Re: November 2017 Chemo Starters

Sorry to hear that you are feeling low Lesley. Like you say, tomorrow is another day. Day after FEC 4 for me and so far Feel better than last time but have still done the sloth thing. Less than a 1000 steps and a 45 minute nap on the sofa. The foggy head thing is horrible, that seems better at the moment too 🤞
Chin up x

Meeesh - that has got 'trip to A&E' written all over it!!

I've given myself a talking to and I'm back in the zone.  Thanks to you all for your support and kind words of engagement.

onwards and upwards!!

Carole - hope you got on ok today and are resting up and drinking loads

xx

Hi Lesley, I get like that and usually by day 5 I'm climbing the walls and pleading OH to take me out somewhere! I also get fed up feeling like I'm slobbing about. OH bought me one of those bouncing mini fitness trampolines in an attempt for me not to feel so much like a slob, but it's difficult to do when dizzy 😵 

Thanks shi, I’m behaving like a petulant child at the mo!!
Violet Elizabeth had got nothing on me!!
Shi

Lesley this isn’t any of us, we are all 100 mile an hour people with bells on, this is just temporary and it’s not like us, but you just have to go with the flow lovely😘😘get gingerbread men then take it out on them, Chris Evans might need his ginger nuts back 😂🤣😂🤣😂💕💕✨✨shi xx

I've got to be honest, I am getting properly pee'd off.

I don't feel as tired now but my brain just wont play ball!

The weather isn't helping either.... grey and miserable.... but hopefully tomorrow will be dry, bright and chilly.

I'm annoying myself slobbing on the sofa dunking ginger nuts!   Chris Evans is beginning to object!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣Lesley it's not in my DNA either that's why I'm the driver on the oct chemo train. I've got that gun to the 👨🏻‍✈️head to make him go faster!

Lesley
It seems to affect us all differently
Cycle 1 and 2 I was okay
Cycle 3 I struggled

Unfortunately we just have to take each cyclecas it comes and learn some patience lol 😂
Watch a dvd or rubbish tv Christmas film with your feet up and some lovely Christmas cookies 🍪 xx hugs 🤗

Thanks all ... being patient isn’t in my dna unfortunately.
But resting up and getting there slowly!!
xx

Hi Lesley, I found fec2 was the worst for the foggy head thing and recovering seemed to take a good week for me. Just recovering from fec4 (day 3) and fingers crossed doing ok so far. You just need to be patient!

Shi

My cousin who is bc survivor has told me a couple of websites for bras and swimwear, nicola Jane and silima, hope these help 💕💕✨✨shi xx
Shi

Hi Lesley on fec the woolly head got a little longer each time for me and on the 3rd one the last one by 6pm I went a bit dizzy too so went to bed and just kept check on temp and drank loads of water through the night, felt fine again by next morning. I’ve just got back from my first t, so i’ll Keep you posted for when you are switch to t on the nov thread, thank goodness for tips from the ladies who have got their tshirt 😘😘😘take it a step at a time Lesley, listen to your body and rest when it tells you to, it’s eady to try and just carry on at million miles an hour, but we have to rest and give our bodies time to recover from the hammering, it’s not like having 7 bottles of champagne in one sitting unfortunately it’s more like having a full cargo boat full of rum 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣takes a bit longer to get out the system. 💕💕✨✨shi xx

That’s just cruel!!
Now I have an overwhelming desire to snuggle up and watch frozen!!

Question ladies - coming out of chemo 2 ..... did it take you longer?? Cottonnwool head stuck around more?? Or is it just me??

Let it go, let it go ❄⛄❄ 😂

Got a vision of you dressed as Elsa Now 🤣. X

Sounds great Sue, must sort myself out for it. Sitting here with a frozen head quite apt for this time of year.

thanks Sue, I am booked in for a week after chemo 6!  

Hopefully I will feel human enough to attend Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi ladies just wanted to share my hau lwith you from look good feel better and say if you're not booked in yet you really should it was a fab experience 

Jimmy choo 100 ml stars perfume
Number 7 perfect light powder
Lancôme make up remover
Number 7 triple protection foundation
Clinique concealer
Lancôme eyebrow pencil
Clinique moisturiser
Lypsyl
Clarin Fard a Joues blusher
D and g lipstick x 2
D and g lipliner
17 mascara
Number 7 eyeshadow
Number 7 Colour calm
Number 7 lip gloss
2 x lgfb brushes
Avon glimmer stick
But more importantly I had a lovely time xx

Yes, grey wants to stay! Lesley xxx

Hope grey hair clings on more then mine might stay. Have found a bold patch this morning either that or I have a very high hair line at the back eeck.
Have a lovely day everyone I'm off for my cocktail 😊 xx