cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Alibobs 🏖🏖🏖so glad you’ve had scotchio time in Rhodes, yammas 🍹🍹and you bought the 🌞🌞🌞back with you, thanks lovely 😁great tune mishy, we need to get dj Karana out of her nail hut and back on the dj decks, we’ve been 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻To the sound of the sea in club tropicana. Love to everyone, hope you’ve all got some holidays and nice things planned. I’ve had a bit of a shoe buying frenzy 🤪🤪🤪just in case I wear pairs out doing all the 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Welcome Jencat celebrate the feeling of being on the treatment treadmill.. Bht also be kind to yourself you have been through a long haul and need to take your steps to recovery nice and slow but for now get your hot pants in and celebrate... Song for the week has to be Beyonce girls 💪💪💪💪

Congratulations on joining us in the club Jencat!! It's a wonderful feeling! Thank you everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I'm back from My holiday in Rhodes. The weather was scorchio!! Mind you it's still grand at home just sunning in the garden b4 my pump class!!!Hope you are all well💖💖

My last day at rads tomorrow girls and then I can join you on here! Smiley Happy xx

Can't wait to wear my glitter hotpants Shi (although don't think I'll fit into them!) Smiley Happy 2 more sessions to go! xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Jencat 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Get those dancing shoes 👠👠👠on my lovely we are waiting for you in club tropicana, special glitter hotpants to wear here too 😁😁😁😁💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Looking forward to joining you all in a few days time, 3 more rads to go! x

Ha ha Mishy18, great post! Loved the Kylie at 50 programme. Really hit a note for me when she said she was open about it, I always take the time to explain to people what’s happened (if they are interested) as it could mean thto difference between getting something odd checked out sooner rather than later. 

To Alibobs and Jobey, I  hope you have/had fantastic birthdays 💃🥂🎉💐

Lots of typos haha in that post 😶

Oops meant birds not burds 😂🐦

Hey ladies a beautiful day yesterday wasn't it spent in the Garden listening to the burds in the morning and loving all my plants starting to come to life again, bit like me in many respects a slow start but really starting to feel alive atm 💖 loving life the summer helos loads
Songs for the Jukebox this week has to be a kylie compilation mash up of all her greatest hits to celebrate her 50th birthday she is a great supporter of BCCare and has dedicated a tweet to all her fans wishing her well that they could donate to tge charity she mentioned her own bc journey and how she had met a 10 year milestone, and how BCCare supports so many women going through it, we know only to well how fantastic this forum is and kong may it continue 💖
Community Champion

Otter

I would definitely have a word with your manager, I am assuming you are on a phased return to work at least, you are covered by the Equality Act 2010 and they have to make reasonable measures to look after your health and wellbeing.

Helena xxx

Thanks for your reply otter65. Sorry you are having a tough time at work. Are you having regular reviews with your manager? They really must make adjustments and allowances for you when you have been through something like we have! Must admit I am dreading it! Have pre warned my hubby if i cannot settle when i return I may even reduce my working days down to 2 a week until I retire!!! Wish I could win the lottery!!🤞🤞 hope things improve for you Otter65 xx❤❤
Highlighted

Hi Alibobs

I would agree stay off work as long as you can I've been back morning only for 3 weeks and I wish I hadn't as just getting so tired and stressed out with all the changes that have happened but also that they are already expecting me to be back to full strength and already drowning in work but don't really know what to do as going back off seems to be defective😞😞😞😱😱

Hello ladies....sorry I’ve not been on here for ages...been a busy time moving out of the pub and then had a short break in Majorca and then back home to sort the very small house with too many people in it ! But finally I think we are sorted...just need my summer house to be finished so I can get Unicorn Nails up and running...electrics are in just need it to be insulated and boarded out!!

Sending you all big sparkly love 😘😘✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy, 😂🤣😂🤣😂your granddaughter has good taste, that was brilliant 😁😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️❤️ Can’t believe she’s 8 months already, Shi xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Alibobs sorry that’s great news for you that all 👍👍👍and yearly mammos. Spiderwoman, blooming heck you had quite a year with all that. Have a beautiful birthday on Wednesday and jobey happy birthday for Thursday too. 💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Akibobs 👍 lovely weekend so far this is one for the jukebox courtesy of my 8 month old Grandaughter who absolutely goes for it when she hears it on Cbebbies.... stick stick sticky stick its so funny everytime she hears it she literally goes crazy baby dancing https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fIY80HLB2vOGibu/giphy.gif
Community Champion

Alibobs I will raise a glass with you! 🍾🍷It's my birthday on Thursday and we are off to Majorca on Saturday to celebrate in our favourite way.... horizontal on a sunbed! ☀️😎😂

Very much appreciate everyday since diagnosis and yes life is too short to work although I do as I need to pay for these holidays! 😉 Have a great time Xx Jo 

Thank you Helena and Kaz for your lovely messages. I am looking forward to relaxing abroad with the hubby and friends and will consider if I should also get another sick note towards the end of June. At the moment I can't think of anything worse than being chained to my desk at work again!! Maybe if the good weather up I may feel differently. Just too busy walking, gardening and at the gym!! Wish I could get paid for those😂😂. Wishing you both and everyone else a happy and healthy bank hol. Its my birthday on Wednesday so I may have to raise a glass of bubbly and give thanks for being Here!!!❤❤❤❤