Re: things to do with little brain

Hi Ramade
Sorry to hear you are having to have lots of chemo. I’m currently day 7 after FEC so feeling pretty tired. I feel so lazy but hve little energy so going to have a sofa day and do some Spanish lessons.
All best wishes for your treatment
X
Highlighted

Hi there, just wanted to thankyou because i saw your post this morning and have already started spanish and bought the pompom maker and book for my daughter in law for Christmas. i usually hang around the secondary site and am forever having to have chemo at stage 4.

Ramade

Hi - during my treatment and operation last year I found Suduko to be a great brain exerciser and also enjoyed adult colouring books for helping to relax.

Likewise I wa bored but couldn’t concentrate on anything too much. I enjoyed reading the Miss Fortune series by Jana De Leon. Jigsaws too.

Hope you’re healing well Mx

My sister was given a Pom Pom maker. She’s hooked! She’s even got an Instagram page for her creations it’s called Pomtittypom.
She’s not got cancer but it’s helped her cut down the fags!
I’ve been learning Spanish on a great free app called Duolingo. Es muy bien!
I hope you find something diverting.
Xx

things to do with little brain

Post-op I find I have enough brain to be bored, but not really enough to be able to do much. A friend sent me 'Paint with stickers' which is great! I have also been reading Nancy Drew and Mills and Boon.

Any other suggestions?