cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 2018 Chemo Starters

Kip

Re: June 2018 Chemo Starters

Morning all thanks for your good wishes.  Manages some sleep lst night but get woken every 4 hrs for obs then for so me reason morning starts at 5.45am...  on goes the lights and i get my IV drugs so thata sleep done.

Shi your posts always make me smile..  ill 💃💃💃💃💃 round my room !!  If you pass my errant neuts whikst on your flight could you ask Captain Costa to send them back p!ease.🛬🛬🛬

Georgee how long did yoj have to stay jn?  I am near the nurses station so noisy here too!!!  I have ear plugs now tho.  Woke up this morning with worse thrush tongue again... Feel like i will never taste again!

CDC ans ktk how are you doing?  My hair is definately fluffy now altho still white..  and a!so .ade a major discovery last night (very boring jn here!!) ..... I now have hairy toes... What???  Why??  Whats happening.. not a good look!!!😕

Wishing you the speediest of recoveries Kip! Hope you’re out of there soon and can go and celebrate with your son,  Huge congratulations to him,  What a star!  

Sending hugs and positive wishes xxx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Kip 😘😘sorry you are sheet testing in casa nhs darling. It does send you 🤪🤪🤪🤪being in but knowing you are in the safest place while neutrophils are over in Florida keeps you 💪💪💪💪girls the famous neutrophils 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻That the may17 girls all did for each other when casa nhs residents called for so come on get your gal outta there ladies ❤️❤️❤️ You can do it kip you are a 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️Kick ass kinda gal 💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hi Kip and everyone... 

i just popped on here as I find it helpful to see how people are doing further on in their journeys.  I have been following yours Kip, as I am on FEC T plus  Herceptin, but no hormones involved.  Had 2nd FEC today.

My advice from being in hospital for any of you is:  get some good earplugs, they are a life saver!  Or in their absence, put your own relaxing music on your phone or tablet, and put your ear phones in to shut out the noise.  I was put next to the nursing station in isolation, so it was incredibly noisy all day and night.  

I pray that your neutrophils score shoots up very soon, and that you will escape colditz! 

No one knows until being in hospital how scarey and lonely it can feel, and it can seem like a prison.  Bless you. 

Big hugs 🤗

Georgie Gee ❌

Kip

Just been told still at 0.1 grrrrr

ktk

Oh Kip, what a tough ride. Well done to your fab son. Look how well he has done, obviously taking strength from his brilliant mum! The end of your road on this hideous journey is in sight and he is in a great place to start his journin spite of it. It is incredible what gives us strength. Get well soon and get home to him!! Lots of love Kxxx
Highlighted

Oh Kip, sorry to hear you’ve been admitted. Sending all best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.
Jacq x
Kip

Well hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet but currently languishing in Casa NHS!  Temperature was 38.2 yesterday rang hotline and got sent to A&E for few hours.  Now isolated in a room until they come back up.  Habing iv antibiotics but they are still 0.1.  im so fed up, mh son got his gcse results todsy and i couldnt be there.. so shed some tears.  He passed them all tho so immensely proud.  Bloody bc takes all mh precious moments.  Im hoping to see onc tomorrow to see if j can have injections to boost cells.

Im glad to hear you are all doing well, look after your mouths girls mine still hurts.  My room is underneath a dementia ward so the screaming and shoutjng from one oftheir patients continues through out thd night, its so sad to hear a grown man screaming for his mother.

Take care ladies

From colditz

LJ

I had a good night - went to bed at 11pm and woke about 7.30am, with a couple of wee breaks through the night - one of the drawbacks of copious amounts of water!

Steroids takens, just making breakfast now - porridge and plum compote. I've already unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher and tidied round the kitchen and walked the dog.  Making the most of the cooler weather and feeling not too bad, which I'm sure won't last.

I think with the injections, it's luck of the draw with the approach the Oncology unit takes. So this time I've got three days of steroids, last one today, no Ondanstreton only Metoclopramide if I need them and the blasted injections. They've given me muscle ache over the last cycles and the Oncologist warned me that the T aches hit about the time you start taking the injections so I'm expecting a double whammy!

Hope your days are good ladies and side effects minimal. 

LJ

ktk

Yes that sounds right Sally. Not even made 2am!! Kxx

It's not injections Cdc, it's infusions and it only for post menopausal women as far as I can make out. Onew every 6 months for 3 years is nothing so no hassle at all really.

