Re: Just a Tip for any new Wig Wearers

Our factory is in China,and our company is on Mother's day discount.https://berryshair.aliexpress.com/store/group/3-4-bundles-Deal/314952_513147971.html?albbt=1&isdl=y&...

Re: New wig wearer.

Would you like high quality human hair?

Would you like high quality huaman hair?

I sell high quality human hair

Highlighted

Yes some people are allergic to synthetic fibres so it is worth trying human hair.

[ Edited ]

I got a long hair wig online and I also have to de-tangle them when I weared it most of time. The most important things is that I don`t want to have them cut cause they are so beautiful. So I learn from many different hair blogs and study to make different hair styles by the videos. I always to dutch fishtail braid when I have a date with friends and the most of my daily life. But I will take cute updos for work when I am at work, actually the troubles can be solved easily if you try to make some simple creations without throwing away or having hair cut.

i am new here ,glad can talk here ,some of the links i can not see hmm... 

my breast hurt these days ,any my baby has just weaned, is this normal 

hi

ive had my wig since april and its the same one, short, still very itchy but a lot softer now. i wash it with a drop of johnsons baby shampoo, rinse and leave. i dont even think about it now i'm so used to wearing it, it used to drive me mad.

angie xx

I have just started wearing a wig. I bought two of my own as I didn't like the ones from the hospital. I wore one yesterday for work for about four hours, it gave me a bad headache, couldn't wait to take it off, is that normal at the start. I was also very nervous about going to work for the first time in my wig, bit it was fine, everybody were very nice and said it made me look younger.

Glad your wig arrived and you were happy with it Smiley Very Happy which one did you go for in the end? I'm currently eyeing up the long straight bright red one. Sure I can squeeze one more in Smiley Very Happy

Gosh have I still got chemo brain, meant to say wig arrived yesterday!,,,,

Wig ordered yesterday very pleased with it x

Also I have actually ordered direct from China on ebay and checked ratings beforehand.  I find the pricing from the Uk sellers is sometimes 3 times more for the same wig. I normally recieve overseas orders within 3 weeks. Hope this helps Smiley Very Happy

Hi Amber, no I didn't realise they were based in China. I recieved my wigs within the week. I found as China makes alot of these wigs they tend to ship them over to UK warehouses and distribute them from there. The kanekalon is made over there so a majority of these wigs do come from there and tend to be the best quality and cheapest. Hope you manage to resolve it and are happy with it, I have 8 off this company and are over the moon with mine Smiley Very Happy

Hi Whiskers,

Ordered a wig last night from the link you mentioned only to find out they are based in China not UK. I received an email but the English was not good which alerted me. I have asked to cancel my order and refund my money ASAP but they are ignoring the request and comming up with excuses. Just wondering if you encountered any problems and how long did you have to wait for the item.

If you want to revitalise a wig which has gotten a bit dull then put some serum through it with your fingers. It helps to give it that glossy look back but don't use too much as it can be quite greasy stuff. Having said that, it's easy enough to wash a wig with some wig shampoo and a dunk in water, shake it off and put back on it's stand to dry.

I have an amazing collection of multi coloured wigs (aprox 30 and counting). I go for the high quality kanekalon which can be styled with low heat. I also use 'got to be' hairspray which is fantastic on wigs due to it's ingredients.  I find it holds perfect yet brushes out easy also alt cheaper than actual wig hairspray. 

Alot of my wigs are from www.wiwigs.co.uk the quality are fantastc and they are all extremely cheap having most a recommend retail of around £50 mark but are being sold from between £18 and £25.