cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

October 2017 Chemo Starters

Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

Jelly ... York is on my to visit list my mom said it is a beautiful city but I have not made it there yet so hope to get there before I go back to work if I can get hubby to have a day off πŸ‘

Lol karen will you know who anyone is ?
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi sue on the t currently because of steroids and antisickness meds botty got backed up, been better days 6&7, went onto fluconzole as mouth started going on day 5. I’ve been lucky on fec and touch wood on t, no loss of appetite, so nausea or sickness. Ive found sticking to what I fancy to eat (steak or lamb) at lunch and then whatever at night, pizza, pie chips beans, spaghetti Bol it’s been ok taste wise. The may girls did advise us to up the carbs on t, as t can give us πŸŒͺbotty. Buddyfan has got the t t-shirt so knows all about t on this thread. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Loved that pic....who needs to be a skinny Wonder Woman Anyway!!

I also had clear nodes but Oncotype came back recommending I had chemo.....coz it’s so great and we love it...NOT!  Rach who needs a brain anyway!!

im starting to feel more normal again now...have put pjs on and OH has gone out to another pub for a couple of hours, maybe he will come back a bit happier...he did buy me a choc orange from the shop so I think he knows I’m angry with him!!

sue....I never watch emerald but think I may even have to watch it tonite!!

✨✨✨✨

I'm not in until 130pm, so we're going xmas shopping in York (with lunch) beforehand while I still can !
Hugs to all x

I really want a bath but want to see who killed Emma in emmerdale think I will rush up in the half hour between episodes lol x

Ha ha ha rach 🧠 x
I am 11.00 tomorrow then going straight from hospital to lunch with my mom x I found if I ate straight away in FEC I could enjoy it before side effect kick in so just hope I can enjoy it tomorrow how quickly did people get reactions after first T xx

Rach, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚loved the brain comment! Just proves you really are as crazy as the rest of us! 😜

Rest up Shi. Sleep well and keep snuggly warm.

Fairydust x

Evening ladies! 

Karen, looks like our journey continues to be similar with antibiotics for us in cycle4! Good job you got yourself checked out, hope you start to feel better soon πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—although I've still not taken mine yet. Rash is still the same, I never suffered with spots but this looks like acne 😳

Jellytot, that photo is πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Buddy, I'm having chemo because the oncotype test came back at the top end of intermediate and so was advised to have it. I was also told that by having it I would have 90% chance of it not returning not sure what the % was if I didn't have it.

Shi, hope you're doing ok here's a dance for you to get you back on your feet πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ‘―πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘―β­οΈπŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ¦„πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ‘―πŸ’ƒπŸŒŸπŸ¦„πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ‘―πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ‘―πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘―πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒ

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Good luck everyone with treatments and appointments tomorrow. 😘😘😘hope everyone gets se and colds and rashes sorted very soon too. I’m in bed so wanted to send βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ready for tomorrow if I fall asleep early as I have been. 😘😘😘love you all very much πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

I can’t unsee that!!

Can’t remember who asked about chemo if nodes aren’t involved. My nodes were clear but as I was grade 2b they checked my oncotype, it came back as smack bang mid risk so was given the option of chemo. It improves the odds of no return over 10 years from 85% to 90% onc said it wa really up to me and if it were his wife he’d not push for one way or the other. So I actually chose to have chemo, they’re going to check for a brain later 😁

Had my bloods done today but won’t know if I’m good to go until I go in. I’m up at 9.30 tomorrow, what time are the rest of you up?

πŸ’–β˜ƒοΈπŸ¦„βœ¨
Highlighted
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Great photo, I want to tell her she’s an inspiration and she can be our momma hot pants who’s waiting for us at the station πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Jelly when did you take my pic 🀣🀣🀣🀣

No it’s not me when I had hair I was blond or pink and now I baldy bonce xx

Yes that’s very true Buddy...think OH was shocked how quickly I went downhill but he’s still burying his head in the sand! Xxxx

Jellytot, great you found the stash of πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘». Good luck tomorrow. The boards are waxedπŸ„πŸ„πŸ±πŸπŸ„πŸ„, get those gold pants on.

Karana, I’m sort of glad you’re forced to rest! The antibiotics will sort you out, but it’s just a reminder to OH how fragile you are.

Shi he’s so rubbish....all the beer needed to be ordered for Xmas period today and he got in a panic....he really is useless without me...tempted to ring his mum and tell her to have a word with him!! Anyway I’m def not doing anything today apart from vegging on sofa! Good luck for tomorrow ladies πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’ƒβœ¨πŸ’ƒβœ¨πŸ’ƒβœ¨πŸ’ƒπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

😘😘😘Karana, glad you went and got checked over lovely, fluids, rest and 🐟🐟🐟 for oh, was he planning on a round of golf tomorrow? He’ll have to do a round of helping Karana instead 😘sue and reeboot πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈsee you on the roof tomorrow cassie and I are back up there after giving the πŸ‘¨β€βœˆοΈπŸš‚a πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£naughty driver, meesh back in your safe hands with the πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«again lovely. Buddy and dizzy, the body boarding and surfing lessons got sue joining the t party tomorrow, so board waxing please 😁😁😁meesh hope the rash clearing up ok now. Lots of ❀️❀️❀️to everyone and filling πŸš‚with πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„too love shi xx

Afternoon ladies....temp was 39.9 this morning so I’ve been to hospitals, bloods taken and neutrophils were fine but trace of a uti and they don’t want my cough to get to chest so have been given antibiotics!  I’m now home but feel totally zapped...so gonna go in hibernation.....think OH may have a nervous breakdown before the day is out....he’s rubbish when things go wrong!!

glad everyone else is doing ok xxxxx

Reboot my onco said up to 2 node involvement would not have needed lymph clearance or chemo with my type of tumour xx