Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimple on areola

1 REPLY 1

Re: Dimple on areola

Hi Dsprags1

Thanks for posting.

At Breast Cancer Care we encourage all women to be breast aware and to report any new changes to their GP.

Most breast changes such as the dimple you describe may be normal or due to a benign (not cancer) breast condition. However it’s always best to make an appointment with your GP to get any changes like this checked out.  Your GP will examine you and if necessary can refer you to the breast clinic for further checks.

Do call our free, confidential Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.  

We are currently reviewing our Forum service and wonder if you would have five to 10 minutes to complete a short survey. The survey will help us gather information about this service and understand more about any improvements we can make.

Best wishes

Eve

Breast Cancer Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer. This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread

Dimple on areola

I am wondering if any one can give me some help and advise?? 

I noticed this morning after showering that when I raise my arms up in the air on my right areola a dimple appears, but then the moment I put my arms down in disappears, 

my areola on on my right breast also looks a lot larger than my left, 

any my advise or help would be greatly appreciated!