cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Re: stop feeling guilty, small rant (BENCHLAND)

Benchland, brilliant! You have just cheered me up. 

Community Champion

Ooops forgot, a film and a book, methinks xx

Community Champion

Hahaha Ali, think I will join you on the "denial" bench..............but we can't feel GUILTY, ever!!!

Charys, big welcome to Benchland, if you can't find the bench you want, you just make it up, easy peasySmiley Happy! Think JCJ has explained all goings on pretty well, had forgotten about the bungee cords, there is also a skateboard that you can zoom around on,  The Spider Sanctuary which is to be avoided at all costs and The Cave.

Had a meet up with RevCat today, first outing we have had for AGES, we decided to go to the "smelly" pub fortunately it wasn't smelly at all and we had a lovely time and a yummy lunch. She was asking after you all so have kept her up to date. Will find out later if MMU4 is a possibilty for her this year.

GS decided to take his first steps last week, woo hoo, another tooth and an "Ok then" whew.............he's a busy boy hahaha!!

Am now ta"poxy"fen free and have been having lots of crazy hot flushes, geez, how long does this last??? xx

Jan I wouldn't be mean enough to inflict the humpy ones on you Smiley Wink

Today I finally had the ages overdue sort out of the wardrobe (well, till I got bored). I've stopped kidding myself that the size 8 clothes I was wearing way back in 2012 when I was diagnosed will ever fit me again, possibly because weight loss is one of those cancer things and it could have been the BC not a clever diet making me skinny. That's my excuse anyway because I am firmly on the Denial Bench as far as the maltesers =tummy suggestion goes. I also had to part with a perfectly good coat simply because there's a photo of me wearing it looking tired, ill, fed up, hamster faced thanks to steroids and that startled no eyebrows look. So it will go to the local cancer research shop along side a lot of teeny jeans and a couple of dresses I associate with putting a brave (and hairless) face on during treatment. In their place I have bought a bright yellow jacket to wear to a wedding, I look like a bee but oooh it's such a cheery colour!

So, I'm adding the It Might Seem Daft to You But It Makes Sense To Me bench, it's sitting right next to the Anyone Who Suggests My Clothes Are Too Tight Because I Eat Too Many Maltesers Will Be Shot bench 

Community Champion

Sounds like it'd make the BEST film ever all the goings on here !!!

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

There are bungy chords to swing from bench to bench, C, and that playground spongy stuff in case of sudden landings, but feel free to add a swinging bench - perhaps well  away from the FF bench - don't want anyone swinging it off it's hinges - and welll away from the lake - over exuberant swinging could result in an alligator- feeding disaster?

I must do some reading and find which pages to recommend to you. There's the pantosrtavaganza (haha my predictve text still remembers that! Smiley Very Happy) on ice, the silent carols, the firework party, several amazing productions directed by Dame Grumpy, not to mention the synchronised diving, swimming, skating display. Yes, we are a versatile lot here in Benchland! 

Community Champion

Thanks for the introduction to Benchland JCJ. I did start reading the many thousands of posts from 2011, but realised it would probably take me several years to get to the end and so gave up on page 502. Righty Ho, so, hmmmm, which to choose today. I am guilty today for starters, having shouted at and been somewhat aggravating to my 'also suffering' husband....for no good reason other than he didn't use 'exactly' the right words I wanted to hear. He did the best he could but it didn't meet my current exacting and sometimes hysterical demands. I shall throw the guilt into the lake right away and therefore I presumably avoid the guilty bench for today? Can we also have a swinging bench....only because they are fun and relaxing? ( but also symbolic as they match mood swings) 

c x

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Page 505 with thanks to 'Norberte'