Will definitely check out moving my chemo day so I can do the cooking course.

Sorry to hear you’re needing more injections ktk, LJ and Sally. How do they decide you need them or will we all get them on T? Hope you all manage to get a good nights sleep.

Hugs to everyone xxx

Lisa Marie Thanks so much both for the info re the mouthwash and especially ideas for places to purchase mermaid items. The tail is amazing! X

Yeah that's the one
ktk

Bisphosponate!
ktk

Is that the bid phosphate Sally? I will be having that too. Kxx

So it seems I can also have Zolmeta which is given in 6 intravenous doses over 3 years which helps to protect the bones . Just have to see dentist first to get go ahead cos one of the possible side effects can affect the jaw.

OMG that tail blanket is so cute! 

Cdc, the mouth wash was prescribed by the oncologist as he said my mouth was get sore. It’s worth an ask to see if it was suitable for you. As for the mermaid 🧜‍♀️ and unicorn 🦄 items it was mainly primark and w h Smith’s, lovely unicorn bedroom items in Asda, and mermaid ones in matalan atm including mermaid tail blanket and duvet cover xx https://www.matalan.co.uk/product/detail/s2678596_c323/mermaid-tail-blanket-pink?gclid=Cj0KCQjwk_TbB...

I was dubious at first Jaqu so can totally understand your concerns. I’m pretty needle phobic but these are so tiny I didn’t fell a thing. It’s certainly not for everyone! Hoe you can find something else that helps instead. X
ktk

In 10 minutes early! Felt a little woozy after the Piriton went through but it quickly passed. Out in less than three hours and have slept all afternoon, again the Piriton affect!! Will make up a bit for the lack of sleep from the steroids. Kx
LJ

In the chemo ward as I type.

Not going quite as well as I hoped. Appointment was at 9am but the computers were down. In the end my Herceptin injection came up to be administered at 12.15, but I have to have a four hour gap before T is administered in case of reaction. So what was already going to be a long day is set to be longer.

Saw the oncologist yesterday. She was encouraging about T but warned me to expect more bone and muscle pain especially as I'll still have the injections. She advised salt water mouth washes twice a day to help prevent mouth issues. Also to keep nails v short. I asked about painting dark, she said paint whatever colour I wanted but to use loads of hand cream and massage round nails to keep blood flow good. I asked about peripheral neuropathy, she said phone at the first hint. Have to say I'm most worried about that especially as I do a lot of handcrafts.

Hugs ladies, hope things are going well or improving.

LJ

ktk

Hi Clare. There was no problem moving the chemo. In fact my second session was moved on a day to fit in with the oncologist clinic and my final session has been put back to the Wednesday Kx

@cdc My chemo ward let me push out my first THP from Thu/Fri to Mon/Tue so that I wouldn't be spending 3 days in hospital during the week my sister is visiting from the US. (She'd bought her airplane tickets before my first breast clinic appointment.) I've heard lots of people shifting things for holidays and special events. If you're struggling with food, there's a chance they'd consider the Haven class to be integral to your treatment.

I went on a Life Kitchen workshop in London earlier this month -- again something I'd highly recommend if there is a course or something similar in your area. Because the London workshop was at a restaurant rather than a cooking school, we partially prepared 2 dishes (our food was swept away to the kitchen for cooking) and got a demo of a 3rd dish. They can cater to vegetarians (and allergies, of course), but as there were no vegetarians in my group (afaik), 2 of our 3 dishes were fish based. The food was super, super tasty -- developed by the founder, Ryan Riley, whose mother had cancer, with scientific back-up from Barry Smith, a professor at University of London who researches taste and smell disorders. So I learned why I get that metal taste in my mouth (we have metal-detecting taste buds on the tongue which hang on longer than the others), that combining ingredients to create "synergistic umami" can overcome deadened taste buds, and why pineapple still tastes good during chemo (it stimulates the trigeminal nerve, bypassing deadened taste buds, etc.). And I again met a nice group of people, with a range of cancers, at various stages in treatment. One was even getting chemo delivered by pump all evening.

Life Kitchen has a gofundme page, since Ryan is trying to raise money to register as an official charity. And The Haven does nutrition therapy sessions and courses, as cdc mentioned. 

