Community Champion

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Alibobs

A bit knackered but that is to be expected, however it is good to be back, just taking it steady xx

Thank you Jobey68. It's good to have something positive to share πŸ’–πŸ’–

Oh good luck Spiderwoman hope your results are just like mine!!πŸ’–πŸ’–

That’s great news Alibobs, you must be so pleased πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯‚. I’m off for my scan tomorrow and getting results in Jan - feels like a big milestone

Community Champion

Great news Alibobs! Always makes my day to log in and see someone's good news Xx 

Thank you everyone for your best wishes. Helena hope it is going well for you at work too πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ’–

And well done Helena - another milestone.

xxx

Hooray Alibobs!!! Fabulous news. You must be so relieved.

xxx

Community Champion

Alibobs

Yay woo hoo, that is brilliant news and a wonderful Christmas present for you.

I went back to work today only for 3 hours a day but it is a start.

Sending you loads of hugs

Helena xxx

Brilliant news Alibobs πŸ‘ go enjoy your news and celebrate this Christmas with this behind you
Deserves a song for the jukebox happy by Pharell πŸ‘

Thanks Juliewulie!! Yes let's hope so! Stay well πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ˜˜

Congratulations . So pleased for you. Let's hope we put it to the back of our minds now for another year.
Xx

Just wanted to share my good news ladies!! Got the all clear on my mammogram!! So relieved and happy. Can move forward now with less worry and celebrate Christmas!!! Happy days!! Hope you are all well 😘😘😘

Big Friday hugs to everyone from me. I am visiting a friend this morning who has just undergone a full hysterectomy for ovarian cancer and is starting chemo one week before Christmas. There but for the grace of God etc. Etc.

Hoping you are all getting into the festive spirit, or at the very least, getting your Christmas preparations done with minimal stress.

Much love.

Rosie

xx

Juliewulie I think i will just wait for the postman. I don't get on with my BCN very well I find her very patronising and not easy to talk to all. Any dealings I had with her always left me in tears and feeling negative about everything so probably best not to contact her. But thanks for the suggestion πŸ’–πŸ’–

Alibobs

Could you not ring someone to see if they could get your results for you? I was told today it's usually 10 days before a letter is sent out to you but my BCN checked and told me. As you may know I changed my BCN in the last week ( I haven't even met her face to face) but she could tell me everything that's happened to me over the last twelve months. We had a good chat and she put my mind at rest over a few things. Ask me in 6 months though and I'll tell you how I'm feeling! At least now though I feel there's somebody there for me if I need anyone.

Helena

I doubt there will be a dry eye in the place ( bowls) tomorrow. I am the youngest there and everyone seems to have taken me under their wing. I too have been through a lot and think this has really knocked me for 6 and my confidence has been rock bottom. That said when I went to work yesterday my manager could not get over how strong I was. I think if anything my diagnosis has made me a stronger person. Not that I would wish this on my worst enemy. 

Sending you hugs too and all the best for work next week.Take Care all and thanks for the support everyone.

xxx

Community Champion

Shi

I promise you I am not going to overdo things, my boss has even told me that I need to be packing away each day ready to go home 10 minutes before so that I am leaving bang on time. It is going to be a bit weird after having had 3 months off.  I did not even have that length of time off following my bc op.

Helena xxx

Community Champion

Juliewulie

Sounds a good plan, give yourself a bit of time for you now my friend and think what else you might like to do.  I know when I left my job in 2013 I wanted to work part time and there was no opportunity to do that, I left and got another job a few months later but then my old employer asked me to come back in a different role 25 hours a week and I have never looked back.

Stay positive darling, I would say 99% of the time I am absolutely fine, it is only when I get a silly twinge or ache that I drop back but only for the shortest of time. 

Mate  I am not brave however it is all about just getting on with it, I must admit life has thrown quite a bit at me over my 60 years but I suppose it helps to build your resilience!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy xx

I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell the bowlers, I am sure they will be absolutely delighted for you.  Have a wonderful Xmas

Sending you hugs

Helena xxx

So pleased for you Juliewulie! What a relief and how lovely to get you results so soon. I'm still waiting for mine to come. πŸ’–πŸ’–
Highlighted

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate the comments. I've found real support from you lovely ladies. I'll start dancing and singing now! 🀩xx