cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

10,719 REPLIES 10,719

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Ohhh, fffflip, noooo.

I've just read about our loss of Carolyn(52)!

Umph. I had no idea. Think it was around April time.

I think Janey had had some contact / coffee meetings with?, as she lived in the Exeter area? didn't you?

Awww, and I was only asking after her in my last post. 

What a gorgeous, and lovely woman.

That's soooo incredibly sad. I don't quite know what else to say, I'm so shocked. My heart goes out to her family.

xxxxxx

I updated this on the 10/6

Well - thought I'd put some soothing Dionne sounds on (as in Warwick, to those of a similar age!! The "If you see me walking down the street", Dionne! Burt Bacharach's favourite singer - ooo flip, and yonks ago!) Have a quick check in on some of my favourite ladies, and what do I see . . . . . . .

Juicy-Janey - Corr flip, what, hey!!!! Sooo good to see you, flower, can't tell yer. You obviously picked up on my thought waves, didn't you. I "knew" I had magical powers. It was really  Christopher the Crow post that did it, wasn't it - you having an interest in our feathered and furry friends. I remember you having a webcam set up in, was it a blue tit nest in your garden? 

Listen, Shhh, we're organising a party for H's Colins return home from a rather prolonged hospital stay. I've attached indoor fireworks to his stairlift, and made loads of unfluffy cake, just like we used to on here, back in the beginnings of this gorgeous thread. Let me know what you're bringing.

Hope all is well with your Mammo this month. I still haven't yet sorted a deflated left expander/permanent silicon replacement op. Other things are annoyingly "breaking down' and needing/taking "priority". So boobs are still being put on hold.

I'm madly impressed by the 5K race news, even if it isn't running. So what !! I think of you often too, but especially when Magnolias are in bloom. Lovely association, don't you think? Also, whenever I speak to my friends down at Lympstone. And Yes, along with my "Janey Jobs" (you're there with a needed gentle "shove" as opposed to a big stick. Still doesn't take much for me cop out though, so perhaps you'd better start using the big stick instead, Janey!!).

Jeez, I'm so sorry to hear about your family and friend's diagnoses and treatments - ffffflippin horrible. I too, didn't need chemo, or rads, as I elected to have masts as opposed to lumpectomies, and am still ALWAYS, thankful for that.

I called to check on Christopher the Crow on Monday and again today. Could hear him shriking in the background! Took it as a good sign! He's doing well, legs still a bit gyppy, but hopefully he'll be "freed" very soon.Turned out, he's a young "fledgling". I absolutely loved doing it - quite brings you down to earth (and a very interesting and welcome distraction from my mundane housebashing humdrum, errm, faaar too "easily" distracted from, me thinks!!) 

Lady H - How ARE you and Col doing?? Have things settled down now with you two? Let me know a date for the party!!

Lee - I hope you and Tony are still both doing well over there in Oz.

Hope all you other long absentees are doing well, the likes of Lesley, BethyBoo, Corr-Claire, Carolyn?? (and have your absent notes ready for my inspection - Mmmmmm Smiley Wink)

Hope you more recents are also still doing well. 

Lodsa lurrrrv, Dellywelly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boo!!

Did I make you jump?!  I know I've been missing in action for a bit.  Healthwise all is well with me (well as long as my mammogram this month says so!) but I have taken a bit of a sabbatical from the site, as personally two close family members and a wonderful friend have been going through chemo and rads and it all became very overwhelming, so I was naughty and have switched off alerts.  It's made me realise how very lucky I was to have swerved chemo.  With another friend diagnosed and also swerving, we have decided we had the least sh***y end of the sh***y stick!  I'm still knackered with the tablets and have emotional ups and downs, but more exercise and less food has made it a little easier.  My daughter has been back from Australia for a visit, but heads back this week, so I think that emotional rollercoaster won't be down to the little pills! I am doing the 5k race for life this year, but not running!  Going with a group, with all of us wanting to give something back - and have a giggle! It's been lovely to scroll through the recent posts and Delly I'm impressed you are still working on those Janey jobs!  The garden is still doing well, my favourite therapy, with the magnolia getting bigger and stronger each year - a bit like us all I hope! Despite those alerts being switched off I give you all a virtual nod when I pass that magnolia and hope everyone is doing okay (and rescuing birds!).  Love and hugs to all xx

Ohhh dear H - teething problems, 'ey!! Tell him if he carries on giving you gyp, you'll send him back!! Am teasing, well slightly serious too.