ok, so just to recap the benches:
to your right as you come in you'll find the guilty bench - it's small, & there's a queue so when you're sitting on it you can feel guilty about that too
to your left is the long ****ing furious bench - it's become a circular bench (with a nice easy gap entrance for those of us who can't clamber) but tere's always plenty of room, & it's the powerhouse for the whole bench area, in producing steam which somehow gets turned into energy
the straight ahead we have the we're-all-equal bench - as you'll see it's conveniently near the guilty bench so people can hop across from one to the other any time they feel like they should / shouldn't be moanin as much / little as they are, because compared to other people hey have / haven't got it better / worse
the just behind the large circular ****ing furious bench you'll find the fat b******s bench - reinforced, obviously - which is conveniently close to the it's-my-fault-i-got-cancer bench (queue there as well, sorry, we're working on making that one bigger)
the over to your right behind the guilty bench you'll find the is-it-me? bench - for hen we've been shaafted by the nhs getting it wrong & somehow always manage to come out thinking it's out fault or we're completely mad
conveniently near that one is the sad bench - it does what it says on the tin
& next to that we have the my-oh's-a-b****** bench, some of us will nip on & off that one but if anyone gets glued to it tere's a divorce / run away crane available
|& now i feel guilty that i've probably forgotten a vital one - don't worry, i'm typing this in the queue for the guilty bench - but i can confirm that each bench has tissues a tissue bin, chocolate, alcohol, wet wipes & a maagic box with anything else you might need in it (meat cleaver, pin doll, photo albums ....)
hope having a map clarifies things nicley - you'll notice that large empty area to your far left where there's room for growth, & electric scooters / buggies are available for travelling around the site
pl note that us disabled people can't jump the queue for the guilty bench - that'd be depriving others of something else to feel guilty about, which isn't fair play

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

On the smug bench. Just cleaned all the inside windows. For once, I have done it on a dull, rainy day, so until the sun comes out to reveal all the smears, I can kid myself I've done a good job! Smiley Happy

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome aboard Charys! I hope this thread provides you with as much support and amusement as it has for us.

Benchland Rules:

Be nice.

Invent as many new benches as you want - somewhere in the depths if the 500 or so pages there is a map of the existing ones!

Throw all guilt in the lake. The alligators feed on it and Foxyferret (FF - not to be confused with the FF (****ING Furious) bench) wrangles them into alliburgers.

No swimming in the lake (see above)

Don't be offended by our bonkers antics

Laugh - it's definitely medicinal - but it's not always advisable to try to explain to anyone else what you're laughing at - tends to lead to strange looks and/or shouts of "Nurse!!"

Share all delicious goodies. The shed is full of stuff. In Benchland it is all calorie and guilt free.

Enjoy

xx

Community Champion

Hey all,

How many benches are there here? ( they've been multiplying since 2011 it seems). What categories of bench are open to me, to help me make my choice? :0)

Charys x

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

We just went to the local farm shop for lunch, KTC, just a jacket potato (me) and soup and a roll then bacon & sausage roll (him). We were going to go for a walk after doing the fruit & veg shopping but it *issed it down with hail, sleet and rain so we came home and watched the snooker instead, while I sat on the craft bench knitting the baby blanket that sister started, which I shall give to her son and D-I-L for their 3rd baby, due soon. His/her older brothers both had loads of stuff knitted by "Nanny Trains" now he/she will have something too.

Had a takeaway pizza for dinner and I threw some salad together to go with it. Not exactly painting the town, but it's what he wanted! As to the spotty pants - both pairs were in the wash - I had to hang them on the line inside out so I didn't blind and/or frighten the neighbours!! Smiley Tongue

Community Champion

Hello jan, the reinforced FB bench has a space, just, cause I am taking up a lot of room now, caramel shortbread yum, yum!

Sooooooooo exciting your grandchild's arrival, do you know if boy or girl??

Will you be going out for lunch/tea JCJ? Should we don the spotty pants again?

Been quiet this weekend, just me, YD has been away and ED was at a Disney thing with GD.

So have luxuriated lounging around, next week is busy every daySmiley Frustrated

Raining here, yuckety yuck xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Nearly there, Kayak! Hold that dream of kayaking down the bay. You'll realise it before too long - (but be prepared to be VERY tired during and after RT for a while)

Don't worry all comestibles in Benchland are calorie and guilt free. All fat and sugar content can be ignored, and everything tastes wonderful even with Chemo mouth!

OH birthday today - now reached retirement age, (but he's been retired for the last 10 years anyway!) Coffee cake has been requested, so I'll put some in the shed later.