On hypnotherapy (as I think I'd suggested it to cdc in a private message): a friend of mine mentioned to me that her father struggled mightily with nausea when he was going through chemotherapy and found hypnotherapy to be an immense help. She herself has since gone to a hypnotherapist for help in treatment of other health problems and said it has been very effective. I don't know if any of the charities offer complimentary hypnotherapy, but it's worth checking with your local Haven etc. to see what they might have on offer, or if they have specific practitioners in your area to recommend. 

@cdc1811
Thank you for the suggestion but the thought iof anyone putting needles into me makes me nervous. I understand that acupuncture is pretty painless, but I’ve never been one for therapies. I own a beauty salon and have never even had a massage or pedicure! !😂
All best wishes
Jacq x

Hi Jacq

I’ve had hearing changes too as well as the head pressure. I felt I wasn’t hearing properly. I had acupuncture and some very fine needles were put under my ears and along the Eustachian tubes which seemed to help unblock them. I am starting to have the muffled feeling again. I’ve got another session of acupuncture coming up fairly soon so it will be interesting to see if it works this time, might be worth a try for you too?

Take care xx

Fantastic to hear your son did so well ktk and is off to uni. Good on him for achieving it on his own. I hope he has a blast inter-railing. I certainly found inter-railing an unforgettable experience. I also went after finishing my A levels but I was with a group of friends. Is he going alone? Glad your A level group did well too and I’m sure much of it was down to all the groundwork you put in.

Hope you get to see your GCSE group on Thursday.

Interesting you have managed to push your chemo back so you can attend the Life Kitchen workshop. We’re your hospital ok with that? I’ve seen a similar course at the Haven but it’s also on one of my chemo days. Will ask my team if I could change the day as I’m really keen to go too and this one caters for vegetarians needing to up their protein which is something I’ve been told I need to do.

Hope your first T cycle goes smoothly today and SEs are minimal if any. Take Care xx

Hi Kimini and Welcome

it must have been so hard to find out you needed chemo after your mastectomy.  I was devastated when I found out I’d be heading down the chemo route after the pathology reports from my breast preserving surgery and re-excision found more cancer cells.  It’s just not what you want to hear is It?! I’ll be having a double mastectomy after my chemo as I have bilateral BC.    I’m on a similar regime to you except I’ve had AC as opposed to EC.  However, I’ll be following AC with 4 cycles of Docataxol every 3 weeks but no herceptin as I’m not HER +. I can really sympathise/empathise with your current feeling of continual nausea.  I felt like that after my 3rd AC and all day yesterday following my 4th.  None of my meds helped either and I took absolutely everything! I had taken a lower dose of steroids though as the emotional downer and rage I get when I come off them is intense.  I’m back to full strength steroids this time as my onc say I need them as they work with the anti-nausea meds to make them more effective.   I will try and taper them off over the next few days.  It’s so hard to get the balance right isn’t it?  Believe me I know how awful it is to feel nauseous all day and everyday and think it will never end!  However, my nausea after the 3rd cycle did eventually subside and I was thankfully ok by the middle of week 2 so I really do hope you come out the other side soon.  Sending positive vibes and hopeful hugs. I have a strange feeling in my head.  I describe it as though someone is putting liquid between my brain and scalp so it is a sort of pressure.  It’s periodic but unfortunately I haven’t found anything to help.  It’s like nothing else I’ve ever experienced before so just hoping it goes when all the chemo is over and done with.  

I have also been told that the Docataxol shouldn’t make me feel nauseous.  That’s something although not looking forward to the sore moth and pain!  

Goog luck to everyone starting T today.  Kip glad your mouth is feeling a little better and hope that continues.  thanks for all the great advice.  I’m putting ice lollies on my shopping list in preparation,  ktk I will head to the nail salon and get  them to apply some dark polish before my first T cycle too.  Is it ok to have a manicure beforehand? I worry that there might be a danger of infection if they cut back cuticles etc...

I’m feeling much better than yesterday which was horrible.  I had anticipatory nausea to contend with.  The thought of feeling nauseous overwhelmed me as Inwas travelling to the hospital and I started to feel very sick. Then the smell of the chemo ward made me nauseous before I even started the drugs.  I’m looking into getting some hypnotherapy (great advice Reddi)  to deal with it as it can become a serious problem.

Hope everyone has as good a day as possible.

Sending hugs and my very best wishes

Clare xx

Kip

Morning all, another day with the ole monster mouth..  still sore but i think slightly better but just tried weetabix and they taste like carpet!  Oh dear.  