I've been avoiding, have kept escaping from my "Janey jobs", the last week. Have some heavy house stuff to do, and conscious that we're supposed to be having some hot weather this weekend. So, I was all geared up to "get on with" jobs today.

Walked through the park to pick up a couple of pillows, from the service launderette, around 11, so bit of a late start. On the way, I passed a crow, lying in the grass near the path. Thought it was dead, until I got closer, and it's eyes blinked - still alive, but looked on its last legs. Umph. Picked my pillows up, dropped them back home, found a box, stuffed it with soft paper shreddings, and headed off back to the park. Expecting it to have probably died. Instead, I could see from a distance, it was no longer there. Oh no, my immediate thoughts were, perhaps a cat or dog had carried it off? There were three people, with two dogs, watching this black thing running and hopping around in the grass. Christopher the Crow!! was revived, to a degree. Not fluttering his wings though. We had to keep the dogs from getting to him, took me a while of chasing, but finally caught him, and popped him in my comfey nesting box. What to do next?? Take it to the Vets I used to use for my cat? They don't really deal with wild animals, and I don't know the area well enough to know of wildlife animal sanctuaries. Took him home. Thinking he'd probably be a bit dehydrated and needing some energy, I found a dropper pipette, mixed some honey with water, took him out the box, held him, and fed the liquid into his mouth. I was surprised at how very obliging he was, bless Smiley Surprised, obviously needed it. Guzzled and swallowed it all well.

Phoned the vet, to ask if they could give me a contact for a local wildlife rescue hospital. Yes, there's one just 20 mins away, in fact. Gave them a call, and dropped him in. A very underweight, new fledgling. Had a wound on his head, so don't know if he'd glanced off a car, and made it to the park. But his right leg was certainly gyppy. Gave them a 20 quid donation to take care of. He'd been taken off to another room by then, but I heard lots of "healthy" sounding Crow noises and skrikes, so I'll phone in a few days to get the gen on how he's doing.Hopefully well.

I couldn't resist having a wander round their outside pens, a fox, couple of cygnet swans, loads of ducklings, a barn owl, 2 buzzards, an huge exotic looking owl. Some hiding in their huts, so no idea what they were. Lovely place.

I'm seriously thinking of doing some voluntary work for them, maybe a day a week. I'm so passionate about animals, as well as humans, and this may be a good place to start. I'm always watching animal and the Supervet (Noel Fitzpatrick is one of my heros) progs. Think it would be good therapy for me. Better get the house sorted first though!! Mmmm, what an interesting, distracting afternoon. I "was" gonna get on with sorting my kitchen today, honest guv!! It's all "Christopher's" fault, you know Smiley Wink  Manyaana, promise.

Hope all you Fluff girls are good???? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     

Community Champion

Thanks ladies. Not the best of starts, i moved his tray and he snapped, thought i was helping. A bit!! of adjusting on both sides to be had 

A quick Ps. Not only is he coming home, he's having a "Throne" installed too Smiley Very Happy  x x x

Ha Ha Ha - That was a really great Wombat "Woohoo", to Helena.  Comical.

I'll give a "Yeee Haaaaa" then Smiley LOL

Ooooooo, Helena, that is such good news on your Col coming home. I am sooo flippin pleased to hear.

How are you H? And how are you Wombatwoo?

Think we ought to have a party girls, to welcome Colin home. I'll bring the cake, without the "fluff" on this time Smiley Wink

I might just decorate his stairlift too!

Lotsa love to you all  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

🙌 woohoo! 

Community Champion

Delly

Hiya, sorry girls not been in touch lately, its been quite a week but the quick post is that Colin is coming home tomorrow, all the equipment delivered today with exception of a chair which is coming tomorrow. 

