Community Champion

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

rosie

Oh what a fabulous christmas present, well done you and all the very best of wishes for a successful 2019 xxx

P.S. I got a fab Christmas pressy on Thursday - a job offer. A new start in a new place with my new partner. 

xxx

Loads of Christmas love to all on this thread. Hopefully 2019 will bring us health and happiness.

xxx

Should have said for not door my typos have never improved have a good one x

Rosie sounds lovely you definitely are living life to the full new good stuff πŸ‘well ladies May every wish you have in your heart be granted this Christmas and fill your life with joy that will warm your heart xxxx
Soppy i know 😨
Song for the jukebox The power of love 🌟🌟 dor me best Christmas song ever xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Rosietd ❀️❀️❀️😁😁😁what a fabulous Christmas you will have darling 😘😘 you could get a bit of help from M&S food hall too πŸ‘πŸ‘or am I the only one who’s being a lazy arse? I just want to πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Whoop whoooop this Christmas after being in chemo train last Christmas πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Let’s have some ✨✨✨✨✨✨on club Tropicana dance floor and I am 🀞🀞🀞the amazing kip from june18 thread joins us here, she’s πŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ›ŽπŸ›Žher bell today πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ so hopefully she will pick her tune and let us know πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx
Community Champion

rosietd

Have a wonderful christmas my dear you so deserve it.

Helena xxx

Not quite sure why that posted twice ....

Ah Jencat, I am so pleased for you. What a wonderful start to your Christmas. Big hugs.

Lovely Shi - I am almost ready for Christmas. I am spending it with my new partner and his three sons (plus their girlfriends), so it will be a housefull. But I have gone into full-on domestic goddess mode and plan to feed them all to a standstill. 

I consider myself to be soooo lucky to be here, with a new partner (we have been together 6mths now) and enjoying the preparations. Cancer really does give you a different perspective on life doesn’t it? And after six years on my own, it is super special to be spending Christmas with my new partner.

Festive hugs to all.

xxx

Ah Jencat, I am so pleased for you. What a wonderful start to your Christmas. Big hugs.

Lovely Shi - I am almost ready for Christmas. I am spending it with my new partner and his three sons (plus their girlfriends), so it will be a housefull. But I have gone into full-on domestic goddess mode and plan to feed them all to a standstill. 

I consider myself to be soooo lucky to be here, with a new partner (we have been together 6mths now) and enjoying the Christmas preparations. Cancer really does give you a different perspective on life doesn’t it? And after six years on my own, it is super special to be spending Christmas with my new partner.

Festive hugs to all.

xxx

Community Champion

Jencat

Those pants and fairy dust really do the trick Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I am so very happy for you and a wonderful pres xmas present for you xxx

They will be tears of relief i cried when i got mammo results its a strange but good feeling it tajes a while for it to sink in that you Had Cancer and its no longer there πŸ‘
Think im going to watch a Christmas film tonight πŸŽ„

Absolutely brilliant news for you Jencat!! Yes tears of relief no doubt about it!! Have a wonderful worry free Christmas now!! 😘😘😘

Thank you Mishy and I hope you do too xx I've been on my own today and found I've been a bit weepy, I suppose it's relief! x

Fantastic news Jencat now celebrate with a lovely Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ

Thank you for the lovely pants Helena! Well,they did the trick, I was given the all clear today Smiley Happy xxx

Community Champion

Jencat

Sorry darling i have only just picked up your post, here are the tough pants and I have sprinkled them with magic fairy dust.  In your pockets today

tough pants.jpg

Can understand your nervousness even when they are re assuring its human nature.  Let us know how you get on

Sending you loads of hugs

helena xxxx

I forgot to say rosietd and Helena, I went back to work in Sept on a Phased Return, so now at the end of my first term! It was very tiring at first, especially as I'm now in a job-share teaching Yr2's, but I'm enjoying it and my stamina is definitely improving! I was worn out by playtime the first week! Smiley Happy xx

rosietd and Helena, thank you for your kind words. Tbh, I'm a bit anxious at the moment, I need your big pants for tomorrow Helena! I'm seeing my chemo onc for the results of the CT scan I had 2wks ago. It was to check if the last bit of cancer had gone after rads, which finished in June! I'm hoping they wouldn't have left me this long if they thought there'd be a problem and my onc said she'd be surprised if there was still anything there, but I'm still feeling nervous about it xx 

Community Champion

Shi

I dont know about December, this year has absolutely flown by xxx