Re: where have all the lesbians gone???

Sorry Shirley,

I'm not quite understanding what you are asking. Your wording is a bit confusing.

Perhaps you could explain better

Delly

post deleted

Big hugs Norberte. 3 hours holiday pay! pants schmants - that cant be right, surely you accumulate 28 days a year minimum? If doubts are raised about an ill health pension give me the nod and a posse of GODs will go sort 'em out.

You and your ld seem to be singlehandedly supporting Africa's cause. I'm sorry we couldn't just dole out the sun to them what wanted it (ie me in Cornwall) leaving cooler bright days for those who preferred that.

daughter has had 25 eggs harvested which is more than the average hen so she is chuffed. Onwards and upwards. I'm getting loads of support and feel quite privileged in this respect.

D xx

post deleted

hallo all i've resurfaced. I had one of those towel thingies for getting changed on the beach - I think they come from the same drawer as the gloves on a string threaded through your duffle coat.
maybe a new flatter cossie will make it less likely you drown when you go swimming Norberte? Hag haven sounds like the place to be for GODs.

I was away in Corwall (St Ives) for the hot week wahey! Daughter has eggs harvested tomorrow and then chemo and radiotherapy start the week after so we are all crossed fingered. Work is unimpressive - I'm up to 5 hours a day next week so I hope it improves.

hugs to all
Dawn x

post deleted

Hello lovelies, I'm back too, had a brief hol in Greece with two lovely friends who run a B&B in quite the most beautiful old greek farmhouse in a lovely village, where they are friends with all the older women in the village who think its great that there are no men in sight in their lives. PM me if you'd like the link for your own magic restful break.
Had a bit of a melt down about changing on the beach with MX and prosthesis etc.....we decided someone needs to run a course...probably at least degree level given the complexities... on breast management for those of us with various versions of different. First issue which prosthesis to take on hols, size of luggage, then how to minimise any strangers staring on the beach, what to wear to beach, how to carry other prosthesis in bag to beach without covering it in lotions or pricking it and watching it explode....etc etc

anyway I got over myself quite quickly and had a good time, but was reminded about how little even our close friends sometimes know of the boring daily issues facing us in our different breast cancer challenges.
love to all of you, hope you diddling along OK, N

post deleted

Community Champion

I've not left you either! Just away on holiday in Somerset. Thinking about you all even if not posting.

Hoping holiday will do us both good, partner has been fantastic since my secondary dx last year(well she's always fantastic but has been doing EVERYTHING for me and has been extra brilliant!). Think we just need to recharge our batteries and Somerset has always been our spiritual home so ......

Take care, love to you all xxxx

Gosh Norberte I'm overcome. More to the point my little house is getting very excited by the prospect of being hoovered. I have very little carpet and tend to wave a cloth thingy on a stick thingy around. I think I've hoovered once this year.

Anyway .... thanks muchly! Big bag of gentle hugs for you too xx

post deleted

post deleted

Bless you Blessing

I'm not a lesbian.... but I'm not leaving you either!
Blessing

bumping as all the lesbians seem to have gone. Don't leave me!

D x

post deleted

Community Champion

Yes, sunshine in Sussex too!! Mind-you, am like you norberte, don't really do sun (that's why got awning!)but do like to see it.
Mmm, must get my CD's out .....

Julie, the sun just got used to your awning and got over its grumpy tantrum and is revisiting geordie land - phew!
Sitting at my desk smiling at your post Norberte - are you funny all day or just for us??

post deleted

Yes yes yes Alison Moyet! Keep them coming and then I can go on spotify for anyone I don't know already..I always seem to be decades behind on music.
off to pick courgettes - why do they always all grow at once???