Hope you are all well xxx

Hellooooo, again Fluffs

Helena - What's the latest on Colin? Is he NOW out of hospital, and back in your tender "bosom" yet?? Sending you love and another of those big, gentle <HUGs>  Heart Heart Heart

DarlingDizzy - Good to hear from you too. I'm so glad and pleased to hear that you finally got your boobs adequately "tittivated"(!) and are now happier with the results. Glad you've also now be relieved of your dressing husband duties and he's recovered from his hip op.

Yes, thanks, am doing okay - that means "tons" better than prior to 6 months ago - quite amazing. And ALL down to a regular high dose St Johns Wort. During my research into "Depression", I was "warned off" it, in that, it can cause Bi-Polar people to go into "manic". Mmmm, afraid I started to think and feel - I'd Soooo much rather be in a more positive state, than in that, nasty, prolonged, deep, dark, horrible, fetid smelling, slippery sloped hole! ! ! Bit the bullet, and have been sooo much better since, it's untrue, and all naturally. Within 30 mins of me taking, I can feel a "lift". The difference in my mental state, has been quite astounding, really. And No, I'm not selling St Johns Wort tablets!! Smiley Tongue

I may be having a friend to stay from the beginning of June, who's been through a nasty rough ride recently, following a diag of throat cancer. He had to have an emergency tracheotomy, 5 weeks of rads and 2 sessions of chemo. To operate would involve removing his whole voice box. So he's had to live off liquid foods, has now finished his rads, but has to keep the tracheotomy in for another 3 months, poor bloke. The prognosis isn't great, but he's decided to just get back to work and bash on. Has given me even more of an incentive for me to get the house sorted, before he comes to stay, if he does. 

How is everyone else doing? Hope you're all well

Lots of love to everyone, Delly x x x x x x x

Delly, lovely to hear from you again! Answers to the questions you asked... hubby had a hip replaced in November and is now recovering well, I no longer have to put his shoes and socks on for him, which is a great improvement. And I made him get a chiropodist to do his toenails, there are some things I'm  definitely not doing! He's now fully retired after several years of doing three days a week so I'm working on a list of jobs for him...

I ended up having two breast reductions to my good side for symmetry, the first gave a distinctly lopsided result. High tech it definitely wasn't, but the end result is good, and I don't need to use a partial prosthetic any more, so I'm happy. And I know a lot of authorities are refusing to fund symmetrising surgery so I was lucky to get it. 

The number of mammograms after treatment...I was told it would be diagnostic mammograms  every year until five years after diagnosis, and every 18 months for the following three years, then discharge back to the routine screening programme after that. I'll check again when I have my next one in a few weeks.

Helena, hope Colin gets his care arranged so he can get home, it must be very hard for both of you at the moment. But at least now you both should get the right support, it should make a real difference.

Xxx

Community Champion

Delly

Dawlish Warren is just a little way along from Dawlish itself.  I went with my friend Sue who I have known for 20 years, we used to work together on the railway.

Colin is still in hospital but they are pressing for him to come home as they need his bed, might be some time next week with a care package in place.

H xx

Cooo- Eeee Fluffs everywhere, and everybody else who may be lookin in too  Heart Heart Heart

First things first - Errrrm, girls, am I?? the only one who's experiencing probs, in that it seems to take at least 2 minutes for ANYthing/page to upload every time I "click"???   "Frustrating" when we've/I've been used to such a previous "fast" response?! Well, "I'm" finding it frustrating, don't know about youhoo's?? i.e. the rest of you "rabble" - hee, hee, hee!!!

Anyway, shalln't waste any further time on that (Just hope the admin are watching and reading - hey Anna and such fellow flowers?) More importantly, I'm trying to "catch up on yers" better.

Ann and Helena - Glad your recent Mammo's were good and "clear".

Ann, what's on your holiday agenda next?? I love to hear where you're going.

Without scanning back, and memory's more and more rubbish (Oy, no comments on, you lot!!).

DarlinDizzy - Was it "your" hubby who had to have a recent knee replacement?? or was having a knee problem?? Hope he's now fully recovered from. How are "you" doing, flower?? Did everything settle down satisfactorily with your boob in the end? And are you okay otherwise?

