Community Champion

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Janey

Thank you xx

Bit knackered tonight overdid it today as a result of having to sort my car out, which meant a walk down and back up again the steep incline of our road so I reckon a good night sleep is in order tonight xxxxx

Charys, that’s lovely to read and another tick on the list! Great news for you too Helena and a tick on your list too. Love to all xxx
Community Champion

Charys

I remember it well as I had only just joined the forum. the month before and you were there for me from the very beginning for which I will always be very grateful my friend.  Hard to believe that was two years ago

That is fabulous, strange isnt it we are told it verbally however that piece of paper is oh so important.  I had my letter confirming all was well from the hysterectomy results last week, I just wanted it in writing.  I had my at iwth GP yesterday and I am signed off fit for work from 11 December, albeit on a very reduced phased return until the end of January.  I am really looking forward to going back as it is a significant moment for me. 

Sending you loads of hugs

helena xxx

Community Champion

Helllooooo ladies......so......had my official letter today 'discharging from the breast clinic'. Ta da. Menopause transition has gone up a massive big notch this last year, and its freaking hideous to be honest, but at least that means less oestrogen I guess. Its nearly that time of the year again, the start of the run-up to Christmas, I think of you all at this time as it was that first one we were all together and keeping each other going that was very special. x

Community Champion

jak

Hope all has gone well with your knee op today and you are enjoying a lovely cup of tea xxx  We are all with you in sending you all best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sending you hugs

Helena xxxx

Hey jak if you get this sending you my best for your op tomorrow xx rest up afterwards and just think if what you will be able to do with your new knee xx

Jak, I think you have your op tomorrow. Wishing you luck and hope you channel your inner Helena and are perfect patient for recovery! Your turn to have us virtually in your pocket. I’m so much better now that polyp has gone. Just waiting on results this week and seeing Gastroenterologist in January. In the meantime back to genetics to see if I have Lynch Syndrome. I hope your patient behaving Dizzy! Hugs to all xx

Charys that’s such great news to read xx
Highlighted
Community Champion

It does feel that way, yes, like a milestone. It just feels different to the other twice of being seen at the clinic. Thanks H x

Community Champion

Charys

Whey hey that is fab news well done you, major milestone xxx

Community Champion

Hurrah, just been discharged from any further surgeon meetings.......it feels like a 'reset'!

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Sh I haven't finished wathing Killing Eve yet! My knee op is 27th November x

Jak, I hope you don’t have too long to wait. Now I’m a bit more with it I’ve had another look at the report from yesterday. Looks like they’ve taken several polyps and one, which was 12mm, which I guess is why I’ll be back in a year’s time assuming no issues with biopsies. I’ve emailed Genetics, as wondering now if I do have lynch syndrome, which was originally suggested but wasn’t tested, as no history of bowel polyps! Hopefully polyp will be benign. Would be unfair to have 3 primaries! Hope you’re all keeping dry in this Autumn rain. Fire lit and rugby for us and a bit of Strictly. What will we do without Killing Eve?! Xx

Hi Janey, I'm OK thanks counting down the days to KneeDay. Glad you survived the colonoscopy. A friend of mine had similar symptoms & a clear colonoscopy (inc. polyp) they've put her symptoms down to irritable bowel. xx Jak

Community Champion

Janey

Hair cut, proper clothes on and the nurse has confirmed that the scar has healed so no need to go next week, so a brilliant day.  I am knackered with all the stress of the day but now I can start to move forward which is brilliant.

xxx

Community Champion

What a relief, Janey. The colonoscopy is a pain to go through, but as you say, it's better to be looked after on this.

ann xxx

Thank you all so much for lovely thoughts and support. Thankfully the consultant today was able to access ct results from a couple of weeks ago and hugely relieved to hear nothing found. No answers about what’s causing the pain and nausea but I’m sure now everything else is ruled out that it’s the liver cysts they found at ultrasound - or is it the Exmessy?. The prep for colonoscopy was a trial one and didn’t work as effectively. I had a real Nurse Ratchett with me, practically accusing me of not sticking to instructions. Luckily other half with me for support that I’d been model prepper! The procedure wasn’t the best way to spend my Friday but it’s done. They’ve taken a polyp, which is off for testing and report says there maybe more missed because of bad prep. Joy of joys I’ll now be adding annual colonoscopy to annual mammogram! Can’t complain, as it’s good to be watched over. Hope everyone else is doing okay and that you’re now Lady (glam) Helena and you are pacing yourself. My friend never looked back from hip op Dizzy, so fingers crossed. Lovely to see you pop in Jill and hoping you are doing ok. How are you Jak and Charys? Love to all fluffy ones xxx

Hope all goes well Janey xx Jak

Community Champion

All the best for today Janey ! Hoping for a brill outcome for you. x

Community Champion

Dizzy

All set and ready to go and I am actually wearing trousers from my own wardrobe rather than the baggy pants that have been my norm for the last 4 weeks.

Janey in your pocket darling

xxx