Community Champion

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Okayyyyy I think I've caught back up now......found the right post Lesley where you talk about it. NHS gold cards for some of you at the moment.....not that you want them of course, sorry so many are having so many ongoing worries 😟

Community Champion

I can't find why you are having an xray Lesley ???

LinRown, you are now on my list, I e written you a prescription for a very large G&T.

Had X-rays on shoulder and collar bones, chest and back, the radiographer said, oh, your down for a scan on 1 June with the Nuclear scanner, what I squealed? Panic set in, she checked and it's the bone scan gp requested this morning in the system already, letter should arrive in the post soon, such good service.

Was just saying to himself that for months we used to laugh and joke on here,  now so many of us are having problems and what a fantastic support is it, do not know how I'd get through some of this stuff without you.  He said how lucky we all are to have found each other, hear hear (or is is here here?, I never know). Next time someone tells me how lucky I am to have it all behind me I'm going to punch them in the gob.  You can tell I've had my glass of vino can't you? himself always says it's like When Popeye had his spinach, I get all brave and gobby  when really I'm a wimp.

Glad you're making a complaint Clair, they need to learn for the future.

Anyway Willows, have a lovely evening, time for painkillers and preparing ice packs for bed later xx

Community Champion

Hiyer all,

Had a quick whizz through....Clair a DVT! Good grief. My hospital, when I had surgery stuck a massive sticker on my file saying I was 'at risk' and took special precautions, and I don't even think I WAS at risk (my Dad had one years ago, after an accident, and he has motor neuron so no movement!). That's a scary thing to have happen! What makes you 'at risk' personally?

Already had a quick word with Janey, via a different contact method,  about her new worry Smiley Sad

Hows everyone else? I'm presuming no results yet Lesley?

Excellent Dr Lesley - can I join your practice?

Lin

Highlighted

And for those of us who need a ahhhh moment:

Image result for funny group hugsI can't resist dem puddytats.Cat Very Happyxxx

Clair, I'm stunned that your hospital missed such an important issue, but so glad that you persevered as you knew something was wrong - essential that you're complaining.

Had a quick thought that I could visit Chelsea show, just looked and tickets are £100 PER DAY, ouch, so will be happy with Mr Don tonight.

Janey - could your hard lump be swollen lymph node - can get infected for lots of benign reasons.

Big group hugs to us all, as specially requested by Dizzy. Love n stuff fluffyheads Cat Tonguexxx

Image result for funny group hugs
Community Champion

Clair

Thank god you were aware of the symptoms and were able to access treatment so quickly.  I would really not like to be in that Hospitals shoes it is disgusting that they ignored your alerting the chance to them with the kind of op you had and knowing your medical history, well done you for making a stand xxxx

Community Champion

Janey

a little bit of retail therapy does you good whether it is garden stuff or clothes Smiley Happy xxx

Janey I hope the weather is lovely for you to.get out and garden. Xxxx
Dizzy I wish I'd been more assertive when I went in for the op xxxx
A hour hour of gardeners world tonight then Chelsea starts on Sunday xxx

Lesley I think.you deserve a huge glass of vino tonight and I'll be joining you when these antibiotics are finished.
Xxxx

Spoke to dr the results aren't through until Monday but I'm on the tablets so all is good I suppose xx I've made an offical complaint to the hospital and now it's just wait to see what they say. This shouldn't happen and I hope to prevent it happening.again xx

Helena, I've just been comfort shopping at the garden centre too - pots and peasticks for herbs and mangetout. Love all the pics and you lovely lot too xxxx
Community Champion

Okay so I went out to buy my friend a birthday present from the little shop in a garden centre, agapanthus, campanula, 2 begonias and a corkscrew rush later, I bought her present.  Had to be done Smiley Happy

Lesley, a G and T all round sounds like a brilliant idea!

Oh goodness, I checked in here expecting the usual chat, or no one at all to be around. But it's quite a morning.

Lesley, a really nice GP should make all the difference. And with any luck you'll get your mind put at rest over the painful bits. But at least they're getting on with it so you should  hear soon.

Clair, well done you for diagnosing your own DVT, I'm glad the doctor was on the ball but you were the one who spotted it. But bless you, it's just been a constant stream of things, I hope they get on top of this pdq.

Janey, oh bless you too, this is so horrible for you. I know they say anything worrying is usually painless, so hopefully it's just a little cyst or something. But you're bound to panic, we all would. And you have had so many other things to worry about too, with the genetic tests.

Anyway, I think we need a group hug, Ruby, I'm relying on you for the illustration!

Janey, and anyone else who fancies one, as prescribed by doctor Lesley xx

FullSizeRender.jpg

Yep, this is true as well.Cat Very HappyxxxImage result for funny having a bad day

Thank you Ann, Janey, Helena, Lesley for your lovely kind words re my one and only offspring!!Cat Very Happyxxx

Good job by your doc Lesley - it makes such a difference when they listen and act on our fears.Cat Very Happyxxx