Re: Nerve pain post latissimus dorsi

Hi
I hope you wont suffer from the pain that i have endured .Apparently I had 2 surgeons working on me! The one who done the breast made a fantastic job no complaints there , he was the only one I met. The other was the one who removed the muscle from my back and it looks like a dogs dinner!!!

Re: Nerve pain post latissimus dorsi

Hi
I'm really sorry to hear that you have suffered with pain for 12 years. I had the same surgery 3 months ago so I can't really help you but I really hope that this is not the norm and what I have to look forward to 😥

Nerve pain post latissimus dorsi

LD Flap reconstruction 2006 and have had constant nerve pain ever since.Have been on every type of drug to help the pain or gabapentin,amitriptyline,pregabalin,duluxotine, the only one that helped was dihyrocodeine and tramadol ! But have been one these for over 9 years and not as affective.Its only just now after 12 years of constant pain that my GP has said its nerve pain and not just wear and tear on my back!!!! Its the operation itself ! It has caused nothing but misery in my life and just wondered if there are any ladies out there who have had the same problems as me?if i knew then etc would i of gone a head eith it NO I know its been 12 years + since I would like to think this operation has improved.