JWD

Re: Bone mets - please join in

Good luck with the biopsy silver.xxx

Good luck with your biopsy Silver. Will think about you. Don't worry about the thread, this forum changes its character all the time. Quite different from six months or a year ago. xx

Hope biopsy goes well. I wouldn’t read anything into when people post. You never know what’s going on in people’s lives. They could be away having a holiday! Good luck with everything x

Sorry to hear this Silver! It has been quiet on the thread, can only speak for myself, but I don’t tend to look every day, think it was just coincidence. When is your biopsy? Kxx

Mine was the last post b4 the big quiet so I thought I'd killed off the thread.....maybe i'm just too sensitive....They found some lesioins in my mouth so its biopsy time ...again....xx

Bon, that's good news, as it goes. If the current drugs aren't too tough, then it's good to get the maximum time out of them. But I can't help feeling how our perception of what counts as "good" news changes as time goes on 😉
Hope everyone is doing ok.xx
JWD

That's good to hear bon.take care and enjoy your weekend. Xxx
Community Champion

Bon, I'm like you. Nervous if too far apart on those scans. Nice that onc feels progression was small enough to continue your treatment. It stretches the drugs out. Good luck. FF

Encouraging news. Very pleased x

That’s great. I tend to agree with your oncologist. I’m on a clinical trial so as part of its protocol I am required to have a CT scan every 3 months and I must say I’m stressed and anxious from the scan til I get the results.
So far by God’s Grace it has been clear. But it’s scary

That’s good to hear Bon, must be a relief for you. Take care x

Thank you for all your kind messages. Progression is small enough to stay on same drug for the time being but I am going to get some scans. Onc said he didn't like doing scans without good reason, they only caused anxiety but I feel not having them over a prolonged period causes anxiety too.

xxx

Sending you best wishes and luck for tomorrow bon xx

All the best and hope there is a clear plan x

Good luck Bon
Xx

Good luck Bon, thinking of you.xx
Community Champion

Good luck Bon! FF

Wishing you all the best today Bon, hope it’s only minor progression that your GP has told you about and any treatment change is kind to you x

Community Champion

Good luck Bon, fingers crossed that your results don’t show too much progression and that any change in treatment is not too harsh. I agree with being able to enjoy this summer, for me it’s been a welcome break from chemo or IV treatment (in one form or the other for the past 4 years, gulp) as I’m on Faslodex at the moment which has also meant fewer and quicker hospital visits, hooray.

Hi to all other bone mets ladies, hope all is going well with your treatments and good luck for any expecting scan results.

Nicky x

JWD

Good luck bon.. sending love and thinking of you. Xxxx