Re: Living life to the full 3 years on!

So fab to hear your really great news - may it continue for many years to come. Woo-hoo !!!!

Liz x

What a heartening story. I'm so pleased life is improving for you so much. It must also to give hope to all those with secondaries - and those of us having primary treatment - we never know what the future holds.
Thank you for sharing.

Stella xx

Great to hear such positive news. Long may it continune.

Dotty2 xx

What lovely news, congratulations. I hope you continue to be NED for many years yet.

Linda

Living life to the full 3 years on!

Have just past my 3 year anniversary of my devastating secondary diagnosis in both lungs and around my collarbone. As many of you may know my husband was unable to cope and walked out soon afterwards and 2008 was an incredibly tough year and I just couldn't see the way ahead.
I just had to post to let you know that I've now been NED since November 2008 and have been on just Arimidex and zoladex from then on. Just had my latest clear scan results and I've been living life to the full since picking myself up again gradually!Life is full of making the most of every day,lots of holidays,interesting experiences and spending time with old and new friends.I've even recently met and started seeing a wonderful man which I never thought would happen after my marriage breakup and secondary diagnosis.
Although my immune system is not great and I've picked up one bug after another I find having lots to look forward to all the time helps me enormously.
I would never have dreamed back in 2008 that I could ever be as happy or fulfilled as I am now despite knowing that my health could deteriorate at any time or that romance would be on the cards and that I would ever feel even remotely "normal" again! I hope this can inspire others who may be recently diagnosed. This site has helped me enormously to not feel so alone.
Take care all,
xx