Re: May 2017 chemo starters

Good luck today tatyana! Go ring that bell xx

Hope you are feeling well treehouse!

Loving the sparkles shi, just what we all needed xx

Shi, loving the sparkles!!

[ Edited ]

For my op in March in had TED stockings before op and 3 days after op. Nothing for chemo but that was in summer and hot flushes/ steroids meant I was red hot couldn't tolerate much clothing!

Had the boiler after serviced today and have been told not to use it as needs a part. Good job the weather is going to be mild for the next few days!

Hope all are well this morning. 

H

Shi

Tatyana, hope your last chemo goes well. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨few more sparkles to take with you πŸ’•πŸ¦‹πŸŒˆπŸ˜˜ shi xx

Shi, never heard of the flight socks trick but it sounds a good idea. And I'm loving all the sparkles!

Andi, you had me in hysterics. Nearly choked on my porridge.

Treehouse, well done, great to have you back with us on the other side! Have a nice restful day.

Off to the hospital soon for last chemo. Phone hasn't rung yet so I assume my bloods were ok. Phew!

Have a good day everyone, or if you can't manage good, just enjoy Shi's sparkles. Hugs from me.
Shi

Just a quick question, did any of you keep flight socks on all through chemo to help reduce risk of blood clots?  For everyone just had op or waiting for op, the hospital put a pair of flight socks on me within an hour of being back on the ward, please ask about them if you dont get any put on you when you are back on the ward - hope that helps. Hugs and sparkles Shi xx

Shi

Hi, had op Aug, just started fec-t oct where I met πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ¦‹Mai7, thank goodness, without the tips, I’d have been in trouble, Mai7, I said tips not tits😁😁😁 I showed Mai7 my operated side so able to see how healing goes. treehouse, take it steady and rest up ❀️Tatyana, thanks for welcome 😍Katie 11 2 more fec then onto t, then rads, not sure how many yet. Wishing everyone a love and sparkles day, I am determind to include sparkles all the time to keep the twinkle alive πŸ¦‹πŸ’•πŸŒˆ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Andi you make me laugh.
Any news from daffodil 🌼 and wolfee’s sister?
Hope they are home and recovering well.
Trish I hope the cold doesn’t last. How are you recovering?
I am awake now 😜 not allowed any drugs for another half hour and need help to get to the bathroom.

Tatyana - I quite like chemo brain too, it comes in handy at times πŸ˜‰

This is will make you laugh ....

So I'm in the kitchen this evening washing dishes and it's dark outside.  I look out the window whilst washing up and see a bald man wearing glasses just staring right at me! I absolutely **bleep** myself! Then I realise it's me I'm looking at!! πŸ˜‚ I couldn't stop laughing! I thought I was looking at some strange bloke in my garden who looks like Greg Wallace.  Good old chemo brain! 

Anyway ladies night night

xx

Shi - I wish you all the best with treatment lovey.  What chemo are you having and have you had an op? So many questions! πŸ˜ƒ We've all had very similar and some very different experiences so don't let any of our stories put you off! Plus anything we can answer we'll happily do. So pleased Mai took you under her wing and introduced you :-) 

xx

Mai -  You sound full of beans ! So lovely to hear you upbeat!! And what are you doing working woman - you should be resting πŸ˜‰ As for treatment going to weekly, I feel like a lightweight switching but not got much option.  Bonus is the nurses in chemo are hilarious and so caring so get to see more of them before it all comes to an end.

I tried going into work the other week and my boss said she doesn't want me in until chemo had stopped.  Think my chemo brain may have something to do with it πŸ˜‚ the last time I went in I typed my bank account number into my  clocking in screen instead of my login - stared blankly at the 'ERROR' 'DENIED' message and couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong!!  

Make sure you don't overdo things!!

xx

Katie - I hadn't realised you and Rosie had weekly treatments too.  I can't wait to switch, anything that's more manageable than what I've had will be a blessing! (Not wishing to put anyone off who's having treatment, we're all different) I had a portacath fitted after my first treatment and can really recommend it to anyone! It's so quick and easy to access for blood tests and have IV. My veins were rubbish to start with, also they only had one arm to work with because I'd had SNB.  So glad your nearing the end of Rads, you've done so well :-) 

big hugs 

x

Treehouse - Well done lady, you are through the other side!!! Hope your not feeling too groggy and get a comfy nights sleep and painkillers are doing a good job.  Sending you big hugs πŸ’œ xx

Hello beautiful team. Welcome shi happy to receive all sparkle offers. So my calves are being massaged. My pee is blue and my boobs are lumpy but I couldn’t be happier

Well done Treehouse. Rest up, sleep well and tomorrow is a brand new day! xx

Well done treehouse. Sleep and recover. Speak soon xxxx

Well done treehouse xx
Highlighted

Well done Treehouse, glad your surgery is over now and you can focus on mending. Take it easy. πŸ’—

Well done treehouse hope you are feeling better later x just rest and tc of yourself xx

Done. Sleepy. Will catch up soon x