Re: Run out of treatment options

[ Edited ]

Hello amberkitten, I really don’t know what to say to you but couldn’t just read your post without replying to you. I hope being this time of year you don’t have to wait too long for your appointment at The Christie? It is a good hospital and I really hope they have something to offer you. Please keep in touch with the forum and let us know how you are, sending hugs and positive thoughts, Kate x

Highlighted

Run out of treatment options

I've just come from my appointment seeing my oncologist having been told that I have run out of treatments, also been told a lymph node in my chest has grown and is now pressing on my laryngeal nerve causing my horrible voice! 

Everything is now pinned on my appointment at Christies to see if there's a clinical trial that I'm suitable for, if there isn't then it seems that's it. I feel so helpless and also that having five plus different treatment has penalised me from other treatment that might've helped.

I don't know what to do,what to think, I'm just in a spin and can't stop crying, but am so angry at the same time. I feel quite well considering but it seems so unfair. 

I know how I sound but this is me sounding off and I will get my head round things I just feel like I've punched in the chest!.....sorry