Morning fellow benchlanders 🙂 .
Not visited in a while but I have been following your antics. Thought I would join you for some sticky goodies ( though having gained 20 yes 20 lbs I probably shouldn't. )
Beautiful morning here on the east coast. Perfect for kayak paddle down the bay stopping for bacon butty and tea ( more fattening food) and a leisurely paddle back. One day!
Well I have now completed cycle 5 of 6 ! Last one 17 May. Whoop whoop !! Radiotherapy due to start 15 June and finish 5 July. Day after grandchild due so that baby better be late!
Ali please don't send the camels my way think the mood swings will scare them for good!
Enjoy the long weekend ladies and I hope we all get some sunshine 🌞 .
Sending lots of hugs.
Jan x
Community Champion

Yes they are, grumpySmiley Happy!

It's freezing here so don't blame you going home, far too brrrrrrrrrr, we had snow last night, huge thick flakes, it was beautiful, all gone this morning though.

FF, one part down, even though we have a "turn" every time we visit docs, it is best to be thorough, also gives you reassurance. Fingers and toes crossed for you x

Am also a Dr Googler, haha!! 

Bought two summer tops will I ever have a chance to wear them??? Cold just looking at them..........xx

So blood tests have come back ok (and phlebotamist said Dr. had asked for an awful lot as he took three test tubes of blood from me) except sodium is a little low - repeat test in a week- cannot get an appt until 10th May so that will be 12 days.  Incidentally I hardly felt the blood test but the bruising is horrendous!!  Hey ho. Waiting for results of chest X-ray.  Feeling an awful lot better today.  Putting lots of salt on my chips tonight!

They are testing me for absolutely everything and I can't fault their thoroughness although I really am convinced that the result will not be cancer related as I just do not fit the symptoms. ( I googled... I'm sorry but I'd rather know). Seems to me that I when I present with a problem they go into overdrive "because of history".  As they did two years ago.  But that's not a bad thing.  I fully expect an MRI scan "just in case". Will update you as and when. But I am better than I was.

Snow, hail and sleet is not the best thing on a camping holiday, don't blame you for going home Grumpy, best place to be.

Weather here changeable, sunshine, showers, sleet, hail, more sunshine, frosty mornings, lovely afternoons. Wearing layers because they'll be on and off all day.

Drooley snotty kisses from little people are WONDERFUL! 

Camping trip was cut short due to opening van door for Dogs First Wee revealing snow, hail and sleet!

Cue pub lunch and drive home.

Snow on the fells today, winter jumpers, vests and coat back in use.

Grumpy

Community Champion

Haha JCJ, am always hanging around the FB bench...........

Glad you had a lovely meal.

FF, let us know as soon as you can please.

GS who is just saying the usual mum, dada etc suprised everyone yesterday when he said to daughter and GD "ok then" WHAT???? haha, tried to get him to say it today, no chance but was rewarded with a drooly, snotty kissSmiley Happy xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Chicken liver pate

Monty's Fish platter and chips - which was delicious...... and enormous!  

A long lingering look at the desserts board, but as I was already wishing I could undo my trousers, I had to resist.

Now slumped on the FB bench contemplating the need to sleep on the Wish I Hadn't Eaten So Much bench tonight! 

Happy Birthday JCJ, have a lovely day.

Just a quick update onn Drs appt.  she didn't actually say the "history words but I've got to go for tests as I expected.  Having internet problems so don't worry if I'm not here for a bit but I will try to use daughters laptop as often as possible.

Community Champion

Prawn cocktail and steak please, might even have a pudding xx 

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Community Champion

Woo hoo JCJ, ice skates and tiara on, Happy Birthday!!!

Have a superly, duperly good meal, what's on the menu??

Is OH wearing his special pants??

Big hugs flying your way, have a great night xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Chocolate cake, oaty biscuits and lashings of glitterberry juice in the shed, ladies (and any lurking gents?!) Help yourselves. Party frocks on tonight. Alliburger barbecue. Fireworks. Ice skating display. The works. 56 today!! Smiley Very Happy

Got a bit upset earlier, at break time, at school: checked phone: 2 birthday messages - from both B-I-Ls. Realised no sisters left. Smiley Sad HT was lovely though and made sure I was OK before I had to go back into class.

Going out for a meal tonight - just to a local cheap & relaxed pub. Will probably eat out again on Saturday as it's OH's birthday - (my digits reversed!)

