Community Champion

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Hiya, I just wanted to share that I am officially one year NED today.  A year since *the* surgery.  I am waiting for my annual mammogram results now.  Pessimism is always an option as you well know so trying to just not think about it!  xx

Shi, your posts always make me laugh so much. You are a star. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Haha Shi don't apologise you get as excited as you bloody like after last years πŸ’© shop till you drop πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ and sparkle sparkle sparkle πŸ‘
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

It’s just a jump to the left, and then a step to the riiiigggghhhhttt, 😁😁😁put you hands on you hips πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ and mishy, love any kylie tune she’s another inspiration for us all being a bc survivor herself πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Christmas stuffs in the shops and it’s ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨time big time ✨✨✨✨✨wheeeeeeeeee, sorry everyone it’s the ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨I just get so excited πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx
Community Champion

Shi, how about a bit of Time Warp?  ...as long as time doesnt warp us back to chemo?  Woman Tongue xxx

Good choice Shi πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘»πŸ˜ˆ a little bit of Better the devil you know πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ’ƒ love Halloween going to scare myself silly now and have a Netflix night xxxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Well nearly Halloween, time for a bit of everybody by backstreet boys on the jukebox in club Tropicana πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Rock your body right, backstreets back alright πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Hope everyone’s doing ok πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx
Community Champion

Mai

You got it in one but I am being really good.  The nurse was very pleased with the way the scar is healing and reckons after Monday I should be well healed so fingers crossed and I will not have to go again after that xx

Community Champion

Ladybowler, thats brilliant news.  You can relax and look forward to a relaxing Christmas break now.  Hope you are healing well.  Slower than you'd like, I expect.... Heart xxx

Wonderful news Helena - so so pleased for you.

Love to all.

xxx

Community Champion

Shi

Thank you darling xxx

Community Champion

Mishy

Thank you darling, it is just the not doing hardly anything that is getting to me, not used to doing nothing and I am getting a numb bum!! Yep I know bringing the tone down again Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Once the area of the scar that is taking time to heal is sorted I am sure I will be a lot better, it is pain going every two days to get it dressed but they were pleased on Monday the way that it was going so fingers crossed it is looking good this evening when I have to go again.

xxx

Shi im going shopping crazy 😨😨 looking forward to doing all the things i couldn't last one inc the Xmas market village etc πŸ‘ want an extra special one this year πŸ’–
Ella has a Halloween party at soft play with costumes little disco cant wait she loves dancing think she heard about those sparkle pants we had last year absolutely loves dancing has done since she discovered she could haha shes a Devil for Halloween 😈 haha have a good one my lovely πŸ‘­β™€οΈπŸ’–
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Wonderful news Helena πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Rosie excellent news lovely lady, Prince Charming arrived right on time ❀️❀️❀️❀️So pleased for you. Hi mishy, hope you are ok and hope Ella’s got nice little pumpkin outfit ready for haloween πŸŽƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘hope everyone’s πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Towards Christmas πŸŽ„ it’s been so lovely being out and enjoying the things in the shops this year πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺmight go crazeeeeeee with the tinsel πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨everyone Shi xx

Helena fantastic news so happy to hear that you are on the mend too so soon after surgery a big seems those big girls pants of yours have served you well πŸ‘
Rosie lovely to hear your news too how lovely that you have found love πŸ’–
A big hello to all of you ladies i hope you are all enjoying life on the other side been enjoying Autumn but looks like we are expecting early snow time to get the winter woolies out i think xxxx
Community Champion

Ladies

Wanted to share my good news with you, the results came back as a benign cyst, so onwards and upwards to recovery frommy hysterectomy.

Thank you for your wonderful support

Helena xx

Community Champion

rosie

Oh that is wonderful news and I wish you both all the very best for the future.  I remember when I moved in with my partner Colin, that was 18 years ago and we are still together Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I am taking each day as it comes, I honestly did not realise despite people telling me, just how invasive it is and the extent of the scar, I had a bikini line op, but also I can not believe how well I am doing only two weeks after the op, but I am not going to push myself too far, there is always next week to start doing a bit more.

Oh yes, I know my priorities changed dramatically post bc diagnosis, the things that used to matter and stress me out just seem so insignificant now.

xx

Ah so glad to hear things are progressing positively. I think we sometimes underestimate the extent of the surgery and treatment we are having - I certainly did - so it sounds like you are doing really well.

I am making the most of life, living in the moment and just remembering how different things were one year ago. Cancer certainly changes your attitude to life doesn’t it? I have very exciting times ahead - my partner of 5 months and I have decided to move in together - so life is definitely on the up. God willing it continues.

Much love to all the ladies on this message stream.

xxx

Community Champion

rosie

Not too bad at all darling.  I am now 2 weeks post op, had my staples out just over a week ago, got a slight problem with a tiny bit of the scar not healing but the nurses are sorting that out and are pleased with the way it is going, just trust me to have that, mind you I have that problem when I cut myself sometimes it takes a while to heal.

Cant believe how well I feel considering the surgery that I had.  Walking around well, eating well!! am now a third of the way through to my first milestone

How are you doing? xx

How are you doing Helena?

xxx