Re: Fear of spread

Thank you Helena I'll have a look at the chemo thread xx
Community Champion

Re: Fear of spread

Claire

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I have not had chemo but I am wondering if, in the same way that radiotherapy does, that you are getting dehydrated which could be causing the headaches. 

It sounds more like anxiety which can make us feel dizzy and cause stress headaches.  Have you told your chemo team about the way you are feeling as they might be able to suggest something to help.

It is quite normal to feel sad and vulnerable you are going through a lot of treatment and it is bound to affect you as you adjust to your diagnosis.

There is a thread on here Going Through Treatment where there is a monthly chemo thread which might help you as you will be in touch with other ladies who are going through and feeling the same as you, this is the link:

https://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/bd-/Chemotherapy_monthy_thread...

Sending you hugs

Helena xxx

Fear of spread

Hello, I Am 39 and was diagnosed in may. I've had lumpectomy and 2 treatments of chemo. Tumour was grade 3 and 1lymph node affected. I'mostly doing ok and trying to stay positive (not least for my 2 young sons) but having moments of utter panic in case it's spread. I keep feeling a bit dizzy and like I have a constant headache ....it's difficult to explain and I am aware that it is hopefully more about anxiety. But I feel very vulnerable and keep getting moments of real sadness in case it has or does spread. Just looking for any advice or reassurance xx