Re: May 2017 chemo starters

Hi ya, just wondering have any of you ever heard of it tried mountain blood it’s some kind of suplimemt also called Shilajit ??? Xx

Well done Jay lovely to hear from you and Trisha Daffodil how you getting on???
Treehouse mai Andi Heather hope you are all enjoying life xx
Im going to be joining whats app soon is there a page on there where everyone is?!
Don't do Facebook or anything like that im like Shi but the girls from ny where now maggies group have a closed group and im the annoying one that doesn't have it so probably going to join them soon
💖 to you all its a year today had my 1st chemo how surreal!!!
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Jay 😘😘😘great news you’ve finished treatments and fabulous news on raising all that money, you are amazing and thank you for everything on the his journey 💕💕✨✨✨shi xx

Well done Jay xx
ktk

Fab Jay! Well done to you and congratulations on getting through all the treatment. Xx

Jay, what a wonderful idea, and what a great result! Well done!

Well done, amazing lady. 

Hello ladies - long time no post - but I feel I simply must put on here the news that last night I held my celebration party - to celebrate end of treatment - after chemo, surgery, radiotherapy and 18 herceptin treatments - I'm the other side.  In order to pay something back to this amazing charity Breat Cancer Care - I had donation pots strategically placed around the room.  I did a speech in which I praised this charity - saying without it, my "journey" would have been significantly more difficult - I met a wonderful group of ladies - we shared some amazing experiences together and we found support, hope and love from one another - accordingly, I wanted to pay something back - I'm proud to say at the end of the evening we emptied the pots - a total of £269 was raised - I am totally amazed! x

All good here. Busy too with visitors and part time work. Trying to get back to normality and enjoying the good weather.

Enjoy hearing how the rest of you are getting on. Proud of the walkers and runners doing it for charity. Well done. 

Take care and keep strong!

Daffodil x

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Treehouse ❤️❤️❤️Well done amazing 💪💪💪lady for being back at work and doing well, you are our treehouse storm trooper 😁😁hope cardiologist and rehab apps and next weeks apps go well 👍jay great news you’ll be finishing active treatment and have family get together to look forward to 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻And very well done raising all that money too 👏👏👏mishy, hope mamma went well today darling, please let me know all ok 😘😘I’ve been back at work too 🤪🤪🤪, not a fb or anything like that type of gal as mai7 knows, so sorry always sending my ❤️❤️❤️And thanks to you all and if you get time just to drop a quick update you are ok on here that’d be lovely 💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Well done Jay so happy for you no more treatment 💖 enjoy the family celebrations you deserve it yeah "normal life' is pretty tiring aftrr everything isnt it, but also a good feeling too, so don't work too hard everyone but enjoy not being a patient too after all this stuff im finding i want to do mire things that make me happy and enjoying the new work/life balance fitting in good times and just enjoying the little things instead of always stressing about everything xxx
Treehouse i think you too have came so far in terms of getting back to 'normal' your a proper trouper !!! In fact a big pat on the back for everyone getting through it all and getting back 💪 strong 💖May ladies xx

Hi Shi and Mishy - yes all doing OK - I guess as most of us have returned to work and our "normal" lives, we're too tired to report on here!  We are in touch on facebook more regularly - why not join us over there?  I do try and come on here at least once a week!  I'm sorry to hear your boob is still playing you up Mishy - and good luck with your 1st mammo today - eeks - I had mine just before Easter - it was strangely nerve-racking - even more so waiting for the results.....  well done on having the genetics test (fingers crossed for you).  

I've got my final Herceptin injection a week today....!  Yippeee - end of active treatment for me!  (Just got to get my heart back on track and off the Ramipril!)   I'm really busy and absorbed in organising a huge family/friend celebration party for 14 July - I'm so excited and so is everyone around me!  I can't believe I've made it to the end of active treatment! 

I also did a 5K Race for Life "walk" last Sunday - raised an amazing £770 (plus £90 gift aid) for Cancer Research UK - it all felt so surreal whilst I was taking part - truly fantastic!

Love to all x

Hi Mishy we have all been a bit busy by the looks of things. Glad you are doing well. So you decided to have the test, how did your son react? It’s a long wait for this one. I still hadn’t heard after 7 weeks so I phoned them. They called me back with my result a few hours later. I wasn’t surprised with my Mum’s history.
This is my second week back at work. I spent the whole day in yesterday. It’s going ok. Cardiologist and rehab this week. Herceptin and blood test next week. I still feel like I’m in the system.
Take care x x x

Hey ladies hope you are doing well and enjoying life, things are going well with me my boob is still playing up a bit but not letting it get me down its my 1st mammo tomorrow 😨 had the genetics test ladies just waiting on results will keep you posted
💖💖💖 to you all x
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Just posting ❤️❤️❤️❤️To May ladies, hope you are all ok 😘😘😘💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mai, great attachment thank you 😘😘😘love you and hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday/half term week ❤️❤️❤️💕💕✨✨Shi xx
Community Champion

Here's an interesting article about BRACA mutations. WolfEE, this shows there are other known mutations which are not tested for and you must be in one of those categories: https://glennsabin.com/consumer-direct-genetic-testing-consumer-power-or-grief-ahead/

Yes Treehouse - two more days and then YIPPEE it's half term - I can't wait. I'm sure he will take you - Ha Ha! That sounds a perfect present - might have to get my hubby one of those! Enjoy!
xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Treehouse, I love your humour beautiful 😁😁😁That break you’ve got your husband sounds lovely, hope you have amazing time. Mai thanks for article, I know some of the tns are already getting this but our once not mentioned it to me, so i’ll Be getting my little note book out when I have my app. And asking about it too. Hope everyone has been enjoying the 🌞🌞🌞🌞 mishy, I’ve answered you on Oct thread my blue titty friend, I still 🤣😂🤣😂about that, love you 😘😘😘💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Thanks Jay I’m fine I promise. I’m looking forward to half term. I got hubby a night away ( for 2) in a country house for his birthday he deserves a bit of spoiling 😁 - just hope he takes me 😂