Where's that Janey woman, the queen of Magnolia's?? That's a compliment! Hope you're doing well Janey?? Let us know will yer, please, or I'll come down there and check, and you might not like it!! I could and might just squidge your courgettes in the night, just to be peevish! Mwahahahahaaaa Smiley Mad

Charys - Yeh, sooo blummin good to see you too. But not your ""failing" bits and bobs" comment!! Cough, splutter - Cheeky wench you are! You "deserve" one of these Smiley Mad Are just extra hiccups, me hopes??. Off to GP's in the morning (note is stuck to the kettle!!) to discuss throat gland tenderness and searing pains, wretching whenever brush teeth, knee, hands, eyes. As said - boobs can wait for the time being. 3 years!!! I cant believe where it's gone either, but I'm, ALWAYS, Oh So grateful to you starting this here thread. Now don't you feel guilty?? Ha Ha. Sooo lady, what happened re your mammo? and results of?? Did you say somewhere and me miss it? Are you still doing your voluntary work, that changed into a paid job? Am I right remembering that, darlin girl. <<< See a term of endearment, even though you insulted me.  Oh, bleep off with your attempts to appease. Smiley Wink  

Helena - I hope things are more sorted with and for Col. Is he back home to and in your "bosom" yet?? (well we "are" on a "breast" site, hey). Is based on your post of 24. 4 - "I can't wait until I have him home here with me again" - Ooooo, Awwwww and Corr ffffflllllippppp - "I'd" like someone to have that feeling - Sooo absolutely gorgeously still "in love" Heart Heart Heart  But what am I saying/talking about?? I "get it" from you lot, "rabble". You'll "do" for the time being!!! Ha ha. I'm a dreadful tease, so take NO notice. Not of the needing "it" though - need to work on that aspect of my life, when I've got other "stuff" more sorted! Is a major need/want/desire for myself.

Is your friend of "Dawlish Warren", the Dawlish on the Devon coast, just West of Exeter?? If it is, I've never heard of it being referred to as "Warren"? Is a lovely town.

Did I tell you all, I ticked summat off my "bucket list", a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember, so forgive if I'm repeating mesen (Yorkshire, tho' I 'm Lancashire!). I've always wanted to hold a lamb, and feed it. Someone told me of a place, only a couple of miles, round the bend from me (sha' up with the reference to me and round the bend!), where you can "pet" animals. Awww what?! I had to pay £1.50, queue up, then don a plastic apron? and then "cuddle" and feed, or just "cuddle". Mmmm, found out why an apron - bright orange doodaah from its a##e/bum!!! Lurrrrrved it anyways Smiley Very Happy Kept being attacked by a black and white hen - kept pecking at my shins, sooo funny. Got within inches of one of my most favourite birds - peacock (the others being Humming birds, Blackbirds, Swans - Oh ANY birds really - feathered or human!!). Stroked and petted calves and pigs too - Was so in my element and sooo needed some animule therapy. Was great - loved every moment. Even being "s*at" on by a lamb!!!

On that note and thought, Charys (I jest, honest), I'm going to leave.

LEE - I hope you are still doing well, and, as I previously said, you reeeally are looking absolutely fabulous, girl. Hope you "are" feeling so, as well. Hope your Tony is also doing well. Do please carry on keeping us in touch with how you are, will yer pleeease.

Loads and loads of love to you all, and everyone else on this here wonderful Forum (apart from it's current incredibly S L O W connections)

DoolallyDelly  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Charys "babe" - What were your result for your recent mammo ??? xxx < for YOU alone Smiley Wink X

Community Champion

SO so sorry Helena, I had no idea COlin was still in hospital ! I should and would have mentioned something if I had realised - you bearing up girl ? You are right to get them pushing on the rehab, the longer it goes on the more difficult it is to get moving again, as we are all aware. Great news Ann!!!!! Ok, I think I got lost in the system as they forgot my first check-up after surgery, so best remind them I am not a year further along as they think lol Dellllyyyyyyyyyy, so great to hear from you and even with all your failing bits and bobs LOL you sound upbeat and positive. Yes, the thread is quiet....its natural and understandable.....but so nice when people do reappear again. Cat Very Happy

Community Champion

Delly

Oohh that was a wonderful hug to colin that i will pass on my darling. He is still in hospital, didnt meet criteria for rehab unit, which i am going to take forward as i don't understand how they can say no just because he functions well in terms of being able to feed himself amd wash himsrlfyin a hospital bed!!! Got OT coming round today she is in for a hard time with me x

When is your scan, sending lots of positive fairy dyst and huggles to you xx

P.s. Can't be of any help on the mammo stance, as both mastectomies. Was on the books for 5 yrs of regular yearly physical checks, then set freeeeeee!!!

