cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recalled after second annual mammogram DCIS aug 2017

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Recalled after second annual mammogram DCIS aug 2017

Hi Bagrat,

Thanks for letting me know - sounds as positive as can be given the circumstances. 

Yes, bank holiday and summer holidays, but I'm sure it won't be too long.

Pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better about it now, do post again if you have any moments or feel you need to when you get your results.

Take care and take one day at a time,

Seabreeze  

Had tomography type mammogram. Ultrasound also done and usual 3 biopsies. It's  a very small area ( looked about 3mm) and they have inserted a marker in case. Now 2 week wait for results ( warned it is bank holiday coming up.) Feel better now as it looks small whatever.

Oh thankyou so much. Trying to be calm and breathe! Yes had no sign of DCIS apart from being picked up on what would have been my last mammogram without requesting, even doc couldn't find an actual lump.

Have just got to be patient as lucky to be seen so soon.

Hi Bagrat,

Try not to panic. As I'm sure you are aware there are many other causes of lumps and it sounds like your DCIS was picked up very early 2 years ago.

Be kind to yourself over the weekend.

I hope Monday goes as well as possible. You know support is here if you need it.

Seabreeze x

Recalled after second annual mammogram DCIS aug 2017

Just having a mild panic as had problems with wound after lumpectomy. Jumping the gun .Being seen Monday