Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Fab news Julie wulie just fab what a lovely Christmas present whoop whoop πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Song for jukebox has to be This is me 🌟
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Juliewulie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Whoooo whhooppp excellent news mammo ok and you enjoy every moment now you’ve finished work, do all the things you’ve always wanted to do but have not had time for ❀️❀️❀️Helena, hope your 3 hours back goes ok next week darling lady, please don’t push yourself too much too soon 😘😘big ✨✨✨✨✨to everyone πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Hi Helena
I decided to take early retirement. But who knows I may try something else in the future.
At the moment I just need to get my head around things and stay positive.
You have done do well. One brave lady.
I can't wait to tell the bowlers tomorrow.
Xx
Community Champion

Juliewulie

Oh that is fab news and a major relief mate.  Finished work, does that mean you have left your job or retired?

Go out now and totally enjoy yourself

I am going back to work on Tuesday, only 3 hours a day until after the Xmas holidays and then increasing slowly an hour a day after that, really looking forward to it, I know I am mad!!

Sending you loads of hugs

Helena xxx

Hi Ladies

I just wanted to share with you I've had my Mammogram results this morning and it's come back clear. I'm over the moon. I also finished work yesterday. Onwards and upwards now and positive thinking.

xx

Highlighted

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ’–
Community Champion

Alibobs

Honestly I promise I am going to do no more than the agreed hours and what I do not get done in a day will remain that way, until the next day it is important that I take my time to get back up to full strength again and if that takes time so be it, the last thing I want is to go backwards after everything I have done to get to this point xxx

Good luck with the phased return to work Helena! I'm still phased return too and have to force myself to go home when I've done my hours so don't be tempted to overdo it Helena. Thanks for the fairy dust!! Right back at you!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Community Champion

Alibobs

Sending you some sparkly fairy dust for luck xx

I am doing well, going back to work the week after next on a phased reduced hours pattern until the end of January, really looking forward to it, I am ready to go back but not sure how it is going to hit me xx

Thanks for the tip Helena! I'm hoping to get results before Christmas and fingers crossed I will have some celebrating to do!!! Hope you are now fully on the road to recovery after your op!!πŸ’–πŸ’–

Helena
I wish I'd said some thing earlier yesterday. She did apologise but my lump was right in the place where she squeezed. I am quite sore today if I'm honest. I'm going to ring my new BCN on Thursday to see if she has the results.
Hope you're feeling well after your op.
Xx
Community Champion

Juliewulie

Ouch, hopefully you are feeling ok today.  I was the same as Alibobs, when I explained about my bc op the lady adjusted the plates manually apologising as they really need to get a good smooth picture so she did have to squeeze but she was very gentle.

So glad to hear that you have finally got a good bcn and already feeling the benefit of her, they make such a difference.  I dont know what I would have done without mine when I was going through all those tests leading up to my hysterctomy, she was golden.

I have my second one coming up in April as my first was 18 months after my op. 

xxx

Community Champion

Alibobs

Glad to hear that your first mammo went ok.  A bit of a tip, when I had mine last year I was concerned because it was only 3 weeks before my apt with my oncologist, she tld me that he would have the results within two weeks, so I wonder if it might be worth ringing your oncologist secretary in a couple of weeks to see if they are through if you have not heard by then xxx

I totally agree Alibobs. I wish I'd taken some painkillers.
Xx

Helena aka Ladybowler gave me a tip ages ago to take a couple of painkillers b4 any procedure. I did that today and I think it dud help. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be!! Here's to the absolutely best results for us Juliewulie!!! 😘😘

Hi Alibobs
Had mine too. I found it quite painful as they squashed "it" right where I had my lump. I was told I could ring at the end of next week and get my results. I've also changed my BCN this week. Already I'm finding a difference and received some information. I think if I'd been treated like this before I would have coped better throughout.
Xx

Mishy18 that is my absolute favourite Xmas movie too!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–

Well I've just had my first annual mammo!! Hope you have managed too Juliewulie!! Wasn't too bad although I did have to spell out to the radiographer that yes 8 have has one before!!!! Anyway I expressed my concern that it may be painful due yo scar tissue etc and she got a colleague in to hell her do it manually. She did manage to squeeze my collar bone to death though and I have a lovely red mark there to show for it!! Waiting for results could be up to 4 weeks so just have to get on with stuff in the meantime and try not to fret!! Hope everyone is ok πŸ’–πŸ’–

Haven’t done the tree yet but my Christmas CDs came out of the cupboard last weekend. My (relatively new) other half looked pretty appalled! We are merging two houses, so we have two lots of Christmas decorations. Suffice to say, I think the house will be looking very festive.

Wishing you all a happy weekend.

xxx

Yeah chucking it doon in the toon too 🌧️🌧️🌧️ more like tropical storm than club tropicana
Any of you ladies got your tree up yet? Apart from Shi πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ πŸ‘ i still haven't got all my decs bought im still in a quandary as to whether to ha a real one or not the look and smell gorgeous but im worried if it goes up too soon it will peg it before Christmas day and incase my dog drinks the water !!!!!
Need some cinnamon sticks and oranges im going all rustic this year!!! I hope it looks nice!!!! πŸŽ„
Christmas hasn't officially arrived at ours unless we watch National lampoon's Christmas Vacation its a bit of a tradition in ours its hilarious.. They don't make films like that anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚https://media.giphy.com/media/W4Yo3cN6V0Nhe/giphy.gif