Talking of digits - still got my fingers crossed, FF, how did you get on at Docs?x

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

We posted at the same time, KTC! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. Headache not got any worse either? HOORAY to feeling better! BOO to the new tabs! Smiley Happy 

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

The demons are thoroughly scared away. I could hear them screaming like a bunch of girls as they disappeared over the horizon. Smiley Happy

I'll keep everything crossed for tomorrow for you, FF. Be brave. Don't be fobbed off. Tell the doc why you are concerned and, if necessary remind him/her that you NEVER normally go to the doctor's!!

If tests are required, I hope you don't have to wait too long for them - or the results!! 

Love the Northumberland coast, Grumpy, but it's a long time since I've been there. My memories are of vast, almost deserted beaches 😁 and less rain than on the West coast, even if it is a little more nipply!  Winter has returned here. Cold wind and blustery showers.

Community Champion

Hope you are having a lovely hol grumpySmiley Happy!

Not too long to wait FF, fingers and toes crossed for you. Let us know what happens x

Today I have felt the best ever for months woo hoo!!!! All new tabs stopped.................

Well, we have had two snow showers, brilliant sunshine and gale force winds so am supremely jealous, no coat, NO FEAR haha.

ED off work today, she never stays off so she must feel badSmiley Sad xx

Oops forgot to say well done, fixing computers, well impressedSmiley Happy

Highlighted

I am sooooooo proud of myself, I've had a problem with my internet conection and my laptop was suggesting solutions and I've followed the instructions and fixed it!  Yay!  Go me.....!

Drs. appt. is on Tuesday.  I'll let you know but I really expect to hear the words " because of your history" and to be sent for tests.

Thanks for keeping the demons at bay JCJ.  

Katy - hope your ED is feeling better today.  When is she due home?

Lovely sunny day here today, went out this afternoon to a car boot sale.  No coat needed...... lovely day. Bought some books and a jigsaw puzzle.  That should keep me quiet for a while!

On a campsite on the Northumberland coast, and yes it's a bit nipply!!!!!

Joey has a bandanna squirted with anti stress stuff so he's a lot calmer. Meg is in a huff because she wasn't invited to THAT birthday party......

Thanks for advice 're nails, GRRRRR!!!!!

Grumpy

Community Champion

You have def done the right thing FF, when is your appt?

Yep, hence the head scan...............those words, that's the scary part, you are fine until you hear "because of your history" but then if they didn't check.......

Fingers crossed for everything to be fine asap.

hee hee benefit of the doubt she was cleverSmiley Happy!

ED off on a short trip, she phoned last night feeling dreadful, dizzy flu like symptoms so can't wait to be back home, it's always the same when you plan something.

Blinkin' freezing here again, just put the heating on, sooooooooo cold, hope you're not coming here grumpy unless you have your 40 fleeces xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Something I meant to share with you all, last week, that made me chuckle. Overheard from one of a group of ladies exiting the swimming pool into the changing room: "Ooh! It's a bit nipply in here!" Deliberate, rather clever, play on words or a genuine malapropism?? Smiley Very Happy

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

I'm with you on the 'scared to death' thing, FF. Especially scared of that awful phrase "because of your history..."

You can rest a wee while on the smug bench: you have done the sensible thing and made docs appointment. Try to steer clear of the What If? Bench and the Totally Terrified bench. I expect you are just suffering the after effects of having had the vile cold that seems to have lingered with everyone this winter/spring, but if it's something more serious: the sooner it's found the sooner it can be treated! Fingers crossed it's nothing and you'll soon be feeling yourself again. (Perhaps I should rephrase that?? 😜)

I'll strut around Benchland in my terrifying dotty pants, stripey knee highs and Doc Martin's and scare away the demons to keep them off your shoulders! Hugs. x

I have finally given in and made a Drs. appt.  I am not myself,  although the cold has cleared up, other symptoms are not getting better and I think perhaps I've buried my head in the sand for long enough.  So off to the quack. Not seeing my own "12 yr old" GP but an older female partner so think that will be easier.  

I do not become timid, I become scared to death.  I never used to because I was invincible and everything was trivial.  Then I got bc and found out I wasn't invincible but vulnerable and it shook me. Perhaps more than I realised because now I always think the worst thing first ( hence the head burying) and the delay in making the appt..  

School lovely and clean again today, sneaked out a little early.  Don't tell.  There will come a day when I do overtime again.....it's all relative and works out, my concience won't let it do otherwise.

Enjoy your holiday Grumpy.  Where are you going?

