cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October 2017 Chemo Starters

Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

Quick question ladies....once all our head hair falls out and we’re not rocking the action man look how will we know where to stop our makeup as we won’t have a hair line, am I gonna have use bronzer over my whole head!!  Should have got Meesh to ask question at LGFG!!! Xxx

Laughing is the best remedy Dizzy, hope your boss doesn’t suss you out!!! Xx

Glad you got a lovely onc, Sue, every little helps :-)

Karana, I'm at work again but you're making me lol in a full office today!

Lucky you Sue having a bit of eye candy of a onc...mine is a lovely lady but with the most humongous boobs I’ve ever seen, they sit on the table!!!! Xx

Glad your doing ok Chaffinch....I’ve had bath and now gonna have some toast...feeling a lot better than I did over night!  Xxx

Hi all wishing you all a well day x
Just got back from onco appointment just review to ask if meds’ controlled side effects x
Not my usual onco this was a very handsome young man hope I get to see him again x very nice attitude too 👍👍

Morning everyone Smiley Happy

Glad you're feeling a bit better Chaffinch xx

Hi Chaffinch, take it steady today, sounds like you're managing food which is great x

Morning all, I slept much better than last time, woke up every hour or so but didn’t dare move most of the time, the back of my head was sore and I have shed a fair amount of hair overnight. I’ve had a bath but didn’t dare was my hair, good call I think because when I ran a brush gently through it loads came out.
I’m nauseous but it’s under control at the moment so the Emend seems to be doing it’s job. Next one not until 3pm though. I split my steroids this morning one at 7:30 and one at 10:15 not too jittery this time but I feel so heavy and weak, hauling myself out of the bath was a struggle. Back in bed now in clean pjs with no intention of doing a whole lot else today. I’ve managed to eat a digestive biscuit a small banana and half a slice of toast so far. So hopefully the only way is up from here.
Good luck Shi & Ssm and anybody else with appointments today xx

Night time is definitely the worst, enjoying a nice chill out today!  OH in bed still as I think I didturbed his sleep 😱 if only they had any idea how horrible this all is!!

Sparkles much needed today...thank you 🌟🌟🌟

Thanks CK. I will look on the website and order it! I struggle to do anything which requires stretching my arm, most inconvenient..  :-)

Wish everyone a glittering day today..

Fairydust x

Glad you're feeling better Karana. Most of my wobbles have been at night x

Do feel a lot better this morning...think in the middle of the night everything seems so bad 😱

I must of had an angel nurse yesterday as only slight little bruise, she put stuff in very slowly too, in fact it took almost half hr longer than last time so think that does make a difference!! Xx

Good luck with number 2 Shi although after tweeked dose I'm sure u will be fine and get through it remember to drink plenty of water and test when you need to, hopefully you will be able to manage SE better this time, ask chemo nurse questions too if you have any!!
Hoping everyone else is OK this morning managing SE OK and if it's your good week hope you are enjoying it 💖
CK

Hi Karsn
Hope you feel better soon!
Hand and fotearm exerciser from 'Live Better with Cancer' website

You squeeze in hand and can feel it helping your mucsles and pain in your forearm from the cannula hand at treatment.xx
Highlighted

Morning, hope everyone is on the up and that Karana & Chaffinch are getting through day 2 OK.

Wh's in today? Is it Shi & Sam? Did I miss someone?

I think my nausea has finally gone but I'm too scared to remove my SeaBands. I'm such a wuss.

Autumn has finally arrived in the lady garden Woman Frustrated I'm refusing to test the hair on my head though Woman Very Happy

Rach x

Good luck today ladies with appointments. Hope all goes well. Sorry you had a rough night Karana hope things improve today. I'm not too bad now just the dry mouth to contend with. Keep waking up in the night to have a drink which then causes the problem of waking up to wee. Annoying.

Chaffinch hope you had a good night? ♥️

Hi Karen sorry to hear you had a bad night but glad to hear you are coming out the other side ✨✨

I am still achy and head achy but running a bath with salts and oils so hopefully that will make it all better.

Enjoy LGFB Meesh. Sue hope the smells stay away!
No more 80s alcohol stories today? 🤢🤢

Still got it wrong

Shi....GOOD LUCK

Bloody chemo brain kicking in this morning,!