Hope you Mammo girls are given your required checks.

xxxxxx

Coooo- Eeeee Fluffs

Hey, what, sooo blumin good to see yers, Darlin-Dizz, Anne, Charyyyysss Heart Heart Heart

Helena - Where are you and Col up to. Is he back "home" now. D'yer know what? I felt quite awful, after my last message, because my hug was only directed at you yourself, and NOT Col as well. Totally remiss of me. Sooo, hang on a minute while I gather myself up to give a huge "double" biggy hug to you BOTH - Ready >> (((((Helena, Col, Delly))))) - Ooooomph.

Anyone else wanna Delly hug ????

Good news on me, is I'm still "UP" - thanks to high dose St.Johns Wort. Plus those good friends giving me a much needed "nudge" out of that smelly, slimey, slippery deep dark hole.

Bad news is - I've a shed load of health probs, that I haven't tackled until now due to deep, dark hole land. One being, I have to go for throat scan. Tenderness to glands and searing pains been going on for a year. Am hoping just a Parathyroid prob and not owt worse Smiley Frustrated

Still haven't got my 2nd stage of silicon boobs recon sorted either. The leaked expander is now almost flat. Knees gone wonky too, so another tidy up arthroscopy is also on the books. Knee is actually more important than boob recon, as it's affecting my walking. Yes, I'm being quite sensible reeally.

Awww, what. It's so good to see and read yers. It's saddened me that this thread's faded, but "I" haven't been posting as much either. House and garden has been improving tho'!!!! Albeit   s  l  o  w  l  y. "Janey jobs" are still being done, things are looking "tons" better, which is also "lifting" me too.

Hang on. Leeeeee - Corrrr, you're actually looking very FAB, girl Smiley Wink.  Considering and despite all the vagaries of this crap disease and your treatments - yeh, blumin FAB. How's your hubby doing??

I so love May - love the Camellias and Magnolias espesh, so I've have constant reminders of my beloved "Fluffs" with the connections to Janey's Magnolia Stellata. So, even though I may not appear on here so much, you're never far from my mind and thoughts - Treasure you all. You're all very lovely and all have a spesh place in my heart. Truly. Hang on, let me reach for the tissues.

Loads of love, Dellypoos  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Community Champion

Charys

It will be interesting for me as i didnt have my first post diagnosis mammo until 18 months after, so i am 2.5 years post diagnosis and have had 2  i wonder if it will mean i will only have 2 more!! 

Community Champion

Yep, all fine my end, Charys Smiley Happy

I thought it was 5 mammos, so assuming I have 2 more to go, but I might be wrong xx

Community Champion

I'm presuming all was ok for you ann - results wise? I forgot you were a few months ahead of me, until the reminder.

I wanted to ask people here on the thread, I thought it was 5 mammos you were meant to have post treatment, but I am only down for another one. Is that right ?

Community Champion

Fab to hear from you Charys. I had my 3rd mammo earlier this year, it seems to come round quicker each time! Can’t believe where the time’s gone...

Anyway, you’ll soon be done & dusted for another year 😊

Love to fluffies everywhere xxx

Community Champion

ello lovelyRe: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Charys

Hello lovely to hear from you. All good vibes to you for your mammo. 

Just on the way back home after a couple of days r and r with my friend in dawlish warren, been wonderful x

Community Champion

Hey all,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi at this 'three year anniversary' for me (of joining the site)...and my thoughts turned to you all of course. Great to hear Helena that your two year mammo was clear and all is good. My third is due very soon, and as usual the feeling that we ALL get at this sort of time. Lee.....looking simply awesome....really, fabulous and glowing with health. Long may it last. Hi Dizzy, Ann and Delly. Hope you are all keeping well xx

Community Champion

Looking fabulous, Lee & so good to hear from you. 

