cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deodorants

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Deodorants

Deodorants are very necessary for many people to get rid of body odour but there should be harmless and safe deodorant. I found best roll on deodorant for men and women at https://www.deodorant-reviews.com/best-roll-on-deodorants/.

Hey Angie55, there are quite a number of popular and nicely fragranced paraben and aluminium free deodorants that work, and work very effectively in keeping the arm odour under control. Click here to see the list that I found.

Community Champion

I also use Bionsen too- get mine from either Tesco or Waitrose for about £2.00 !

Bionsen is aluminium free! They sell it in sainsbury's

Hello. I've been using a Deoderant for the past 2 years from Arbonne.its basically free of everything and has a minty smell but I love it. It does take a while to get used to it but I would highly recommend the product. Arbonne do a fabulous range of other products too which are all free of badness!! You can get it online from Arbonne.com Good luck and hope this is helpful 😀

Thanks to all ladies that have repied it has been a great help. I will be out searching tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely Easter.

Take Care

Community Champion

You could try Dr Organics Lavender and Aloe Vera. You can get it in well known health food shop. They have a whole range of toiletries.

Community Champion

Hi Angie, boots stock Pit Rock deodorant and others which fit the bill. I used it throughout July last year (when the temp reached 30!) whilst having radiotherapy and it worked pretty well. Also Holland and Barrett stock some.

Hi Angie55, Not sure if it's aluminium free, but I use Garnier Mineral roll ons - they are both alcohol and paraben free - several colours to choose from, lovely smells and just £1 each.  I would recommend these x

Deodorants

Hi

I would like to find an aluminium & praben free deodorant. Can anyone suggest a good one that they have found. I have tried looking I did find a Sanex Zero but there doesnt seems to stock it.

Hope all you ladies are keping well.