Flaky, weak nails, tick. Headaches, possibly migraine, tick. Aches and pains, stiff joints, especially fingers, tick. Tiredness, irritability, weight gain, hot flushes (still!) , tick. Moodiness, lack of patience, oh lord yes, big tick. Calcium tabs with vit D help, as does swearing a lot!!

How much of that is normal menopausal behaviour, and what can I attribute to the Anastrozole? Who knows? And if / when I come off the Anastrozole, what then - do these nasties stop, or do they continue as part of the menopause anyway??

As they say, answers on a postcard please......

Ps . The camels send their love, they've gone in search of a human in a better mood than me apparently Smiley Wink

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

My nails were flaking and splitting all the time - (finger nails, that is, not toe nails - they seem to grow like never before!!)

My onc told me to take calcium - I buy mine in with my supermarket shop - own brand - calcium + vitamin D - they're not expensive. They do make a difference because when I ran out 2 weeks before I was due a supermarket shop and I couldn't find any, cheap enough, elsewhere, I noticed my nails breaking much more. Hand cream is supposed to help too, massage it into the nails - I'm not convinced that does any good, but as I have dry hands (and everywhere!! Smiley Sad) I use hand cream fairly regularly anyway. I can't grow my nails more than a few mm beyond the end of my fingers (no pointy talons for me!) but they seem a little less fragile. 

Don't be tempted to strengthen them with nail varnish. Apparently regular use of nail varnish weakens nails and makes them more prone to splitting and/or fungal infections! 

Very jealous of your camping trip. Enjoy! I hope the weather behaves itself and the van is all you hoped it would be! Smiley Happy

Is anyone else having trouble with flaking splitting nails?

Is there any remedy???

Off camping tomorrow....

Grumpy

Community Champion

Aaaah sad news indeed.

Glad your school is better FF, about time!!!

You are having babies JCJ, how exciting!!

Am on the "stupid" bench, how come when I go to the docs I become timid??? Will have to stop it and be stronger if I disagree with what they are saying.................

Always have plenty to say when I leave but not at the time.

Had a new doc who sort of suggested they were tension headaches and to write a diary, grrrr (though too late for grrrrr's now) soooooooooo won't be doing that. Looked up tension headaches and that's not what I'm having will wait until next week and go back again with my "no nonsense" head on, if headaches continue. 

Am not taking the tabs now soooooo will wait and see.

Really feel like a twitSmiley Embarassed xx

I read your post JCJ and thought how awful that she has this ****** disease , then I went on a news site and find that she has died from it.  I'm gutted too, she was one of our finest entertainers. I watched anything that she did on TV and some of her songs............" Let's do it......." are absolute classics and will never be forgotten.

Because things have changed at school it is actually tidier and cleaner this week, I'm delighted, I hope it continues.  So much easier and time to do the things that don't always get done.  

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Gutted to hear that Victoria Wood is another victim of this b*****d cancer. Smiley Sad

I first saw her in 1980 or 1981 in a school hall in, believe it or not, Morecambe! It was a dance school performance, mainly for the parents of some quite small children, and she was on afterwards. We laughed so much despite the odd venue and the slightly uncomfortable feeling that her material wasn't entirely appropriate for the audience!

On a much happier note: Babs is now feathering her nest - literally! - so we are still hopeful that she will eventually lay eggs and we will have our very own Springwatch. Smiley Happy

Community Champion

Dotty pants to the rescueSmiley Happy!

I don't know JCJ, is it better the devil you know?? There are different kinds, letrozole etc, perhaps you can ask the next time you see someone or phone your BC Nurse, you can tell them your side effects and see what they suggest.

Headaches are still there but in the background so tabs are working, just don't like what they are doing to me, am hoping that there is something else, just don't want to be trying lots of different meds, gets on my nerves, literally!! Also they are making me STARVING, where's that FB bench?

Beautiful day here, was actually warm? Saw a guy walking down the road shirtless, wasn't that hot hahaha!!

Was in fits of laughter at GS today, he has a big purple elephant here with a huge trunk, I was pinging the trunk off his nose and he started laughing like mad, bad nanny xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

The pants are from a large department store - but not the one you usually associate with underwear: this was Someone called Deb and some hams? - online. There is another pair, equally garish, that are blue with vibrant spots and shocking pink trim. I didn't think even Benchland could cope with those!

