cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

High Grade DCIS

Re: High Grade DCIS

Roxanne i have found driving fine. It is my right side so no changing gear - if it was my left i think i might need longer. The seatbelt is fine - not bothering me at all upto now xx

Get the results this Mon coming 🀞🀞🀞 xx

No worries. Do you have a followup dates to get your results? 

Really sorry just re-read and realised that last one was for Ali49 (as in driving) xx

❀

Bless you xx

I just had the WLE.

Will definitely be careful just hard to know when to start doing things?

I'm not even thinking about driving yet as I worry over things so prob will take me quite a few weeks before I drive xx

Ali49 - Well done, you're driving!!  how is the seatbelt?

I cried most nights after the op, i'd wait until everyone was tucked up in bed and have sniffle in the bathroom. i thought i was coping until i saw my GP 1 week post op, she asked me how i was and i burst into tears. I guess i was holding my emotions in check i hadn't realised.

Be careful with the little bits of help around the house. i did that and now i have mild cording in my elbow, it hurts Smiley Frustrated you had a WLE did they do a sentinel node biopsy too?

take care xx

Hi Roxanne, thank you for your reply 😊, sounds similar to what I did today, I went out for a lot longer as felt I could and even though I sat for quite a bit too I walked a little quicker!

I then showered as I now can for the first day too and think I'm just really tired.

Also trying to do little bits around the house as feel bad I can't help!

Think I'll just totally chill tomorrow and have a little slow walk out 😊.

Hope your recovery is going really well xx

Hi, i felt the same too shortly after my op. Have you been out yet?  Fresh air sometimes helps but listen to your body and don't do too much.  I remember feeling really up one day instead of going out for 10 mins i went out for  an hour, that evening i was in so much pain and discomfort i couldn't stop crying.

Remember you have every right to feel down, is there anyway you can get some "me time" or somewhere  quiet in the house? 

Having a very up and down day today πŸ˜”.

Just had a shower and it felt a bit strange so got all upset!

One minute I feel really positive, then the next feel not so!

Finding it hard as trying so hard to not worry my family πŸ˜” xx

Well done Mhaz. Rest and recuperate now xx

Really good to hear your recovering well πŸ˜— ... look after yourself xx

Yes take it easy youve been through a traumatic few weeks.
Im ok and recovering slowly but well. Cleaned some kitchen cupboards, made tea and now im shattered lol so thats my lot for today.
I have possible further treatment soon i will know more on the 20th though. Need to discuss and decide.
Take care of yourself
CC xx

I'm at home so am as comfortable as I can be. Feeling quite tired so am taking things very easy.

Am hoping to go for a little stroll at the weekend which will help my head!

Thank you again so much for your support too. How are you feeling now? Hope your recovery is going really well? xx

Hi mhaz.
All done now lovely! Well done! The waiting is very difficult.
You sound like a very fit energetic person but you are healing now, be kind to your body and rest. Take all the pain relief you need your family wont want to see you uncomfortable and they will help you sleep. If you sleep you can do the physio and therefore you will be back to being you quicker!
Let your family help, they want to, it makes them feel useful and at the end of the day its all they can do πŸ’•
Are you out of hospital now?
Thinking of you
CC

Sitting up in bed as can't sleep with the throbbing! Had my surgery on Tues and they said all went well , have an appointment to go back for the results and for my then next step in just under 2 weeks time... am quite anxious. My family and friends have been amazing but I'm feeling so bad that they are having to do so much for me!! At same time I'm very determined to get back to doing things so hopefully I can take the pressure off them, am worried about how they are feeling xx

Thank you Conorchloe xx

Thinking of you for tomorrow MHaz πŸ’•

Thank you Dizzybee 😊

Felt a little all over the place today to be honest but am keeping 🀞all goes well (sure it will) Xx

Mhaz,  good luck for tomorrow, I hope it all goes well for you.

xxx