Re: 14 years on - blondie

Thanks very much for sharing. I'm nearly a year on from secondaries. It gives us all hope when reading stories like yours. Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild to. Here's to many more years xxx
Community Champion

Blondie
How very kind of you to post ..it's great news and whoop whoop for the magic of herceptin.
I'm sure the herceptin ladies will be so delighted . Sadly, I'm Her2 negative so it's not an option for me.
Hugs xxx

You've made my day.  Brilliant news.  Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild.  So happy for you and thanks for posting as it gives us so much hope.  xxxxd

14 years on - blondie

April 2017 and diagnosed with secondaries to liver and bone in 2003 - still here and doing well! For those of you who are Her2 and on Herceptin - I have now been on Herceptin since December 2003.

This year saw a, surprise but very much welcomed, new grandchild. That makes four grandchildren that I have seen born and cherished since diagnosed with secondary breast cancer, something I never dreamt was a possibility in the early days of my secondary diagnosis. I have been able to see my own children grow into dependable, resourceful and caring adults and parents - for that I am eternally grateful.

i hope that news of my continued good health and fortune can give hope to fellow survivors and I wish you all the best luck in the world in your struggles with this disease.

All love

Blondie