Re: Update from suew

Thanks Ali how are you today x

Rhona glad you are feeling better and Sue and Rhona hope your wounds keep improving. Thinking of you all xx

Hi Cathy at last it seems there as a light at the end of your tunnel and hope your appointment goes well today.
I am doing better thank you wound healing well but very uncomfortable rather than painful

Thanks, Sue, the wound is slowly healing.  They are packing less in, so it's all good.  Onc today.  How's yours doing?

Hi Rhona good to hear from you glad you are feeling a little better x
Cathy how is the wound now I hope there are signs of improvement x
I hope everyone else is okay sorry if I don't mrntuyou all individually all the time still thinking of you xxx
Highlighted

Hi Chaffinch

I've been lying low as feeling a bit nauseated and tired, but feeling almost back to normal now apart from back pain. Unfortunately, we don't have a Lidl (I'm in Jersey), but I have loads of tinned prunes and glad to report all is well in that department. Hope everyone else is doing okay.

Rhona x

Yes, Rosie.  I was supposed to get it last week, then they said this week, Thursday.  I was back at the hospital this morning to see the surgeon re this infection, and the BCN didn't seem positive about it even being this week.  My life in waiting! 

Pecan - when are you due to get your Oncotype result? Is it this week?

xxx

Lots of things that come up on iPhone 📱 it recognises words and offers a picture x

Oh, I like the little car.  How do you do it?

Well done you taking back a bit of control x 🚗

Yes, Sue, I did.  And I thought: What was all the fuss about?  hehe

It pulled a bit, on the SN scar, but because the breast is so firmly wrapped up, it felt very secure.  Yeeehaaaa.

Cathy did you drive? X

Thanks chaffinch, Sue, and the rest. 

Really hope that you get your infection sorted out. I feel for you, this business is hard enough without set backs!

Jencat, I'm not sure.  The infected site is warming up, and getting pinker, and there's a nasty smell radiating upwards.  I am thankful that the DN should be coming tomorrow, and then on Tuesday I have an appt with the surgeon.  I wish they would all communicate, as the DN sees the wound, but the surgeon sees me with the site all nicely cleaned and covered up.  The surgeon previously told the DN he found it "hard to believe" what she said about the wound. 

However, I am feeling fine at the moment, and somewhat fatalistic, in that IF it gets worse then someone will be forced to sort it out pronto.  Not so?

(Are you sorry you asked?  hehe)

Cathy

Cathy how are you ? X

How are you today Cathy? xx

Michelle, if it's hot to the touch, or if you start to get a fever, then I'd phone 111.  I wish I'd had the courage, now.

Cathy

Michelle please let us know how you get on xx