Re: November 2017 Chemo Starters

Nice one JC

Is that you finished then or do you go onto Rads?

I've just had a confirmation call re last pre chemo check and  last chemo - I still think it is bad that you have to chase these things!

xx

Thanks Lesley I checked out link -- I shall have to look out for some.

Oncologist has agreed to keep me on 80% dose 😆, so as long as there's no phone call tomorrow I'll be good to go on Friday!! Whoop whoop 🎉🎉

They'll then see me in around 4 weeks to start me on hormone tablets

🎉🎉🎉☄☄☄☄💕💕💕💕💕

🐯🌰🥜⚌🥛 😄

Jc you read my mind on milking tiger ha!!! Good luck Lesley, just don't look the tiger in the eye I've heard they don't like that ha ha xxx

Lesley - milk from tiger nuts? Interesting

Please let us know how you get on, I'm intrigued. I also trued almond and soya milk 😝 and couldn't get on with them. Good luck with your milking xx

Wow Bythesea, that has leapt out from behind a hedge on you hasn't it??? 

We will all be here to hold your hand!

Were you at the LGFB session this week - should add to the Glam look - you go rock it hun!!

I'm trying to get healthy with all my messings about - I cook 99% of all meals from scratch but there's a lot of rubbish in breads and stuff so I want to try and go self sufficient???

I am also going to try making 'milk' from tiger nuts ..... I've tried almond and soya milk and I don't like it, so I thought I would give the tigers a go!

Have a lovely evening with your loved ones tonight - I will be saving my snuggling for the weekend!

Good luck Jc x. Flowers and a night alone for you to pamper yourself. He must really love you. I'd get an m & s valentine meal with bubbles and chocks and spoil yourself tonight xxx

And a happy Valentine's day from me 💖

Am at the hospital waiting to see oncologist, will let you know later how I get on.

(I did get some yellow roses this morning but I think this is the highlight for me as OH is out tonight 😕)

Bythesea have a fab evening and you go glam girl, nice red lippy, the works 💄👠

Enjoy you day everyone xx

Happy Valentine ladies xxx.
I've got surgery on the 28th Feb argh!!! But no more chemo for me woo hoo!!!!!!!! For now anyway x
Lesley the bread peddler, good luck with next batch.
Out for dinner tonight and I'm going glam! Have saved my hair wash for today and now going to have to deal with pesky armpit hair pah! Was getting used to the super silky me :0(

thanks anadan

I'm feeling much better today - bones are still aching but not as bad as yesterday.

I'm trying to make some ciabatta bread - yesterday's attempts were a disaster - Mr Hollywood had the wrong ingredient amounts on his website and today my food processor has stopped working.

Quick trip to John Lewis and I'll be attempting another batch today 👩🏻‍🍳 .... I'll let you know how I get on!

xx

Lesley , I'm sending big hugs your way 💖💖💖
Have a cry, shout, rant, whatever you need, you have a big enough reason 😘😘😘😘😘😘 and it helps when you let go ; have you tried Headspace? I use it every day now, it's good; they have cancer, anxiety, and many other different packets when you pay x

Thanks for all your lovely words .... given myself a talking to and I’m smiling again.

I think it’s hit my tonight that although chemo is nearly done it’s going to be the middle/end of may that I’m going to be free of appts and SEs .. still a way to go!

Sweet dreams everyone xx

Hi

Yes I have some hair growth in armpit and a fuzzy covering on my head but grey not normal hair colour 👴

Lesley try not to fill up, I had some moments last week when they told me surgery might be sooner as chemo plateaued. All it left me with was big red dry wrinkly eyes Not what one needed before course! No amount of tips can disguise wrinkles!
I think I just wanted someone to tell me I was going to be ok. So Lesley your not going anywhere soon. We all love you and we don't need new wrinkles on top of everything else. So chin up and sherry down! xxx.
Sending lots of love and hugs to all November ladies xxxxx
Oh....... has anyone else got a sprouting of armpit hair?????? :0(

I think this is an emotional time for us as the end of chemo is in sight and most of you still have a journey to go on. That's why we will still need each other as we continue on our separate journies.

I've been more crabby than emotional this week. I did have my pancakes earlier followed by a nice relaxing bubble 🛀ready to see onc tomorrow, which will hopefully be good for us all.

💤💤💤💤😴😴😴☄💕☄💕

Keep up with your meds anadan and you’ll be on the home straight.

I’m having a bad night, keep filling up for no reason - really don’t know what’s sparked it off.

Early night and a fresh day ...... hopefully I’ll be back on form tomorrow

Xx

Bythesea, I have two more, one tomorrow, the last one on Friday. I had a break today, and I’m scared now this horrible pain will come back 😱

No Anadan please don't bathe like Whitney!!! no matter how painful it is xxx. How many days of injections are left???
Highlighted

I had to cancel my LGFB because I had an infection Smiley Sad I’ve moved it to April, after chemo, to make sure I can make it : and now there’s something to look forward to xx

I’ve noticed we’re living a celebrity life 😂😂: 

- shave like Sinead O’Connor / Carla Delavigne

- shine like Kojak

- bathe like W Houston

😂😂😂😂😂