Cdc sorry to hear the sicknese has hit again, i think this is your last EC?  I havent had any sickness with T so hopefully you wont either.  Frozen grapes sound like a good idea i have a try.

ktk is it T today?  Good luck, eat as many ice lollies as you can whilst having it ... Its supposed to help with sore mouth .. ill be eating 50 next time 🍭

Oh well must get up and make an effort... Take care all Kip ,xx

ktk

Also got my nails painted black yesterday! They added a powder which makes them look sparkly blue/purple 😁

Hi Kimini
I know what you mean about the head pressure. It’s the strangest feeling and I also had hearing changes with it, everyone sounded like they were talking from the bottom of a bucket or on helium!
Stay strong
Jacq x
ktk

Hi Kimini and welcome to the forum. I would defiantly ring the helpline as you shouldn’t be feeling sick all the time. They should be able to adjust your meds. I am on a different regime to you so SEs are. Not the same but there are others who will be able to share their experiences.

Glad you enjoyed your LGFB session Kip. I am going on the 28th. My eyebrows are very sparse now and I lose lashes every day! So definitely need help there.

Most of the stubble on my head has finally gone and been replaced with fine fuzz! I am still going out bald, but finding I need the occasional scarf because it is cold!! Can’t believe I’m saying that after the summer we have been suffer with.

Wide awake. Not sure if it is the steroids ahead of T. We have had a lovely couple of days away in Dartmouth with some friends. Just what I needed! I am hoping and praying that I will be well enough to pop into school on Thursday to see my Year 11 year group get their GCSE results. Checked the A level on line. My group seemed to have done well without me!! Wanted to concentrate on my son last Thursday. He achieved the grades he needed for uni, which was such a relief. It turns out that he has not spoken to anyone at school, friends or staff, and has achieved this on his own. I am so proud! He is now spending a couple of weeks traveling in Europe with his free interail ticket.

My other news is that I have also got a place on the Life Kitchen workshop when it comes to Exeter. It means that I have had to push back my next chemo in September but I really want to go and one day won’t matter!!

Long post. Sorry! Lots of love to you all. Kxx

Hello
This is my first post on here. I stsrt d my chemo in June after what was I thought a routine mastectomy and reconstruction after being diagnosed with DCIS. 3 x Invasive cancer lumps were found post mastectomy leading to Chemotherapy. What a shock.
I had the last of my 4 x 3 weekly EC chemo last Monday 13/8. I have to say I have suffered more after this one. The nausea is all day every day, I have been prescribed several anti sickness drugs but none seem to really work? I feel the same if I take them or not ? Also now feeling really fed up with everything! I just want to be normal again !
The last couple of days I have had like a funny pressure in my head ? It’s not a headache but just feels like there is to much ‘air?’ Inside my head ?
Has anybody else had this kind of feeling?
My next chemo is 12 weeks of paclitaxel with 4 herceptin injections during the same period. I’m hoping this will not be as intense as the EC?
Thanks for reading
Kimini
Good to read all of your reports, great positive attitudes out there, mines usually positive but at the moment I’m at the end of my patience.

Glad to hear your LGFB workshop went so well Reddi. Also glad to hear the antibiotics seem to be helping with the cellulitis. Hope you’re soon on the mend. Thinking of you xx

Hi all -- I went to a LGFB workshop this afternoon, and like Kip I was floored by the goodie bag. 

Our group today was small -- 6 people -- because of the holidays. One of the women was diagnosed 16 years ago, had a recurrence, but has had no evidence of cancer for the past 12 years. She's HER2+, so is still getting Herceptin injections, which is keeping everything in check. And our instructor was a beauty therapist who started doing LGFB workshops about 11 years ago, and 2 years in she herself was diagnosed with breast cancer. Both were very inspiring. And it was so nice to trade stories with others going through very different things, but in such a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. It was a really nice event, and I highly recommend it to everyone. 

On a different note, it seems I might have cellulitis -- a little infection, possibly along my vein. They've put me on antibiotics and I got a booster pack of another 5 GCSF injections on top of the 5 I took immediately post chemo cycle 3 a week and a half ago. My bone marrow seems to be pretty damn stubborn. Only confusion is whether I've got cellulitis or not. I've got no temp -- just a slightly red, tender, and swollen patch on my wrist, below where the cannula was put in, that developed a few days after chemo and which has moved a few centimetres down my arm and expanded slightly. The folks at my chemo hotline are a godsend for these sorts of things -- they take everything seriously. It's meant 2 long afternoons at the A&E, and a nice little daily scribble on my arm to monitor the thing. But since I started antibiotics it's seemed to calm down, so it may indeed be cellulitis -- possibly from a paper cut that I treated with antiseptic cream!

