Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

Merry Christmas to all of you lovely ladies! Hopefully everyone will have a much better time than last year! Love and hugs 🎅🎄🍷🎶🐧💃🍹xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Jencat ❤️❤️😘😘very pretty napkins thank you 😁😁yes did remind me too of our lovely posh tea we had back in the summer. Now get that tinsel round you and enjoy beautiful family time this Christmas 😘😘💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Meesh lovely to hear from you too great to hear you are doing so well x
Have an absolutely fantastic time this Christmas ladies whatever you are doing im sure you will all have a lovely day sending you 💖👭

Great news Jencat 🎉💕 and how lovely to get your celebration cake for free 😎
Have a lovely Christmas everyone it should be so much better than the last one for us. Love to all xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Jencat ❤️❤️❤️Wonderful news darling so very 😁😁😁for you. Now go and spoil yourself to more afternoon teas and cream cakes ✨✨✨wonderful wonderful news, ladybowlers big pants did it again 👍👍💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Thank you Meesh x Can start enjoying Christmas a bit more now as although I have been,the CT scan has been at the back of my mind.

Have a lovely time with Karana and give her a hug from me x

Thank you Jill x Tbh, I still can't take it in really. I should stop worrying a bit now, but I've spent the last 18mths worrying about bc.

We met the mother of my daughter's friend at the chemo unit yesterday and she's got terminal lung cancer, so I found getting my good results rather bitter sweet. I was thrilled for myself, but felt so sad for this lady.

YD and I went and celebrated in a tearoom afterwards and had cream scones (they were huge and I enjoyed every mouthful! Smiley Happy) and when the lovely lady on the till heard our good news she didn't charge us! How kind was that! (ED said typical,YD offers to pay for once and then doesn't have to! Smiley Happy) x

Great news Jencat! Another milestone achieved for you 🕺🏻💃🕺🏻

Mishy, lovely to hear from you. I've been out celebrating Xmas to make up for my lack of Xmas last year. What a difference this year. I'm off to see Karana today, she's going to do my nails and then we're going out for lunch and a few 🍹 🍹 😂 Hope everyone else is enjoying the run up to Xmas 🎅🏼🎄🎊🎉
Community Champion

Great news.

Thank you Jelly tot x Good news, I was told yesterday that I'm in remission! Smiley Happy I still can't really take it in that I haven't got cancer anymore having been diagnosed 18mths ago. The best Christmas present! Smiley Happy

My chemo onc has now discharged me, which I wasn't expecting as I'm TN. I'd had the impression before that I would still see her for the first few years. I know that's a good sign, but I liked the reassurance of seeing her!

How are you? xx

Hey Jencat any news lovely? 😘

Thank you Mishy and Jill x Off to the hospital now! x

Oh im fine Jencat but thank you its more of an inconvenience than anything i had wanted normality back with job etc but i was made redundant as i was returning to work tgen this problem came up and thought how pointless to look for another job till this is sorted i wish it would hurry up but in the meantime im looking forward to maybe sone courses and finding some new skills as i couldn't go back into my old line of work too physically heavy working with the elderly although it can be very rewarding working in that environment takes its toll on you
Keeping everything crossed for you today xxx
Community Champion

Good luck this afternoon Jencat 🤞

Thank you Shi for your lovely message x I'm feeling quite anxious about seeing the onc this afternoon. I've had this scan hanging over me for the past 6mths, but hopefully they wouldn't have left it for so long if they were worried that rads hadn't zapped the last bit of cancer?! x

The foot massage was very relaxing Jill and I'm wondering if it might help a bit with the neurpathy I've still got in my toes x

Thank you Mishy x sorry to read about all the pain you're in, thinking of you x

Jencat 💖👭 for to the counselling does help i found it really helpful after completing treatment we probably all get wobbly from time to time especially when feeling under the weather or when anniversaries arrive
Cannot believe its Christmas already im so unprepared but definitely am not doing the stressing about it thing just going to enjoy it, im a firm believer that stress caused mine in my rediculously stressful job i was always mentally exhausted and physically drained and strangely my boss who lived and breathed the place always stressful out couldn't sleep etc retired in September and waa diagnosed with bc 2 weeks later so it really has made me think i did the right thing taking redundancy im living off it still and after I have my operation in spine (on waiting list) will look at what i want to do instead im thinking of enrolling on a few courses in the new year
Well im going to settle down for the night with a hot drink and Christmas film it would be lovely to hear from some of the other October ladies to see how they are doing although i suspect aling with the May ladies are in Facebook or WhatsApp jf you are reading ladies i am sending you all my very best wishes for a lovely Christmas and New year 💖🎅🎄🌟👭
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Bit of extra ❤️❤️❤️👭👭👭❤️❤️❤️❤️For you for tomorrow jencat 😘😘💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Community Champion

Foot massage sounds very appealing !!