cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Happy new year!!

(Better late than never)

You ladies have given me so much support - I am massively grateful.

xxx

Happy New Year to you all lovely ladies - here’s to us all having a healthy happy 2019 🍾🍾🍾🍾

Happy New year lovely ladies here's to 2019 with better health for us all good times and enjoying life πŸ’–πŸ‘­

Thank you Juliewulie and Happy New Year to you too x

Happy New year every one.
Xx

A very belated thank you Helena for your good wishes and for the loan of your big pants, they certainly did the trick! Smiley Happy The clear CT scan was the best Christmas present that myself and my family could have received x

Hope you're still continuing to recover well and wishing you a happy and healthy 2019 xx

Thank you very much rosietd  and I'm so pleased for you too x I hope you had a very special Christmas with your new partner and wishing you a very happy 2019 xx 

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2019 xx

Thank you Mai and wishing the same for you xx

Thanks Mai! I wish you and everyone else on here the same! 

xxxx

Community Champion

Mai

And to you all the very best for 2019. xxx

Community Champion

I hope everyone has enjoyed the festive break and I hope 2019 is kind to you.  Happy New Year to all. xxxx

HappyNewYear.JPG

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Bit of Christmas and New Year πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•Ίgirls, somebody told me by the killers on the jukebox πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Hope everyone has had plenty of ✨✨✨✨✨❀️❀️❀️❀️😁😁😁😁😘😘😘😘over the holidays πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx
Community Champion

rosie

Oh what a fabulous christmas present, well done you and all the very best of wishes for a successful 2019 xxx

P.S. I got a fab Christmas pressy on Thursday - a job offer. A new start in a new place with my new partner. 

xxx

Loads of Christmas love to all on this thread. Hopefully 2019 will bring us health and happiness.

xxx

Should have said for not door my typos have never improved have a good one x

Rosie sounds lovely you definitely are living life to the full new good stuff πŸ‘well ladies May every wish you have in your heart be granted this Christmas and fill your life with joy that will warm your heart xxxx
Soppy i know 😨
Song for the jukebox The power of love 🌟🌟 dor me best Christmas song ever xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Rosietd ❀️❀️❀️😁😁😁what a fabulous Christmas you will have darling 😘😘 you could get a bit of help from M&S food hall too πŸ‘πŸ‘or am I the only one who’s being a lazy arse? I just want to πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Whoop whoooop this Christmas after being in chemo train last Christmas πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Let’s have some ✨✨✨✨✨✨on club Tropicana dance floor and I am 🀞🀞🀞the amazing kip from june18 thread joins us here, she’s πŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ›Žher bell today πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ so hopefully she will pick her tune and let us know πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx
Community Champion

rosietd

Have a wonderful christmas my dear you so deserve it.

Helena xxx