Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

Happy New Year to you lovely lot, this 2019 I'm making no resolutions just going to make sure I make happy memories and enjoy life 💖😚😚
Here's to a good one for us all 👍
Hugs to you all 👭

Happy New year lovely ladies! 💕🍷💃🎶🍹💕😘

Slightly depressing thought, in a couple of minutes time I won't be able to say that I'm 60 next year anymore! Smiley Sad xx

Thank you so much for your kind words buddyfan and so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope your arm is feeling much better now x

Wishing all of you a happy and healthy 2019 xx

Hi all. Hope your arm is getting better buddyfan

Happy New year everyone! It's weird to think how we were all last year. 2019 is going to totally rock!
Love you all x
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Meesh ❤️❤️Thanks for link😘😘 you always make me look at positive in everything. think if my curls were beautiful like yours I wouldn’t be such a curl humbug and the fact I’ve forgot my lovely amazing curl cream for holiday so instead of meesh do as you are told curls, I’ve got clown hair as you saw earlier. Mishy yep Shirley is about right, Shirley blooming temple 😁hope everyone is enjoying weekend and have great New Years 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hello everyone! Hope you all had good xmases. I enjoyed my soft cheese, just because I could eat it this year 😂 Buddyfan sorry to hear about your arm, how annoying but it's good to hear you're doing ok apart from that.

Mishy/ Shi, I can only imagine how you feel about your curly hair. You have to forget everything you know about your old hair and start again. It took me years to learn to accept mine and work out what to do with it and I was born with it 😂🤣😂 It's funny as people always say to me "oooh you're so lucky to have curly hair, I'd love mine to be curly". What people don't realise is that curly hair never looks tidy, there's always at least one bit that's not doing what you want it to, you just have to embrace that as tomorrow it'll be a different bit 😂 The good thing though is that it has plenty of body 😂🤣😂 here's something that I thought you might like, you might have to copy and paste the link as I'm not very good at technology!

https://pin.it/fxex63hlntszmf

Shi 😂

Haha Shirley I still get it sometimes ermine hello I finished Chemo in Dec 17 I should bloody hope so 😂😂😂 my mother in law told me that it's a mess I need to get something done with it 😂😋😂 I just want to grow it though and if I keep getting it cut it will never grow I think I will soon be rocking a good haircut have you had your hair cut at all I never touched the sides always just the back then the girl evened them out last time to a short layered Bob type its still curly wavy the crown is still a long way off being even with the rest hence the layered stacked back she put in!
It reminds me how far I have come when I look at Ella her birth spurred me on through chemo and beyond she's my little star
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy I’m so pleased you had lovely day with Ella ❤️❤️She is growing up so quickly now it doesn’t seem 5 mins since her 1st birthday. You know mishy if we leave our hair I recon we could be rockin a Jon Bon Jove circa 1986 soon or the girls from heart, we could really boof it out 🤣😂🤣😂🤣my old boss saw me before Christmas and said is that your real hair, cheeky 🤬🤬felt like saying no I got your cut offs from your barber and stuck them on so I could look just like you... muppet 😁hope everyone has 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Planned for New Year 🤪🤪🤪🤪💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

😁😁😁hi mishy, I know what you mean about the quid thing, it goes a bit like that bloke from flock of seagulls if you don’t hair spray it down a bit doesn’t it 😂🤣😂🤣😂 I just keep thinking let it get long enough, go through the bingo, mullet, mop head look and then by summer should be able to straighten it without looking like Liam Gallagher a twin or the bloke of the inbetweeners which is what happens currently when I straighten it 😂🤣😂🤣😂💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻I just get the jukebox on and 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻bit of rhythm is a dancer by snap this morning 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻🤪🤪🤪😁💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Sorry shi I called you Shirley 😂😂

Buddy I hope you are OK, what a shame you broke your arm, I hope you blasted them for leaving the scaffolding out!! Nice to hear from you again I hope apart from your arm everything is going well
Had a lovely Christmas Ella looked gorgeous as always and loved opening her presents talking of hair she has loads its been a family joke me and her grew our hair together once her baby fuzz grew out mines a bloody mess again I can't do anything with it again it grows so erraticly and I reckon I could easily now pass for an eighties new romantic got a but of a quiff thing going on the girl is cutting it on 14th Jan and I'm praying it's finally going to be a proper proper style finally the texture is so different now really dense and thick with a mind of its own I continue to grow in the hope it will finally look how I want it to but as you say Shirley it's hair Doris is no longer the look but still equally as embarrassing I envy those who got straight hair 😂😂😂

Hope you're ok Buddyfan. At least you don't get any pain from it I suppose. I hope you all enjoyed Christmas. Here's to a great 2019 xx

Your hairstyle descriptions are hilarious Shi! I can totally relate. Hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing time of food, laughter and love xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Well I looked like a turtle head car air freshener this time last year was what I meant in last post, no offence meant to anyone who might be reading, it was my way of coping with no hair to try and laugh at myself 💕💕✨✨Shi xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Oh buddyfan ❤️❤️❤️Thank goodness you didn’t bang your head or anything, have they been able to set your arm? You are a saint, I’d have been off in a hotel by now if I were you, you really do have patience where your oh is concerned with your home renovations. Hows the bingo hair doing? My bingo hair is doing well, shame it’s not the 80’s we’d be right on trend 😁😁😁but hey it’s hair and I don’t look like a turtle head car air freshener 🤣😂🤣😂🤣have a happy New Year everyone. Mishy hope Ella’s had amazing Christmas and hope you’ve had great nana time ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Jencat, what a wonderful Christmas pressy. Congratulations. My not so good news is that I broke my paralysed arm the week before Christmas. Silver linings, in and out of A&e in an hour, inc x ray, it's not related to my cancer or osteoporosis just that I have no muscle around my bone to protect it when I tripped backwards over some scaffolding boards! Also, didn't realise until two days later and it was four times it's normal size, very bruised and most worrying it was warm. Apparently normally a very painful place to break but as my arm is paralysed I don't get pain from it. I can even sleep on it. It did aggravate my neuropathic pain for a few days but that seems to have calmed down now. Anyway, enjoy the New Year ladies.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Thank you for the card Jencat. Xx

Happy Christmas lovely Oct '17 ladies, hope you all have a great time Smiley Happy xx