cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Mishy, have a lovely holiday 😁😁😁😘😘😘Karana πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Glad you’ve had a nice time with your sister πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ we are in club Tropicana now πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–lets enjoy the pool and the 🍹🍹🍸🍸🍹🍹🍹alibobs is going for a walk in the woods behind the hotel, enjoy the sunshine alibobs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘rozalla’s everybody’s free on the jukebox πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Alibobs i had axilla rads as well as breast mine is still numb get shooting pains and limitations in arm and shoulder movement i was told its a late effect of my rads also have some inflammation in ribs from it very common afterwards my surgeon told me x

Morning ladies what a lovely day it better stay like this i gi away for mini break in morning to Bamburgh with lots of beach walking eating fish and chips and relaxation don't mind if its a little cold but olease no rain or snow 😨
Karen its weird isn't feeling like that even though I finished rads and everything in Jan can you believe it i still get a funny feeling in tummy when i go to hospital had to go for my follow up a couple of weeks bacj and felt awful!!!!
Mu mammo is coming up in a couple of weeks feeling nervous about 1st one its nearly a year sibce i was diagnosis so feeling lucky to be here and surprised at how different i am now such alot has happened in a year wow πŸ€” keep dancing girls we bloody did it didn't we πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also still numb in My armpit. Does that ever change??

Totally get what you say about going back! I got offered a moving forward course at the hospital by the bc nurse but I really don't want to go there!!! Hope every one is ok, 5 weeks out of rads and my skin is almost back to normal just a but dusky looking. Scars are fading a bit but not happy with the look of the one on my boob!! Guess I will have to learn to live with it. Blue splodge faded but still visible. Looks like we have sun today so I'm going out for a good long walk!! πŸ’—πŸ’—

Great tune Shi....but very annoying when you can’t get it out of your head....now I’ve put it back in there 🀣🀣🀣

https://g.co/kgs/pWzxaj

My my sisters gone home now and the flat seems very empty and quiet!  I was supposed to go to Big C Center today for reflexology but cancelled it yesterday.....it’s weird but I really didn’t want to go there....it’s been lovely not having to go to the hospital every day and got all panicky thinking I was going back 😱 do you understand that or am I just being stupid??

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Spiderwoman 😁😁glad you’ve had a good 🐣 too 😘😘😘bit of aha - take on me on the jukebox πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Heard it in a shop the other day and can’t get the tune out of my head now πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Evening all, sounds like you have been busy too. Lots of friends and family for me too, do find I get tired in the evenings but suspect it’s because I’m off work on a staycation and forget to drink as much water 🀨

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸΉπŸΉπŸΈπŸΈπŸΉπŸΈπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Whoop whooop dj Karana on the 🎀🎀🎀glad you’ve had a nice visit from sister πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Morning ladies.....sorry I’ve not been about....it’s been a busy Easter weekend in the pub and my sister has been here (she still is!) I feel almost back to normal, although just a bit tired!

DJ Karana is back in the room.....

https://youtu.be/1YTqmMDd3zs

Hope everyone else is doing ok....got another busy day today doing a few bits with my sister, she’s off home again tomorrow 😒

✨✨✨✨✨✨
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Bit of sunchyme by Dario g on in club Tropicana ladies πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx. Dj Karana we need you lovely ❀️❀️

Hi Kaz, well to Club Tropicana 🏝🏝🍹🍸πŸ₯‚πŸΎ pull up a sun lounger and relax! Hope everyone has a Good Easter 🐣 

Thanks ladies, hope you are all having a lovely Easter.

Kaz xx

Hi Kaz, well done on finishing your treatment πŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ›Žtime to relax now you have made it to club Tropicana 🍸🌞
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Kaz πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘well done and bit of praise you by fat boy slim on round the pool today πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Happy 🐣 everyone πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Hi Kaz that’s great news! Welcome to Club Tropicana and life after treatment. Happy Easter 🐣 

Hi everyone, 

I can officially join you all now in Club Tropicana, I rang the bell today (Thursday) for the finish of my rads! 

Happy Easter!

Kaz xx

Morning ladies! Great tune Shi πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒ

Oh Shi! I suspect you and I are of a similar age! Again love your choice of tunes around the pool πŸŒ΄πŸ–

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Spiderwoman glad you’ve had a nice swim 😁😁hope everyone’s got lovely things planned for 🐣 Easter ❀️❀️ Bit of deeper love by clivilles and Cole on the jukebox ladies on the πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Floor πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx