Community Champion

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Mai

Thank you darling xxx

Community Champion

Spiderwoman

Thank you so much, oh I am taking it easy, I have not done anything today as I have been feeling very tired.

xxx

Community Champion

rosietd

Cant wait until I can say I am 12 months post my hysterectomy.  Well done you lady lovely to hear and so reassuring xxx

Community Champion

Ladies, some new research out on breast cancer metasteses to lungs fuelled by IGF protein:

https://www.nfcr.org/blog/protein-identified-in-breast-cancer-metastasis+

https://nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/
Community Champion

Sending hugs Ladybowler. Take it easy. Xxx

Speedy recovery Helena - take it easy πŸ’,  enjoy Cuba Alibobs  β›± very jealous 😊. I love that we are all cracking on with life in the Club πŸ’ƒπŸ–πŸŒŠβœˆοΈπŸŽ‰

A quick hello to everyone from me - especially to you Helena.

It is one year ago today that I had my last op - ovary removal - and I cannot quite believe a year has gone by. Lots of living done since then, which I am very proud of. God willing it will continue.

Love to all.

xxx 

Community Champion

Hello Ladies

Just popped in to say hello.  Well 5 days post my hysterectomy had my staples out today, not feeling too bad but it has been a tiring day so resting up.  I came out of hospital on Thursday evening, was told I could go home at 8.30am that morning but by the time I was finally discharged it was 4pm so a frustrating day.

Hope you are all well xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Alibobs ❀️❀️❀️Have a great time in Cuba darling, tgat’ll Be amazing enjoy every second and if you get some good photos of those beautiful old cars they have over there, please post a few on here when you get back ❀️❀️❀️And also have a πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»For us club Tropicana gang πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Hi lovelies hope you are all well. Just dropped by to say adios for a while as I'm off to Cuba tomorrow with my hubby, my eldest Son is best man at a wedding so our family has been invited!! Looking forward to spending time with my grandchildren too!! Off to Manchester airport tomorrow to stay over in a hotel then we all fly out Monday morning. It will also be my wedding anniversary and my 1st year anniversary of my diagnosis whilst we are there!! So thankful I'm here to be able to spend this precious family time with my loved ones!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Apologies for the typos again 😨
Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

Hi chaffinch she was one on Tuesday she had a lovely day its mad to think she is one already just seems like yesterday he will be finding it expensive so to get a house and settled would be a good idwa! Yeah it gets cold up north but thank haven't used my heating yet as the hot flashes sort that out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im getting ob everyone's nerves moaning about my hair because its too ong to style as short but too short for anything mid length πŸ˜‚ i really liked it when it was a longer pixie so considering going shorter and doing my white bit at the front silver or rose gold?! Ive never been this obsessed ever about my hair mind i have ti say its lovely and thick in excellent condition really happy about that and of course curly wavy now its a bit longer i look on pinterest for inspiration xxx

I didn’t think twice about mine Mishy x
Glad your family are happy and that your son has moved on. My son loves it in the North, he went to uni in Eastern Scotland so is used to being away from home. He’s cold but apart from that he’s loving it. Hoping to settle somewhere near Darlington because his job takes him down as far as Ripon and sometimes to Kelso but he’ll be working in Newcastle quite a few evenings during the winter so doesn’t want to be too far for getting back afterwards. His employer initially suggested Darlington and he can now see why. He’s living between Airbnb properties at the moment and really wants to settle it’s costing him a fortune for one thing but I think that he had to do that while he found his feet.
When does your little granddaughter turn one?

Hi Chaffinch glad to hear you are loving life too and you have your house back haha hows your son enjoying the northern charm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My sin is goung into his final year at Uni he struggled abit last year dealing with my stuff studying exam stress and his girlfriend dumping him im pleased that he is really positive for this year without the πŸ’© hes enjoying life and daughter is enjoying being a mam!!! So yeah life is good normal activity has resumed in my house even get the odd "for gods sake shut up man "from son which to me is as normal as it ever could be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not treating ne like im going to break πŸ‘pleased you like your new hair aa mine is getting longer im starting to πŸ€” in regards to the aging bob style you mentioned i may actually go back shorter... we will see i will persevere a bit longer

That should read son! I’ve got a plaster on my typing finger 😜

Hello ladies. Sounds like we are all moving forward and living life to the full. We’re bavk to having the house to ourselves. YD back at uni, din finally got a job. He’s up around your way quite a lot Mishy so don’t be seeing a lot of him until Christmas.
My chemoversary tomorrow which is strange it all seems so surreal and a long time ago. Just thinking about it makes me feel nauseous πŸ™„. Had 11/18 Herceptin so far, will be glad when that’s done.
Love to all πŸ’•
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Spider woman πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Kylie you lucky thing, if you go again let us know, I would have tagged along, hope everyone’s having great weekend πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Wow, I would love to see Kylie - sounds fab.

Happy weekends to everyone - hoping you are all fit and well.

xxx

Hi Ladies of Tropicana, good to see you are all well. All good in my world, blood tests came back clear last week so it’s full steam πŸš‚ ahead for me to have a great Christmas this year! Found out on 21/12 last year so made last years festivities somewhat surreal.  Went to see Kylie in concert last week - I hope I can dance like that when I’m 50, she was fantastic πŸ’ƒ. Have a great weekend x

Hello ladies! I haven't been on here for ages, work has been a total nightmare so busy. I've just got back from Ireland which was a lovely break. Shi, no Xmas shopping for me yet but I have 3 Xmas dos planned to make up for the lack of Xmas last year so plenty of πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»and 🍹🍹🍹for me 😊 Hope everyone's doing ok love to you all πŸ€—