cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rib pain

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rib pain

MHaz how is your rib pain - I had radiotherapy last October but have started with the same kind of pain this last week - interested to hear anything to help. 

Thanks

Bibi

Thank you Jobey68

I have been persevering since posting but for the last week it has now spread to my side (under my arm) all the way to my back. I have been taking pain relief on and off but would rather not keep doing this. I called my bcn today and she is going to speak to one of her team and get back to me tomorrow. I just wandered if there was anything else I could do to help it recover as feels like it's getting worse Xx

Community Champion

Hi, It’s normal to get on going rib pain after radiotherapy, it does vary and mine comes and goes but even 4 years on I still get flare ups. Of course if your concerned get yourself checked out but certainly in my experience it’s all normal and many ladies here have said the same Xx 

Highlighted

Rib pain

Hi

Was wandering if anyone has had similar?

I had radiotherapy that finished end of April last year and for a couple of months now have had an almost bruised type feeling on the left side where I had radio that this week has started feeling worse. Now feel pain on my ribs near the area and am having to take pain relief. Was 9 months ago now and would have thought things would be getting better? I haven't bumped or anything! I know recovery takes a while and am careful. Has anyone else experienced this?