Re: Back again

HI there- thats good to know -  I love the "little more active" haha . Interesting how FB has become the go to place - which wasn't the case 6 years ago when this started up. I'll check those groups out.

all the best to you

Moorcow

Hi there moorcow and Sky2sea, hope you are doing ok with your treatment..
I'm on three FB groups:- Flat Friends UK; Lesbian Cancer Survivors and Caregivers, and QueerCancer, which are a little more active that the Lesbian / bisexual forum here.
:-)
Kath

Hey thre sky2sea - hows it going?

cheers

Nicola

Hi sky2sea

I'm around too, and check the bcc forums every couple of weeks or so..  

(Actually get most of my online support from Flat n Fabulous UK on Facebook)

I'm currently having radiotherapy (Surgery was September), and staying in the hospital hostel as its 3 hrs from home..

Hope you are doing OK

:-)

Hey sky2sea , very sorry to hear that. Hope you and Mon doing OK. I will keep an eye on here from time to time to see if you've posted. All OK with me except the lymphodema which of course I can live with , after making some adjustments. all the best

Back again

Hi all
Well unfortunately the cancer bus has swung my way and deposited secondaries on me this time so I'm back in the fold again.
Ther are some brilliant support groups and fora out there but I may feel the need for some dykey support too and the assumed norm is definitely heterosexual.
Having said that all the onc team, surgeons etc have been very welcoming and supportive to my partner Mon so I have no complaints of that type.
Any road .... Anyone out there?