cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

September 2018 Chemo Starters.

ktk

Re: September 2018 Chemo Starters.

Good luck from the June thread ladies. Youโ€™be got this and the forum is a great source of info and support. Kxx

Hi ladies, itโ€™s my first time posting too. Starting first chemo on 5th Sept - 3*FEC and 3*T. Had mastectomy and lymph node dissection already and then will need radiotherapy and tamoxifen afterwards. Feeling so nervous but pleased Iโ€™ve found this group as its reassuring to know Iโ€™m not going through this on my own. Wishing everyone luck ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š xx
Highlighted

Hi,

Like you Bee starting chemo on Thursday 6th. 3*FEC and 3*T. Was diagnosed on 27july and have had no treatment to date. I know I am T4 as nipple skin affected and that I am not hormone receptive. Lump is like a golf ball in size and need a mastectomy.

Canโ€™t wait to get started to get this battle underway as itโ€™s winning just now๐Ÿ™

Have my wee chemo bag packed and ready for action and going to give the cold cap a go, fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Wishing everyone all the luck in the world and so comforted that not going through this alone.

Lots of love ๐Ÿ’–

Hi! First time posting

Starting 6x ec on Thursday 6th, after having lumpectomy and 3 nodes removed (clear) Her2 positive so chemo needed ๐Ÿ˜•.Also will be getting radio, herceptin injections and tamoxifen after. Feeling very nervous and massively emotional lol. Xx

Community Champion

September 2018 Chemo Starters.

Hi Ladies
This thread is for anyone who is starting chemo this month.
I hope you can all help and support each other through this challenging time.
Best wishes
Sue xx