Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Helena, you are priceless.Cat Very Happy  I witter on for ages, and get twisted up and  you get it in one! Cat Very Happyxxx

Found it, takes me a but longer to do things these days, but I get there in the end xc

Yeah Lesley.  Go to the top of this page where it says ; take me to  breastcancercare.org.uk . Click on. Along the top is Shop (next to the Donate sign). Click Shop. You can either click on Homeware along the top or scroll down to picture of heart mug. Click on that. Should be the first mug you see at £6.95. Think I'll get my order in, or they'll all sell out.

Community Champion

Cheers Clair, just wondering whether this is why I get a headache when I have wine!

Not right that you have to chase up your BCN, but it's worse having to wait.  Have a lovely weekend, with no work AT ALL. Cat Very Happyxxx

Well done Beth, proud of you, go girl!

Right, those mugs!  Where are they?  I've looked everywhere and can't see "shop" anywhere on the site.  I want one NOW! Xx

Janey, have a fab weekend, but no hauling stuff around, you need your strength to lift your G & T glass up.Cat Very Happyxxx

A quick hellooo! I'm in charge of van watch and running interference with the packing, so a sneaky hello and very definitely will be buying my mug. We can then all post pics of our favourite tipple in them!! Love hugs and packing tape!! Xxx

I think playing games and baking with a daughter sounds lovely, Dizzy.  So glad about the onc and that you are moving on and up, even if you haven't been on the course!  Well, if you had to leave here, I would have to as well as I'm PIFU, and I'm going nowhere - I need my comfort blanket too.  Hope you had an enormous cream cake.Cat Very Happyxxx

Community Champion

Lesley

Shall we?

H xx

Community Champion

Beth

Go girl, you show them, but that is for next week, NOW it is weekend time enjoy your lunch date xxx

I love the mug as well think it may well become our mascot and BCC are going to have a rush on them Smiley Happy

Community Champion

rubycat

Honestly I nearly threw the computer out the window it was going soooo slow but it seems to be working ok now.  If you right click on an image and then click on save image as, you can then save it to your pictures on your computer and download it from there xxx

You see Lady H who lives in her tower, that is why you is so far above me and I am just a mere mortal. You can do stuff that I can't.Cat Very Happyxxx

Beth, didn't know you had any piccies of me! That one is FAB U LOUS.  Yes, good job it's Friday. So glad you've got a complaint in ,  you go girl!  Wishing you a splendiferous weekend with Himself and pooch.Cat Very Happyxxx

Highlighted

image.jpgSo it's Friday night!! Thank the Lord!!

i have put the cat amongst the pigeons today and a complaint has gone in about what happened on Tuesday. No doubt the proverbial will hit the fan next week but I don't care. It had to be done. I have never ever been a push over and I am not going to let this lot try it on when I'm at the most vulnerable point ever in my life. 

I am going to try and not dwell on it over the weekend and instead I am just going to enjoy spending time with hubby. I can feel a lunch date coming on tomorrow!!

i like those mugs too!! Fluffy tit willows it is!!

going to catch up on everything on here now......

you lovely lot have been busy!! Lol

xxx

Community Champion

rubcat

just for you, this is the mug ladies.  x

tit willow.jpg

I'm going to get that mug <3. Xxx

Oh, how cool would that be if we all had the same mug?  I'd even drink my vino out of mine, and Janey could slurp her G&T out of hers xx

Community Champion

rubycat

That is really spooky I was just about to post about the mug, that we could have the fluffy I found on one side and Lesley's willow tree pic on the other side, going to have a look at the mug you are on about.

H xxx

Just had a brainwave, re Helena's mugs. Thought that we should all have the same mug!  Tried to find a fluffy tit willow mug, but not a lot of them around.  Then looked at the BCC shop and heyho:  oh poo, can't get a picture on here, but go to the Shop page and Homeware, and the first mug is called bird on a branch, which to me, looks just like a fluffy tit willow!  Think we should all get one, what do you think?  Off to get din dins, but back later. Cat Very Happyxxx