61649members
325196posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Places still left on the RMH metastatic breast cancer module for anyone interested.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Places still left on the RMH metastatic breast cancer module for anyone interested.

I'll email you Debra

Re: Places still left on the RMH metastatic breast cancer module for anyone interested.

Hi Catherine, We are putting a business case together for a Metastatic Breast Care Nurse at the moment so I am seriously thinking of applying. Any contact details would be very much appreciated. I'm not 100% about the change of role.

Hope you are well.

How's things with you Debra?  It's worth giving Helene Hibbert module leader a call/email to find out more.  Have a look in the online toolkit to find out places that might fund you if the Trust can't.  Some have 'windows' for applications so may not be available currently. I can give you Helenes email/phone if you drop me a line?

Hi definately worth looking at I did the first one and thought it was very helpful

I'm very tempted to look into it! 

Such a shame this is the only metastatic course out there !

It's just not practical for me with a young family to run away to London for a week 🙄

Places still left on the RMH metastatic breast cancer module for anyone interested.