Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Hi everybody!

Welcome to the forum Steph - glad you are finding it helpful .

Hello, nathanjame! I assure you that you will love it here. I am new to the forum, too, but I love how helpful and well-informed all the members are. Hope you get all the help you need and enjoy it here

you welcome

Community Champion

Community Champion

Hi P ,welcome to the forum -the link below may be helpful to you in terms of finding someone else in a similar position to talk to .You could also talk to the ladies in the triple negative section for advice and hopefully they will give you some positive feedback .All the best .Jill.
Community Champion

NEW TO THIS SITUATION

Hi, my 35yr old daughter was recently diagnosed with Triple Negative invasive stage 2 breast cancer. Our world has fallen apart... she only got married last July which is breaking my heart. She has a fantastic husband who i am so glad for. I live a flight away so there is a little delay when i go over. She has been a start going through the op and having just received her first chemo session.  She hasnt had any side effects but it is like watching paint dry and causing me massive stress as a mother.  i am going over in a few weeks to help out (cleaing, cooking etc) but desparate for some info on what else i can do.  She is my only daughter and is my rock so you can imagine how this is breaking my heart.  I would love to connect with someone else in the same/similar situation so we can share this crazy journey together.

hopfully i havent sounded to self centred but i am new to the site (and forum).

look forward to a reply

thanks P

Community Champion

nathanjame

Hello and welcome I am sure you will get loads of help and support from the lovely ladies on here.

If you have just been diagnosed it might be worth you posting on the following section:

https://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/I-am-recently-diagnosed/ct-p/recently_diagnosed

xxx

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!
I am a new person. Very happy to join this forum. Looking forward to receiving the help of everyone.
Thank you everyone for reading!