Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancer fatigue score

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cancer fatigue score

Hi Drummerswidow

Thanks for posting.

You’re right, fatigue is very subjective and individual but there are some ways level of fatigue can be measured. There are different methods for doing this so it’s difficult to say what a score of two might mean.  I wonder if you are able to contact your breast care nurse and ask them for more information.

Do call our free, confidential Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.  

Please be aware that we will be closed on Friday 29 March and Saturday 30 March due to an office move. This may cause a slight delay in our response times especially for emails received from Friday 29 March to Monday 1 April.

You may be interested in the range of other services we offer. This includes chemotherapy threads where people who are going through treatment at the same time can support each other.

We are currently reviewing our Forum service and wonder if you would have five to 10 minutes to complete a short survey. The survey will help us gather information about this service and understand more about any improvements we can make.

Best wishes

Jane

Breast Cancer Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer. This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Cancer fatigue score

Me again!!! 

My chemo is to be delayed a week which I’m very happy about. The reasons are a bit confusing but one of them is because I have a fatigue score of 2. I got left a message yesterday so couldn’t ask the nurse. 

What does this mean? 2 doesn’t seem very high and how can you score fatigue? It’s so subjective and individual.