Shi

Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

My cousin who is bc survivor has told me about a couple of websites for bras and swimwear nicola Jane and silima, hope this helps 💕💕✨✨shi xx
Shi

🤪🤪🤪🤪😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣anything you say butter bum queen with mirrors, that is still the funniest moment on the thread, I’m going to get you one of those mini oscars for when we meet next year 😁😁😁by the way the may girls have had a good idea and will set their meet up by the private message route which is a good idea as anyone can see this thread💕💕✨✨shi xx

Shi, glad you're also back safe and sound. Sorry should've done a vein dance for this morning but I forgot! He was the 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️On the roof? Any signs of bandits? Doesn't look like it. Just need Ruth safely back and we're all done fir the day. Rest up now crazy lady and get your fluids in 😘

Glad you're back home safe and sound Cassie! Chill out and drink plenty 😘

Shi

Hi everone Home too, they had a bit of bother fitting canula, the fec has arseholed my veins, luckily they managed it, so no pic this time hurrah. Glad you are back cassie 😘sue hope appointment goes well, Karana, hope you are doing better today lovely, get the fluids in😘😘😘runnerbean, hope you are ok and it’s not a blood clot. Buddyfan, hope you are doing ok today too lovely, we need that surfing lesson the t girls on the roof please 😁😁😁Ruth’s Nikita baby, hope treatment goes well and see you on the roof later lovely. Meesh 😘😘😘thanks for sticking gun up drivers mode when my veins went fec off, they behaved when they heard the nurse say the t was kinder to veins 😂🤣😂🤣love to everyone as always 💕💕💕✨✨✨✨shi xx

Hi everyone. Back from docetaxel number 1. At home chilling. Hope everyone's ok.

Cassie x
Sib

Jelly I hope you get that picc and dressing sorted soon, fingers crossed no blood clots.

Sue hope the physio goes ok. I'd have loved to have stopped in town for a hot chocolate, but OH only put an hour on the parking ☹️Don't think he really wanted me out and about in town. 

Not too cold her in Birmingham but we have got snow forecast for tonight
I just got to hospital physio at 1.30 so stopped at wrvs shop walking through and got a lovely hot chicolate felt a bit sick and realised I hadn’t eaten since 8.30 and as little and often works best I got a banana too xx

I love the scotch pancakes too, will definitely have to get some of those next time I go shopping. 

Went into town with OH with my list of things to get, needless to say we only got those things and came home! Probably for the best though. It's rainy here too glad to be back home on sofa wrapped in a blanket with furry lap warmer fully ensconced! Now watching a crappy Xmas movie!

Oh I love little scotch pancakes...will have to get some...xxx

Karen I find carbs help more than anything else I have never ate so many crumpets in my life but got bored of them so started eating the little round pancakes lemon and sultana I like them as lemon is one flavour I can aways taste xx

Hope you feel better soon x

Re steroids Chaffinch I had 2 this morning and then take another 2 about 1ish xx

I’m def more blunder woman!! I don’t plan to do much today, really don’t like these first couple of days ☹️

Sent OH to shops and for a haircut, but dog is going mad coz he’s not been for walk yet, it’s miserable here, very rainy

Just had some toast & honey, struggling to fancy anything but know I feel worse if I don’t eat, gonna try drink a lot too xxx
Highlighted

Jelly poor you the first nurse at unit doesn’t sound helpful, at least the district nurse admitted she wasn’t confident rather than do it and create a problem x

Morning ladies
Buddy, what can I say except send I huge hug, bless you having to self catheterise that's tough! Although you will probably get used to it as tough as you are! X
Ladies up today good luck xx
Ladies up yesterday fingers crossed for a smooth round xx
Picc bled badly Tuesday, rang the district nurse who wouldn't come out as she wasn't confident...rang the chemo unit and spoke to a nurse who advised me to change the dressing myself !!... My poor OH had to do it bless him but we managed and yesterday I spoke to the unit again ( different nurse ) and they asked me to go in for a proper dressing change and more scans for clots etc. I'll be glad when it settles down , if it ever does !
Have a good day girls if possible xxx

I forgotten about Blunder Woman, she far more me, or I could Try Susan Calman’s Wonder Woman Samba.🤣
Thanks for the link SueW it brought a much needed smile to my face this morning 😊

Morning again ladies, managed another hour and a half sleep. Had some fruit bread and just had a small bowl of porridge. Feeling less nauseous than last time but I’m nervous because I keep waiting for it to hit! The worst time was between 9pm and 2am so far.
Hope you get a good rest today Karen hand have a better night tonight. I’m a bit worried about the third steroid. Had one at 6:30, will have other ones at about midday and no later than 6pm and see how I get on. Will try to stay awake today so I’m tired tonight but I’m wiped out.
Meesh, glad you feel up to doing a bit of shopping but rest up when you get back. You’ve got another busy day on the 🚂 today too.
Good luck to everyone today. X

Karen, hope you can get some sleep today. Take it easy and try and get the fluids in I think it really helps. 😘

morning ladies I slept til 8.30 wow a big pie in for me

Cassie, shi and Ruth good luck today please let us know your all home safely x

Karen chaffinch and meesh hope you have a good day xx

I got physio today on my chording it really helps

Buddy you are really going through it and I hope you are ok this morning after your fall

Ali so glad to hear you feel better today let’s hope you are through the worst and coming out the other side

I had to laugh at chin hair I have had one random hair growing on my chin for about 10 years so regularly pluck it. I was hoping it would fall out but no it’s still there growing I think I am becoming nanny McPhee ha ha x