Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

Jencat hope your scan results were 👍 sending you big 👭
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Sorry jencat I missed your post 😘😘🙏🙏🙏your scan has gone well darling 😘😘💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hey all.
How did you get on Jencat? Do you have yiur results yet or still waiting?
Hope everyone is ok and getting set for Christmas 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁👅🐧🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi mishy 😘😘thanks for that about tn. Glad you’ve found out so you can get on meds to help prevent osteoporosis. Have you taken Ella to see Santa yet 😘😘it’ll be a magical Christmas this year mishy, she’s old enough now to really know what it’s all about ✨✨✨✨💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hi Jencat, hope the scan was ok and that the results are good xx

Hello lovely oct ladies how you all doing i don't know if any of you fellow TN ladies have had your periods back i haven't officially menopause thanks chemo but a little tip i requested off gp to refer me for a dexa bone test we TN ladies don't tend to be offered them as we don't take the hormone blocking drugs anyway long story short so pleased i did i have osteopenia (early osteoporosis) which requires me to be on meds for it to help strengthen bones i thought you ladies might be interested to know this can happen if you have a chemotherapy induced change!!!!
On a much lighter note have a lovely time preparing for a wonderful Christmas 2018 Shi have you finished buying trees yet!!!!
Fave film tonight on Sky putting me in the mood https://media.giphy.com/media/E7EDhholuQjiU/giphy-downsized-large.gif
Highlighted

Hugs Jencat!
Hello everyone , can't believe it's nearly xmas already... my hair is either Ronald McDonald or Rick Astley now... I think I like it !!
Love to all xxx

Hi lovely Oct '17 ladies,

I could do with a bit of hand holding and Helena's big knickers please! I've got a CT scan at 5.20 to check that the last bit of cancer has gone. I'm hoping so as I finished rads in June, so that's a long time to be left! My onc said she'd very surprised if there was any, but I'm still feeling anxious. (and hungry and desperate for a cuppa now as I've had to fast Smiley Sad )

Hope you're all doing well xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Buddyfan just checking in with you beautiful hope you’ve been out getting Christmas tree 🎄 and buts and bobs😘😘jencat hope you are doing ok too 😘😘💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi chaffinch 😘😘glad you’ve both had a lovely few days away ❤️❤️Thanks, pm me jencat and buddyfan dates please when any idea of dates 👍👍💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

How goes it ladies? Just had a nice few days away with OH followed by a visit to see in-laws and my mum and our nephews 9 & 7 and our cute 3 year old niece 😊.
Hope all is well with you all. There have been a few meet up ideas bouncing around . We will keep in touch with those of you not on WhatsApp xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Jencat, I don’t do what’s app either so not just you ❤️Thanks for tip mishy 😘😘hope you have amazing time at the Christmas markets, it’s lovely having all the free nibbles and samples 😋😋everyone enjoy ✨✨✨🎄🎄🎄sue keep eye out for Santa going down your road again and post another photo 👍👍that was brilliant last year, made me 😁😁😁💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

My typos still are terrible sorry!

Ooh Shi do you think it smells of moth balks it does smell.. well different my curls are niw wavy curly as tge weight has dropped them bumble and bumble do a lovely curly cream expensive matybe one for the Xmas stocking 🎅

Me too Jencat!! My phone is not bad but the storage is full cant install it have twitter but had that because of work and have lits kf useful organisations on there!
Well enjoying whats left of he mild weather as apparently we are getting artic weather up north next week 😨 getting the Christmas shopping done now visiting a few Christmas markets etc this next week and our local Maggies Xmas fete 🎅
Love to you all xx

Lovely Oct ladies, hope you're all doing well and sending lots of love to you all. Think I need to buy a Christmas present to myself and get a decent phone and then I'll be able to join you all on our Whatsapps group Smiley Happy xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Ali ❤️❤️❤️Hope you are ok and please send ❤️❤️❤️To cherry b, hope she’s still doing well 😘😘Got some honey queen or something like that balm stuff from lush to tame the frizz, but it smells like moth balls 😲😲😲meesh need your curl cream recipe please 🤗🤗 I here everyone is ✨✨✨✨up for next meet up, sorry can’t get, dizzy and jellytot hopefully we’ll meet next time at another get together mum of the thread sue arranged 👍👍 weekend by the sea near the 🤪🤪🤪 trio out in the arse end of nowhere if buddyfan is having another summer festival? Big ❤️❤️❤️And 👭👭👭to everyone 💕💕💕✨✨✨✨Shi xx

Hi Ladies. Hope you are all doing well and managing your hair problems. Mine is growing and looking more frizzy- i think!
I have just stopped letrozole for a month (eeek) as i now have arthritis in both shoulders - stopped the let to see if it makes a difference!
Got 3 herceptin injections to go - last ono on Dec 26th!
Getting there, at last zz8

I loved my clown hair Buddy, I even waxed it and ruffled it up. It’s flopped now and I have a straight old lady look now which I hate. I’m hoping that the top is now long enough for my hairdresser to style it like she did with my pre chemo cut which was a nice compromise otherwise I’m going pixie again.
It was me who asked about amitryptaline, haven’t taken it yet, I’ve been managing by reducing things that set it off like citrus and caffeine and have stopped drinking cranberry. I like a few glasses of red at a weekend and I will only stop that if the pain outweighs the pleasure. Hope you are doing ok after all your exciting adventures x

Buddy i used the curly wurly shampoo from lush then honey bee styling wax its a bit heavy so only used a little to define the curls and waves and an alice band was my vest friend at times when it was getting longer it does drop down just takes time, i hope i haven't lost mine since the cut i heard tgat can happen??? I felt strange when the girl dried it straight kind of used to it now oh and all the funny white ends are gone too my hair is very dark now alot darker than before unfortunately i still have the pure white mallan streak at front!!!!! Good luck with the hair Buddy and hope you are well atm with any treatment you are having xx