In other words: Remain vigilant!

Kip the sore and burning mouth, tongue and throat sound truly horrendous. I admire you for getting up and out the door to your LGFB session. Glad it was fun.

Maybe I’ll buy my daughter a swim tail once I’ve finished treatment and we’ll go for a celebratory swim with it! Really encouraging to hear your daughter’s e jkus using hers.

I’m feeling sick as a dog despite all the anti-nausea drugs. After having a s afternoon I’ve decided to bite the bullet and go for a walk with my family. If nothing else hopefully it will be a distraction and I’ll sleep well after it.

Hope you can have a restful night, sending huge hugs to you xxx Just remembered My nutritionist recommended freezing grapes to suck on when I had a sore mouth. I haven’t tried it yet and Your issues sound more extensive so not sure if it would work but might be worth a try. Take care xx
Kip

Michelle glad you are feeling ok now and getting out snd about and enjoying all things mermaid!  Yes i agree with embolorry T is tough come back FEC all us forgiven

Kip

Hi, well done clare for gettkng snother chemo ticked off.  Im sure tbe picc will be ok, id have 10 picc lines thsn this sore mouth at present.  I feel absolutely fine everywhree elze just so sore  amd burnt all wzy down moufh tonghe and fhroat.  Mh daughter is 13 bht loves mermaids still anx shd has a tail tk swim in!  Its great.  I managed to geg tk LGFB todah and it was so good.  Only

5 of us but really fun and as a novice make up person i got some good tips and loads of goodies anout £300 worth j teckon, even got perfume so would definitely recommend it!  

Oh I meant to say I had a perspective check this morning-met a lovely lady and her husband on the ward. She was extremely scared as it was her first session of chemo. I explained I’d felt the same the first time, hopefully I was able to reassure her and I gave her the details of the BreastCancerCare website and the forums. We went on to talk a little about our families, She has 3daughters -9yo, 6yo and 6 weeks old! She found out her biopsy results had confirmed cancer just after giving birth! I cannot imagine what she must be going through. Her husband seemed lovely and very supportive. I hope she gets as much support from the forums as I have.

So sorry that you are still having such bad SEs from the T Kip. I do appreciate everyone sharing their experiences. Hope you’ve been able to enjoy the LGFB course and start feeling better very, very soon.

I’ve finally finished my 4 AC. So glad I’m half way through! Didn’t go completely smoothly his morning. When the first nurse tried to put in a cannula it was absolutely excruciating! She tried again but then said she was unable to get them to ‘thread’. Thankfully another nurse was able to put one in on the left, albeit at a very strange angle! Both nurses advised me to get a PICC fitted so I have been booked me in to get one before my first cycle of T on the 11th September. Any advice from those who have a PICC would be gratefully received!

Embolorry, I do hope your oncologist can suggest an alternative to the injections, They sound very unpleasant. Hope next cycle goes ok and then The End really will be in sight!

Ktk Good luck with your first T on Wednesday. Lots of helpful advice on here from the ladies who have already started.

KellP I don’t usually wear much make up so wondering what my LGFB session will be like but you have reassured me that it should be enjoyable. I hope to meet some nice ladies on mine although I’m not sure when it will be as I’m currently on a waiting list.

Lisa Marie Hope you have a fantastic bank holiday weekend celebrating OHs birthday. Your cinema and shopping spree sound fun! Always good to catch up with friends. My daughter is currently Mermaid mad! She’ll be 10 years old in October so wondering - where did the girls purchase their items? I’ll try and get her some pressies for her birthday. She has her heart set on a mermaid tail you can swim in but as I can’t go swimming with her for the next few months I’m hoping she’ll be happy with a mermaid tail blanket! Really love your ‘FEC it let them stare’ comment regarding hair or lack of. It really is a personal choice but I’ve been getting such a hot head, even wearing light scarves, that I’ve been bald as much as I can. Usually I wear a scarf outside but take it off once I’m inside at a cafe or at friends etc... Hope your liquidised Incredible Hulk continues to help with the sore mouth. I was told to use salt water mouth washes throughout my treatment and so far it’s helping. I’m allergic to some of the ingredients in certain mouthwashes but not sure about benzydamine hydrochloride. Will check it out.

