Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

Another nice evening out and curry tonight, loving real life again 😊.
Have a lovely weekend all, hopefully the sun will stay a while 😊

Might have to question my hubby and kids now too 😲
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Sue 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂this no a comment like that calls for the biggest bottle of duty free Tiffany perfume you can find on his card of course, tell him just to be sure the chemically smells really gone and if I were you i’d Stuck another bottle of something else you fancy in there too, just to make sure of course 👍👍👍glad you are enjoying yourself ❤️❤️❤️💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Hope you're having a lovely time Sue, when do you come home?

Glad you said about the smell too, I thought I must be imagining it! I'm going to quiz the girls again now, perhaps they were just being kind! xx

Sorry not been on enjoying the sunshine in Spain xx
My hubby said to me the other day you don’t smell anymore but when I asked if I smelt he always said no he has now said it was a chemical smell not like bo or anything xx

Runnerbean, it's funny that you mention the chemo smell because I kept saying to my daughter's that I could smell it around me! They couldn't smell it though (or so they said!) and said it was just me imagining it! Now I'm thinking I was right! xx

Apparently I have a good shaped head as well, wouldn’t like to see a bad shape then 🤣🤣I keep telling people I would rather have a truthful answer to my questions. Hubby told me a few days ago that I did smell odd when I was having chemo but he said he couldn’t smell anything every time I asked because he didn’t want to upset me. No just had me thinking I was going mad instead because it smelt really strong to me!

Morning everyone keep enjoying the sunshine will be good for your hair help it grow 😊 they sound good Shi
Have a fab weekend everyone 💖
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂karana, my mum says that to me when she sees me without one of my wigs on, a lovely lady today said what about hair chalks that we can colour our hair with without causing any damage to hair, so sounds like a plan for a bit of variety. Glad you and meesh had a brilliant day 👍👍👍it was glorious today 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💕💕✨✨Shi xx

I’m loving this fab weather 😊. Such a change from Monday and Tuesday! Glad you had a good time Karen & Meesh x
We must all be careful in the sun with our baby hair but it’s lovely to be outside 😊
Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Evening ladies! Me and Karen had a lovely lunch on the rooftops in Norwich and a good mooch around the shops. It was really hot though, could feel myself melting. We got a free bottle of wine too which was a bonus 😊 then finished off with a yummy 🍹 

Hope everyone else has been enjoying the lovely weather. 😊

I think if one more person says to me that short hair suits me and I’m lucky to have a good shaped head I may just 🐧 🤛 them!!  Beware 😂 

lovely sunny day day here and what makes it even better is I’m off to meet the lovely Meesh for a bit of a catch up....now what and I gonna wear....my summer body hasn’t been found yet 😱😱😱

Hope you all have a lovely day 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Buddy fan 👍👍👍hope star throwers went well and I’m in admiration to you and other wonderful ladies braving no wigs, you are amazing ❤️❤️❤️I’ve not had the 🏀🏀🏀to do it yet. Right there with you on the clothes Karana but I find if you squint into the mirror I could possibly pass for a fat Kate Hudson 😁😁😁😁Sue you are amazing and brilliant for co-ordinating the meet up total ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you 😘😘love to everyone 💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hello ladies!

Brilliant tune Karen. It's been lovely here too.

Buddyfan, I hope you found star throwers helpful. Yes OH used to volunteer and do massage there but gave up wwhen I started treatment as it's quite a drive from us. 

I'm going without hat now. I'm just passing through tennis ball stage and I'm so glad I had all the remaining whispy bits cut off.

Meesh, I'm off to Star Throwers today. I think you said your hubby used to work there. I'm having a chat about massages and then there's a talk on Nutrition in the pm.

Karana I know exactly what you mean with the clothes, my hubby thinks I’ve gone mad since I decided a bandana makes me look fat! I think it makes my head look small in relation to my body. I went out with nothing on my head for the first time yesterday and it was liberating. Sue thanks for arranging the afternoon tea I know it’s been like keeping frogs in a box 🐸 great tune for today as well it nearly made me cry as it sums up how I feel at the minute xx

Well done Sue...you’re great at organising things!  It’s gonna be so nice meeting up with everyone!  Definitely think we’re gonna need name tags tho!  

Another bright sunny day day here in Norwich...OH has gone to play golf so I’m on dog walking duty again...although said dog is still fast asleep!  Having a bit of a panic about clothes today, does anyone else notice that clothes just don’t look right when you haven’t got much hair?  Talking of hair I think mines gonna be curly...it seems to be growing in about 10 directions...😱😱

Tune for today https://g.co/kgs/bDF7yQ

Have a great day everyone 😘😘 🌞 

Thanks meesh
I will call them back tomorrow will be looking at entry from 3 for 3.30 ish eat time
I need to email a list of names and any dietary requirements a few days before do they can have it ready for when we are
Cleire if you just come when you can 👍
As it is private we have no limit on time so that’s a bonus
Excited already xx

Evening ladies! Big thank you Sue for organising our unruly bunch into finalising a venue, date and time I know it's not been an easy job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😘😘🤗🤗

Buddyfan, enjoy your time with your son. It's been very windy here today.

Mishy, my hair was already curly and as I cold capped I only really lost the top but it seems to be growing back much straighter 😕Although I keep thinking I look like a hedgehog at the moment as it seems to stick up in all directions. OH asked me where I'd been yesterday when I got in from work, he said I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards! I thought great I've been wandering round work like this today 😂🤣😂

Jencat, I don't think it matters how old/ young we all are, we're all young at ❤️ 

Also age is just a number 🤣🤣