Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pallet trial

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Pallet trial

Thanks Carolyn x

Re: Pallet trial

Hello Nellie
I hope you get a reply and find a "pallet buddy" to share things with. I'm from secondaries threads and we have several ladies there taking this combination but for different reasons.
I hate to be disloyal to this forum but if you don't receive any replies you.might have to go to Inspire web site which is US based but this treatment has been used for several years there and you should get a lot of support.
All the best xx
Highlighted

Pallet trial

Hi is anyone taking part in  the pallet trial?  I'm on week 12. It involves taking letrozole and palbociclib. The plan is to take this before surgery to reduce the tumour and then have a lumpecomy and radiotherapy. All is going well for so far, i feel ive been very lucky its shrunk by half. Would love to hear from anyone thinking of starting or already involved. I'm beginning to fear the next steps now.  When i first started i was terrified to take the meds for fear of the long list of SE but have managed well so far. Reading all of the posts from you lovely ladies has really helped me stay positive.  Best wishes to all, take care x