Good to hear your out the other side of your T regime JacqB.

Sally I do hope you’ve managed to get hold of someone at the hospital regarding the injections, it’s such a pain having to chase things up.

Take care everyone and hugs to all xxx

Sorry to hear you are suffering Kip, hope you manage to get on your look good feel better session. Dreading the T’s too. Sore mouth isn’t fun and by the sounds of it the T’s making you feel very sore. Hope you get it sorted soon 😘 xxx

Good morning ladies! Sorry for not checking in but been trying to make the most of feeling relatively normal for a couple of days. Me and my friend took my step daughter and her little girl to the cinema and girly shopping spree yesterday. Had such a lovely time and ate lots of rubbish, because I can atm. No sickness and actually feel hungry 😋. Lots of unicorn 🦄 and mermaid 🧜‍♀️ items purchased and 2 very happy little ladies. Was great for us older ladies too as a catch up and a day not thinking too much about my breast cancer. Hopefully this bank holiday will be good, off to the coast to see other halves family and it’s his birthday 🎂 on the Monday too 😁. Treatment journey wise, feeling ok. Arm is still giving me hassle. A little spasmodic with bowels and ibs. Sore mouth but the benzydamine hydrochloride mouth wash helps, bright green looks and tastes like the Incredible Hulk got liquidize but numbs the mouth. Oncologist on Friday to discuss the next 3 (3x T’s starts Wednesday) and radiation treatment after that. Hot flushes and fatigue are the worse things at the moment but I am sick of the same four walls so wandered around shopping whipping my hat of when got too hot and flustered. Came to the conclusion fec it at let them stare. Fluffy very light patchy hair still on head after 3xfec so much so breast care asked if it was new growth. Tried wig on to go out but now everyone thinks I look weird with hair. Apparently I’m rocking the duck fluff no hair look. My theory, do what makes you feel comfortable. Up days or down days we have got to ride this rollercoaster till it’s end so I’m going to vent and cry and shout when I need to and enjoy the days I feel ok , eat the cake and the ice cream, sleep in and do what I can when I can xxx

I had no taste and a bit sore but my worst symptom was the back pain and headaches! But I think that was due to the injections rather than the chemo... but I don’t know???
Have an oncologist appointment tomorrow and will see if there’s an alternative to the injections...
I am dreading the next T, I feel as though I have only just started feeling normal again.
Roll on the middle of September and the last cycle!
Hope you feel better soon,
Xx
Kip

Hi em my mouthnand throat are so sore, was yours? My face actually aches too

Hi all,
Just wanted to check in.
Kip, sorry to hear you are suffering, it’s a real shocker isn’t it! And seems to last much longer than the FEC side effects! But I can say that 2 weeks after the chemo I feel back to normal again and my taste has completely come back.
Kellie, glad you enjoyed the LGFB session, it’s definitely worth doing.
Hope everyone else is doing okay and getting through this hell....
Sending hugs,
Em
X
Kip

Thanks xx

Hope you feel better soon Kip... been catching up on all the posts and sounds like you have had a rough time...
Take care and hope you feel well enough to make your LGFB session.

Kellie x
Kip

Sounds fun Keli. I think j am finally gettjngt rid of the sore throat part but moutb still sore but i think might be improving , tongue fits in my mouth now at least even id it feels like the cat crept in and left something in fhere!!

Been on the LGFB course today. All the ladies were really lovely, all different ages and at different stages in either their treatment or recovery. The beauty consultants were lovely to and had lots of hints and tips for everyone. No question was a silly one and there was lots of laughing along the way. The bag you come away with is amazing and they show you how to use and apply all of the products
It was a lovely morning and I would recommend it to everyone.
I did feel very apprehensive this morning about it all as it is not something I would normally do but I am so glad I went cos it did actually make me feel better...the looking better part may take a bit of practice 😁

Much love to you all
Kellie xx
Kip

Hi ladies sorry for my miserable posts dont mean to scare all of you starting T soon,.  Thanks for all your kind words, i am sure it will improve slowly and i realised i have my LGFB course tomorrow and am determined to get there ... I coujd do with some pampering as the eyelashes are going too now.  But definitely have some hair growing on head so will focus on this! Big hugs to you all and good lyck for any chemoers tomorrow xx