Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

High Grade DCIS

Re: High Grade DCIS

❀❀ All your support is helping me so much. ❀ & hugs to you all xxx
Community Champion

MHaz

That is totally natural you are just about to embark on what is your final part of active treatment, and like when we first started this journey it is a little bit fear of the unknown, it is not surprising that you will feel emotional, but mate you are so nearly there.

Isnt it wonderful to have the sun on your face, it just makes everything feel that bit better.  Dont worry we are all here beside you and will get you through.

Heres a pair of the tough pants for ladies who are struggling a bit, got big pockets so that we can all get in to support you, and hopefully will make you smile Smiley Happy

Sending you hugs

Helena xxx

tough pants.jpg

There are lots of moments of feel8ng overwhelmes on this Journey Mhaz. They even happen when we have had good news and feel like we should be moving on!

Allow yourself to cry - you have been through a turbulent time xxx

Thank you Helena ❀

Currently sitting in my local park so to feel the warm Sun on my face trying not to cry a little, finding things overwhelming. Fresh air is helping xx
Community Champion

Mhaz

Dont worry they will be very gentle and considerate.

If it is anything like mine, your planning apt tomorrow will consist of having a chat with the rads nurse about what will happen when you have your rads.  You will then go through to a room where they will do all the measurements that they need to do following the information they have been given from your oncologist. 

You will have some tattoes, which are for them to line everything up to when you have your rads.  It just feels like a tiny scratch. The CT scan is nothing to be worried about, the machine just moves back and forward over you for a few minutes

The other thing they did at my appointment was to give me a tour of the rads unit itself so that I could familiarise myself with it

Helena xx

Thank you ladybowler / Helena 😘

I have had a little browse on the March thread to see sort of what to expect. Going for the ct planning scan tomorrow so will feel a little more at ease from then I think! Little worried as still feel really sensitive/sore but am sure it will all be very gentle!

Think my radiotherapy will start in April, will definitely join an April thread if see one as find the support on here so fantastic and helpful xx

Community Champion

MHaz

Well done, onwards and upwards now to radiotherapy.

There is a monthly thread on the radiotherapy section if you want to post on there when you have your date and I am sure you will get loads of help and support from the ladies.

Helena xx

Thank you Ali49 ❀😘 xx

Great news Mhaz! Delighted for you. During radio mske sure you drink 2-3 litres of water a day. Helps with tiredness and dehydration. You will be great xx

Thank you Dizzybee and RoxanneT ❀😘

Best of wishes for tomorrow RoxanneT πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜—

xx

This is good news, it must be a weight off your mind.

Keep doing your exercises you'll need it for the radiotherapy, i start mine this Wednesday.

Best Wishes to one and all

Mhaz

Great news,  I'm so happy for you, now you can really start to think about when the treatment ends, two months from now and you might be done. Now you can relax for a few weeks.

Thank you loads ❀.

Got clear margins and radiotherapy starts in around 3 weeks time ... my head feels lighter now.

Thank you all so much for your support 😘.

Lots ❀ and sending well wishes to you all ❀ xxx

Good luck witg your results todau MHaz x

Good luck today Mhaz. Results days are alwa6s so hard. Praying its good news for you xx

I've been feeling fine all day but now feeling anxious about tomorrow mornings results and feel wide awake! Hoping I'll sleep ok tonight! xx

Thank you Dizzybee ☺ ... Not getting it as much today so am feeling it is the healing process. Am seeing my consultant tomorrow so will ask a bit more then too.

I forgot about the ask the nurse page on here, have just been looking on this forum link. I have now had a good look at the whole website and didn't realise how much is on here. It's sooo supportive and helpful.

Thank you again, take care xxx πŸ’•

Mhaz, it could be just the nerves repairing, I still get sudden twinges even after 18 months. But why don't you post your question on the Ask Our Nurses page, and get some advice from them?

I think part of this journey is having to deal with the worry about whether something is wrong, it's easy to be anxious. But some people do get infections so it's best to talk to someone, your BCN may be able to advise tomorrow.

Hope all is well, take care.

Xxx

Sorry just a little worried!

Not only is the nipple area sore/sensitive but I've had a deep twitch on and off all day around the area that's healing! I'm feeling it's the healing process that's causing this? I have just started doing little things and don't feel I'm over doing it! Just hoping I haven't stretched things! xx

Hi ... hope your all recovering well 😘

The last couple of days I've had an extremely sensitive nipple! Is this because of the insides healing do you think and did anyone else experience this too?

My results appointment is this Mon so feeling anxious but positive at the same time xx