61274members
323091posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you had any patients attend or invited any of one of our Younger Women with Secondaries Events?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Have you had any patients attend or invited any of one of our Younger Women with Secondaries Eve

Hi Catherine

I had a patient attend last year and she really enjoyed it and found it very useful to meet others, especially a discussion about future planning with regard to her children, which she was grateful to talk about whilst away from her family.

Another of my patients also attended this year's event. She enjoyed the contact with others too, and had a lot of possible treatment option questions to ask, having spoken to someone she met there (she has been stable on treatment for a long time, so I guess it just made her consider what her future options could be when this is no longer the case).

This year I sent the details out to 15 of my patients who were eligible and I was surprised only one of them pursued it, but equally, because they are younger, they often have very busy lives with dependents/ commitments, etc

Thanks!

Ruth

Have you had any patients attend or invited any of one of our Younger Women with Secondaries Events?

.................if so - do you have any feedback as to how you - as their CNS - felt it benefited them (assuming it did) or general comments on being able to offer this opportunity to your younger patients.

Many thanks

Catherine