Re: Support group for secondary BC hampshire/Winchester?

Would love to meet up in Winchester in January. Have scan between Christmas and new year. Moving into my new house at Hayling next week so hectic at moment. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and keep well xx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi ladies

Sorry I can't meet up next week. We are away for the weekend celebrating our eldest daughters 30th birthday - in Disneyland Paris of all places!  However she wanted it and our grandson who's now 15 months will love it! We're not back until next week and I have a few things to catch up on during the rest of the week, including babysitting, so can't make any other day.  Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and hope treatments are continuing to work well for you and side effects are minimal, especially Helen with the neuropathy SE.

Nicky x

Hi everyone
So sorry but I can't make it 12th Dec now, needed for babysitting duties for my grandchildren.
I wish you all a lovely Christmas and I hope treatments are being kind to you. Hopefully we can have a day in Winchester in January.
Take care, love Helen xx

Hi all

I’m sorry I can’t make 12th. I know everyone is very busy but on the off chance anyone is free I could do 13th or 14th. If not then I’ll see you all in the New Year.  Hope everyone is doing well and treatments running smoothly. 

Love to all 

Julia X 

I could do 12th Dec.

Hi everyone
Christmas is coming and I was wondering if anyone was free Wed 12th Dec for a catchup? I have a busy December and this was the only day free for me! Have been in touch with Nicky and she is unable to make December but would like to meet up in January perhaps in Winchester.
So if you would like to meet at Gunwharf 1.30pm Wed 12th Dec let us know!
I hope that you are all managing treatments and keeping ok.
Love Helen xx

Morning all, looking forward to seeing you this afternoon, it’s another beautiful day on the sunny south coast ☀️. Hope to see you Judy but if not we’ll see you next time. 

Julia 

Good morning ladies, I’m having to go into work this morning and don’t finish till 2pm. If I don’t make it by 2.30 then something has delayed me and I’ll have to miss meeting. I’ll be sad to miss you if this happens but next meeting I may be bringing another secondaries lady with me who is interested 😀xx

Be lovely to see you all on 10th. Jools enjoy your grand puppy! X

Excellent, shall we meet on Wed 10th Oct then? 1.30pm Gunwharf. If there are any other ladies out there who would like to join us, please post & we'll let you know the details, everyone is welcome.

Pippin - hope you're ok, haven't heard from you in a while, be lovely to see you.

See you all on the 10th. Take care.
Helen x
Community Champion

Hi ladies

Ive just returned from holiday and have been checking the dates put up by Helen. I should be able to make 10th October but will know a bit nearer the time so I’ll check in on here a bit closer to the day.

Hope everyone is doing well on their treatments and good luck for anyone getting results.

Nicky xx

Hi ladies

hope you are all well. I can make 10th October for a meet up. I can’t do the 3rd as I have giant grand-puppy staying then for a couple of days and I don’t want to leave him in case he eats the house 🏠🐶

love to all x 

3rd would be ideal for me, but could do 10th as well. 

Hope you had a great holiday Helen. I’ve got hospital on 3rd so 10th would suit me. Love to all xx

Hi everyone, hope you're all ok & coping with treatments.
Just returned from holiday this afternoon & realised that I can't make 26th (tomorrow) for a catchup, sorry. How about either Wed 3rd or 10th Oct?
Let's sort something out.
Helen x
Community Champion

Hi ladies

I hope you have all been able to enjoy our long, and sometimes very hot, summer. Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit lonely DC, it is a lonely old world out there for us secondary ladies. As to dates I can’t do 26th as we are away but can do the other dates. If most of you can do 26th please go for that rather than wait for all of us to agree on another date later on?

Good luck to everyone waiting for scan results (Helen and Judy), I’m also having a scan in a weeks time and then getting the results once I get back from holiday, I’m sure they will be available just before we go but I’d rather wait until after!

Nicky x

Hi ladies, your dog looks lovely Carine hope u bring pics to next meeting. 26th would be good for me as have hospital on 5th, hoping to get scan results. I don’t mind where we meet. Hope everyone is keeping well.
Judy x

would love to catch up. been feeling a little lonely recently. Can't do 5th or 12th September as I have doctors on 5th and dog training on 12th (yes we got ourselves a dog).

Hi everyone
Hope you're all coping with your treatments and have been able to enjoy the summer.
I think we must be due a catchup sometime soon so I don't know if anyone has some dates free? Remember that Carine said she wasn't working Wednesdays from September so anyone free Wednesday 5th, 12th, 26th Sep , 3rd, 10th Oct for cuppa and cake?
Take care, Helen xx

Morning ladies

I’m so sorry i can’t make today. I hope you have a lovely afternoon and hopefully I’ll catch up with you next time. Hope you are all doing well and having a lovely summer. 

Love to all

Xx