I hope you get your meds sorted soon Katy, so you feel better but still without the pain. Are your headaches better - I know it's not been a year yet but one can always hope??! 

I'm peed off about the effect Tapoxyfen is having on me. Have to take daily calcium to stop my nails disintegrating, and even then they are fragile and ridged, and my hair is still getting thinner. I do hope it will thicken up again after I stop taking the dreaded tablets. I could cope if I was finishing taking it next March as originaly planned, but I'm worried that by the time another 5 years has gone,  I'll be bald! Smiley Sad My hair is already less than 1\5 of what it was. (Yes, I know, I shouldn't moan, I didn't have Chemo and lose it all!!) I'm tempted to ask to stop - but then ...... The dreaded Whatifs will torment me? 

Having a fat day today too. Of course, because I threw out all my bigger clothes I seem to be getting bigger again. Tight trousers! Smiley Sad  

Ah well. Time to don the dotty pants???! Smiley Tongue

Community Champion

Been into town, was actually looking for JCJ's OH's pants so I too can wear them at MMU4, no luck though hahaha!!!

Shopping all done, GD was a great help, hopefully that's it till the end of the week.

Lovely sunny day but if you turn a corner there are gale force winds, can't win??

Docs appt made, can't deal with the tabs sooooooooooooo fingers crossed there is something that doesn't make me so dopey, was in a very flat mood yesterday. which isn't like me, feel chirpier today though.

Scones and rasp jam in the shed, better be quick xx

Community Champion

Hahaha!! 

They are fabulous JCJ, NOT hahaha!!!

OH obviously has great taste in clothing, has he been secretly reading about Benchland Fashion?

Think you will look gorgeous at MMU4Smiley Very Happy!

Gosh it's blinkin' freezing here, we had SNOW for a while yesterday, heating on, house all tidy, now I can be guilt free and sit on the "CBA" bench for a while................or maybe longer..................

Was an avid reader, now can't concentrate at all, hopefully it will come back, what you reading now?? xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Don't worry, FF, those underpants don't fit with MY image of my OH - and I've lived with him for 35 years!!

Don't know about cheered up, I think I'm in shock!  My previous mental image of your OH just does not fit with those underpants!!  I will have to adjust my thinking! 

Had a really lazy day today, sat on the CBA bench and read a book and am now watching tv.   

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

My OH has genuinely bought these pants!

I just thought I'd share them with you in case anyone needed cheering up! Smiley Very Happy

pants!.jpg

I'm thinking of borrowing them for the next Benchland event - they'll look a-maze-ing with stripey knee highs, flashing light purple Doc Martin's, a Lurex top and tiara? Smiley Happy

Hi Jan, nice to see you again, was wondering about you.  Rest and recuperate and enjoy all that Benchland can offer (i.e. total madness).

Bird boxes?  Females do all the work and the males watch them? That seems to be a mirror of human life to me!

School is much as usual but surprisingly tidy this week,so not too much to do but I'm very glad it's the weekend.

Community Champion

Hi jan, lovely to hear from you again, we have comfy sofas instead of the hard benches so just chill, there is a bell you can ring and someone will be there asap!!

JCJ, how fabulous, baby birdies soonSmiley Happy! We had a wren family in bird box and blue tits in the wood shed, they returned every year, def makes you happy!! It's like you gave birth to them hahahaha!!

Have had a superly busy week filled with the grandchildren so am on the "totally washed out" bench, resting this weekend for the same next week...............

There are no "dirty pants" in this house, tee hee!

Can wash just no dryer, grrrrr!

Am meant to take two of the tablets for my headaches but am only taking one because of the grogginess so am awakening to a thumping headache which disappears when I'm up and about, must get to the docs, hate the feeling so muchSmiley Frustrated! Also have a new one that I have to put on my tongue for 5 mins, let it dissolve then spit out the remainder, honestly I am rattling now!

Am sooooooooo looking forward to MMU4, you'll def hear me before you see me haha!! xx

JCJ Community Champion
Community Champion

Helloooo! Kayak! Great to hear from you. Have some Benchland goodies: cakes, biscuits, burgers, whatever takes your fancy. All calorie free and guaranteed to taste delicious despite Chemo mouth! 4 down, 2 to go. The end of the tunnel is in sight! Hang in there. You can do it. xx