Do hope you’re both doing well

ann x

Community Champion

Lee 

Helllooooooo, oh how wonderful to hear from you  you look bloody amazing adore the hair x

Yes the website has been upgraded and it has and still is causing a lot of problems.

How are you doing my darling xxx

I finally popped in to see you all and thought I’d lost you forever! Luckily I had an old link on my phone to the group because you’d disappeared. 

Ooooh just found a picture option which is new ... my first haircut a couple of weeks ago because the curls were cute but crazy. I’m loving catching up with you all. I’ll keep reading and catching up post again soon xxxxx Helena thank you for asking after me and Tone 💕

B99E308D-DD66-4E40-9BA2-B6648B0F31CB.jpeg

Community Champion

Had my 2nd year mammo and once apt on Tuesday all good he said see you next year 😀

Community Champion

Dizzy

Ward was too warm for chocolate so I took him in some gingernut biscuits, which was what he asked for so all good.  I cant wait until I have him home here again with me xx

A quick check in from me to say happy Easter to all the Fluffies, a big hug for Helena spending Easter on your own, I hope you got to take Colin some chocolate. And a hug for Delly Delicious, it's lovely to hear from you again. We're a bit infrequent on this thread these days, but hopefully it's a sign of moving on from the dark days at the beginning when we were comparing notes on surgery and rads, and getting nervous before appointments.

Happy birthday Janey, nearly forgot! I hope you had a lovely day, great weather for a birthday...

Love to all

Xx

Community Champion

Delly

Oh that very special Delly hug, love it.

Well the good news is that ithe MRI showed no inflammation therefore no progression so it is a relapse.  He is having 3 days of steroids but we are not sure what happens after that but I am sure they will let us know.

I am finishing tomorrow and am not back in work until 29 April so a nice long break, the weather is going to be good so hoping to get in the garden and sort it out.  I havent done anything in there since September last year so looking forward to it xxx

Ohhhh - Helena.

I'm soooo very sorry to hear your Col news, sweetheart. 6 weeks!!Smiley Sad That must be terribly upsetting for you BOTH. 'Cept that he's in the "best place", so to speak, to be cared for and treated, rather than you having to "struggle", hey? I hope he picks up soon, so is back home soon.

I'm just gently revving myself up to give, and send you, the most GINORMOUS, warm, tight (umph!) and loooong "Delly" hug, Darlin' girl. 

Cooo, flip, you got it??!!!  Heart Heart Heart

How's everyone else??  Listen, "that" was a spesh for Helena, stop lining up, you lot !! Ohhhh, alright then.  Stop shovin and pushin.  "I'm" gonna be exhausted Smiley Very Happy, but I don't care !!!

I went to see the this years Britains Got Talent winner, and of previous other accolades, " The No Voice Man" on Sunday night. Both HE and his support, "Johnny Awesome", were great fun. Well worth seeing if they're on near you, gooooo. It's a great cheery night, so worth every penny. Am soo glad I went; to see a guy, severely disabled with Cerebral Palsey, basically take the "P" out of himself!! Bless him

Community Champion

Delly

Great to hear that you doing so well, that is fab x

Colin is in hospital at the moment, after 5 weeks of him being bedridden I told him I was getting the doc in regardless of what he wanted, he just accepted it.  He has been there for 10 days now, had an MRI yesterday so hopefully we will get the results in the next day or so and then they can put a treatment plan in place.  It is going to be a long road back as he has not used his legs for six weeks now, but everything crossed that they will be able to sort him out and he will be home with me again very soon xxx

Hey Fluffs

Apols for not getting back on sooner, have been busy "actually" getting on with stuff, for a change.

Hope everyone is doing and feeling well.

Helena - Hi Sweetiepie.  Sooo, how's Col doing, from your last post earlier in April. Any improvement, flower?? I do hope so. How are YOU doing??

Lotsa lurrrrv and xxxxxx's

Dellywelly

P.s. Am I the only one, who's struggling with the new site???  Seems to take forever for a page to LOAD ?  X  

Community Champion

Delly darling

lovely to hear from you and you sound as if you have had a fantastic time, keep up the good work and fingers crossed with the poo thing.

