Re: November 2017 Chemo Starters

Me four - come back  HF. We miss you πŸ˜— xx

me three!!  xx

Yay I miss her too xxx

Hi Harryfiddler
How are you doing, hope everything is going to plan.
I hope that your daughter is okay and that her A levels are going okay. My son is 16 and doing his GCSEs as we go through this, not great timing
Just realised it is all very quite here as we have run off to FB. Please join us as we miss our Australian ray of sunshine.
Hope to see you soon on the other side
Carole x
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Anadan 😘😘😘so glad you’ve kept yourself safe darling that’s music to my ✨✨✨✨ ❀️❀️❀️❀️To all you πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺbrilliant Nov ladies πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

That's what I did, Shi today xx had 200mls drained off and feeling better now xx bloods still low, but growing slowly, this explains why I feel so tired x

Have a nice sunny afternoon xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Anadan my lovely you should ring up your bc nurse and have a quick word about that just in case anything might need draining off ❀️❀️❀️ Keep yourself safe πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘best to make a call to be sure. Sorry to mother hen as usual, but I’ve always been about keeping as safe as you all can on this journey of treatments my lovely πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Don’t worry about it πŸ˜ƒ it really doesn’t matter but  you got me thinking there 🧐🧐😘

OMG - how stupid am I!!! 🀣
I could be a real smart arse and say you get a prize for spotting the deliberate mistake ..... but nothing deliberate about it!!!
What a wally!! xx

Found you 😘 thank you, Lesley xx why is it nov 18? Not that it matters, but I had to ask my daughter a stupid question: β€˜which year is it now?’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you can imagine her face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we strated nov 17, didn’t we? 

oh bless you anadan - lots of hugs as always - we will pull you thru the sh*t times!!

If you search for nov 18 chemo girls you should find us - the photo is of LGFB goodies

xx

HR, it’s so true what you’ve said, we must be kind to ourselves. I feel alright today, the weather is fantastic, so I went out to clean the garage... but only the little things Smiley Happy  Lesley does much more then me 😜😘

well, the drain is out and I can feel the fluids building up. Is this normal? When I touch my β€˜breast’ / swollen  chest it has like a ripple effect, little waves. It’s not red or painful or anything. Shall I just keep an eye on it? 

Pathology results next Tuesday ... 

I would love to join you on FB, but I don’t know how to find you Smiley Sad  I want to be in touch, although I know I can be awful and disappear for ages; you’re always in my thoughts though, and I would have never got this far without you, especially because my family / relationship situation is crap and I’m on my own in this sh** 

πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ

Great news Carole .. you’ll be by the sea before you know it

xx

Today the CT scanner was working so tats done and ready to go πŸ˜ƒ 😎

Its been 4 weeks since single mastectomy and reconstruction and I'm certainty moving around like my normal self with the odd twinge and tiredness that reminds me to slow it down.
Still no news on an appointment to discuss results so still hoping for clear margins and C cells have all gone.

I hope the 'back to work' gang are doing well, i woke up very stressed the other morning as i dreamt i was back at work and everyone was so relieved that I was piled high with work and no mention of me being out...it was weird. Work has been great and so supportive...in real life and not in dream πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I will certainly miss eating dinner at 5pm with the kids when I go back.

I hope everyones recovery goes well, we thought battling chemo would be the hardest...how little we knew!!
Hope to c u on FB xx

Hi Anadan, welcome back πŸ€—
Gosh, u have been thru it this past week, sending you love and hugs and wishing for a speedy recovery xx

Hi Lesley, FB page is a great idea, I've just sent a request so look out for a Fiona πŸ˜€ Good luck battling the M25, I hope traffic is kind to u x

HF - always better to get checked out even if it turns out to be a bit of melodrama.

The sun is out and it looks like another lovely day - off to battle with the M25 - wish me luck!!

xx