Colin is no better unfortunately, he has finally given in to my calling in teh Doc so home visit arranged for Thursday and I will be there.

xxx

Charyyyyssss

Ref your message on 14.3 - You reeally do need to cut down on the sweetcorn and Broccolli, my dear girl, and stop complaining about "Wind, Wind"  Smiley Wink xxx 

Cooo-Eeeee Fluffiliciouslies

Have popped on for a quick look at yers. Big changes and/but not much posting from my fave women!

Helena - I hope Col has recovered from his recent MS relapse, has he?? I still need to catch up further.

My apols for not having posted since 29.1., but I was back down in that deep, dark, fetid hole again

BUT . . . da dada da da da derr Have just come back from 5, yes 5 weeks away. All spur of the mo', and ALL also from just a "single" night away. Done from just an overnight bag, with pair of spare underwear and socks!!! Yes, of course I bought more supplies as it went along. Cheapy socks and knicks from Primani, a few more add-ons, from charity shops (great in more upmarket towns such as Winchester). And . .  I came back with very little dirty washing, because I kept washing things in the bath.

Finally did that "roadtrip" to see friends, mostly in the South. But started from seeing my one legged Uncle Gordy, him a best bud also, in Hereford for that "one" first night. We were having such a lovely time, enjoying each others company, I stayed three. And it basically went on from there.

I'm not going to go into all the places right now, but I've had a fab time, enjoyed EVERY minute, and have met some lovely, lovely new people, friends, who have already been in contact, so I can't be all bad, can I?? Don't answer that you lot Smiley Wink

Gawd, I feel so recharged mentally and desperately need to keep it up, now I'm back to my massive pile of messes to "want" to sort. Have already attacked a few things daily (Janey jobs), but I'm still not well physically. Came back to suspicious results of my NHS 60th birthday pressie Poo sample kit. So have just have had to redo the doo doo's. I was not surprised by the results from how my tums been feeling, and this constant washed outness, So we'll see. Fortunately my mental state has somehow been over-riding the physical tiredness, with lots of added rest and relaxation. And good company of course, which I miss and absolutely thrive on when it's there and readily available.

Sooo, I'll pop back soon, have a proper catch-up.

But in the meantime, lots of love, kisses and big Delly hugs being sent (Gordy loves 'em, bless) to EVERYone

Dellywellydingdong  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and x

Community Champion

Charys

He has had a relapse with his MS, been in bed now for a little over two weeks.  He is slowly starting to improve but it has been exhausting for the both of us xx

Community Champion

OH no, whats up with Colin ???

Community Champion

Charys

I think we are forcast it again as well. 

Am ok been a bit of a hard time lately  colin has not been well xx

Community Champion

Aye, the wind, the wind, every time I collect all the sticks and branches from round then garden....we get another storm. I think another one due this weekend ?

Hope you are keeping well Helena and Dizzy......I'm goooooodddddd

Community Champion

Dizzy

I know what you mean, so fed up with it and I havent been able to wear my lovely hats for weeks for fear of them blowing away Smiley Sad

We are having really heavy squally showers today, managed to dodge two today coming home from work and then helping my neighbour taking her shopping in.

xxx

Helena

He did manage tò get away on Monday, though he still had long delays. This windy weather is getting on my nerves!

Community Champion

Dizzy

Has your son managed to get away today xx

No, definitely not happy with it! My son should have been flying from Exeter tonight to Amsterdam but his plane has been cancelled. We have wet snow, not settling. It's hard to believe I was sitting outside in a t-shirt a few days ago.

Community Champion

Hello fluffies

Hope everyone is well and enjoying, not!!, this rather stormy weather.  We have not had any snow thank god but it is extremely windy xx

Community Champion

Gosh I have just seen that we are on our way to 11,000 posts since Charys started it in 2016.

Lee dont know if you are reading the forum now, especially after all the issues with the upgrade, but wanted to send you and hubby all best wishes from across the oceans.  Love to hear from you  xxx

Community Champion

ann

Dont know if it is just this thread but certainly seems to have settled down and it is so much easier to post without the stress of trying to get to the front of the thread, fingers crossed xx

Community Champion

Have you had the snow at all xx

Hi. How great to hear from you all

a bit jet lagged as in Washington DC at a dermatology congress !  

The update  has been a bit tricky, but thanks Helena for bringing this back to the top !! 

😘🤗